Chapter 4

My Life Is Secretly A Movie

A/N: I'M A BAD AUTHOR :( I know and I'm sorry. It took me a very long time to update this :( You guys may wanna read back if you forgot what happened. I had to read it back to because I can't remember clearly what I wrote last time OTL

 

 

 

Chapter 4

 
 

"I hate cucumbers."

 
 

That was the first thing that Jessica groaned out when she groggily woke up and lazily fluttered her eyes open.

 
 

"Jessica! You're finally awake!"

 
 

Jessica immediately brought a hand up to her ear and took out her earpiece for a while to free herself from the volume of Taeyeon's voice.

 
 

"Not so loud, Taeyeon." Jessica said as she carefully returned the earpiece back. "I can hear you fine, you know."

 
 

"Okay good. It's just that we're so thankful that you're awake now."

 
 

"What happened anyway?" Jessica asked as she blinked her eyes and looked around at the unfamiliar room she was in. "And where am I?"

 
 

"You're in Tiffany's room." Taeyeon informed.

 
 

"What? How did I get here?"

 
 

"Yuri and Tiffany brought you there. You fainted a few hours ago because of those cucumbers."

 
 

A mental picture of cucumbers came into Jessica's mind, making her shiver involuntarily as she closed her eyes and shook her head. "Please don't remind me about that, Taeyeon. Just thinking about it makes me want to -"

 
 

"Don't faint again!"

 
 

"I wasn't. Just..." Jessica sighed tiredly. "Where's Tiffany?"

 
 

"Why don't you look beside you?"

 
 

Jessica pushed herself up to get into a sitting position but was held back down when she felt a weight on her waist. Jessica looked down and pushed off the blanket that was covering her body. She found Tiffany sleeping beside her and hugging her waist while snuggling up closer to her due to the sudden chill that she felt now that the blanket was gone.

 
 

"Wait, did we..." Jessica's voice trailed off as her eyes slowly grew widely. "D-did she and I...something h-happened between u-us...h-how did we -"

 
 

"Yes, Jessica. I'm afraid so...Something happened between you and Tiffany."

 
 

"WHAT?! NO! HOW DID IT HAPPEN?! OH MY GOD I'M NOT YET READY TO HAVE A CHILD! I STILL HAVE AN ACTING CAREER! I'M NOT FIT TO BE A PARENT! OUR KID WILL HATE ME!"

 
 

Jessica was already yelling at a considerably loud volume. It seemed impossible for Tiffany not to wake up but the girl was still sleeping like a rock.

 
 

"Jessica would you smack some sense into your head! Stop being paranoid! I was just joking, okay? Nothing happened between the two of you. You're both still fully clothed for crying out loud!" Taeyeon scoffed incredulously.

 
 

"Oh." Jessica sighed a relief and shook her head in embarrassment. "I'm sorry. I just thought that -"

 
 

"And seriously! Kids? Jessica, you know that's impossible when you and Tiffany are both girls!"

 
 

"I know. I just wasn't thinking straight. Some sort of miracle could've happened though if we really did -"

 
 

"I never knew you had this byuntae side of you, Sica." Taeyeon smirked.

 
 

Jessica could feel her face reddening. "I'm not like you, Kim Taeyeon!"

 
 

"At least I admit that I'm a byuntae."

 
 

"But I'm not!" Jessica defended.

 
 

"Let's save this discussion for later, Sica. Right now, let's get back to work."

 
 

Jessica grumbled but nodded nonetheless and stayed in place, not daring to move because she didn't want the sleeping girl to wake up.

 
 

"How long has she been hugging me like this?" Jessica asked in a more quiet voice.

 
 

"Hmm two hours, I think. At first she was just sitting on the bed and just watched you for about twenty minutes. But I guess she got tired because fell asleep. Then a little while after that she unconsciously hugged you in her sleep and pulled up the blanket over her head."

 
 

Jessica nodded as she brushed Tiffany's hair gently with her hand.

 

 

She looks so peaceful, Jessica smiled in thought as she tucked a strand of hair behind Tiffany's ear. Beautiful...

 
 

"Anyway, the script for the next scene changed." Taeyeon informed.

 
 

"Oh. So what am I supposed to do now?" Jessica asked. "Am I supposed to go home?"

 
 

"And waste a perfect opportunity like this to capture more sweet moments for the movie? No way!"

 
 

"But there's no reason for me to stay here anymore."

 
 

"Think again, Jessica. I don't think Tiffany will allow you to leave when it starts raining later."

 
 

"You're gonna use the rain machine again?"

 
 

"Yup."

 
 

"Um okay. So if I'm staying here then what am I supposed to do?"

 
 

"You're gonna be sleeping over at Tiffany's house tonight!" Taeyeon squealed excitedly like a little girl.

 
 

"S-sleep over? But I don't have any extra clothes with me right now!" Jessica hissed quietly, making sure not to wake Tiffany.

 
 

"Which is exactly why you're going to borrow some from Tiffany."

 
 

Jessica's ears suddenly felt hot. Even though she couldn't see them she knew that they have turned deep red.

 
 

"As in h-her clothes? I'm okay with borrowing a shirt and some shorts but am I also going to borrow even the clothes that she uses p-personally?"

 
 

Jessica heard Taeyeon snickering. "Yah! What's so funny?!"

 
 

Taeyeon suddenly bursted out laughing. "YOU! You really are a byuntae, Jessica!"

 
 

"I am not!"

 
 

"Whatever! You're not gonna borrow any of her clothes anyway. I was just playing with you. Tiffany brought along your bag with her. If you haven't checked, which I know you didn't, there are some extra clothes in there that we placed in case of emergencies like this. Unless you prefer to use Tiffany's personal clothes instead?"

 
 

Jessica could clearly hear Taeyeon's ahjumma laugh. Jessica huffed out a puff of warm air and pouted.

 
 

"That was a childish joke, Taeng."

 
 

"Oh Sica, who knew you were the erted type?" Taeyeon snickered.

 
 
"Aish..."
 
 
"Okay, okay. I'll stop teasing you now."
 
 

"Good. Now, what am I supposed to do tomorrow?"

 
 

"You're gonna spending the whole day with Tiffany since it will be your day off."

 
 

"Day off? But the cafe will be open tomorrow."

 
 

"Ah we already did something about that. It's been taken cared of."

 
 

"What do you mean taken cared of?" Jessica asked curiously.

 
 

"You'll find out later, Jessica. But right now, I think Tiffany's starting to wake up."

 
 

Jessica looked down and saw Tiffany shifting a little in her place and raised her head slowly.

 
 

"Jessi?" Tiffany said hoarsely as she opened up an eye at Jessica.

 
 

Jessi?

 
 

"Jessi! You're awake!" Tiffany exclaimed, her eyes became fully awake now as she removed her arms around Jessica's waist and sat up. "Are you alright now?"

 
 

"Yeah. I feel much better." Jessica answered as she managed to sit upright. "Tiffany, what did you call me just now?"

 
 

Tiffany bit her lip after realizing her little slip. "I called you J-jessica."

 
 

Jessica shook her head in disagreement. "You called me something else."

 
 

Tiffany quickly protested, "No I didn-"

 
 

"You called me Jessi."

 
 

Tiffany looked down shyly and avoided Jessica's gaze.

 
 

"Nobody has ever called me that before."

 
 

Tiffany continued on avoiding Jessica's intent eyes. "I'm sorry Jessi-"

 
 

"I like it." Jessica interrupted again, making Tiffany look back up at her in confusion.

 
 

"I like it when you call me Jessi." Jessica smiled.

 
 

---

 
 

"Well these two look alright." Sooyoung said. "I'm pretty sure Jessica can already handle this scene on her own."

 
 

"Yeah. Just keep the cameras rolling. Let's check back up on Yuri." Taeyeon said while pressing a button on the keyboard, changing the scene on the monitor.

 
 

Yuri was still in the cafe, sitting behind the counter. Her focus seemed lost as she stared at nothing in particular while sighing sadly.

 
 

"She looks kinda lonely, don't you think?" Sunny noticed.

 
 

"Yeah."

 
 

"Yuri also doesn't know that this is a movie, right?" Hyoyeon asked.

 
 

"Yes. Why?"

 
 

"Well if Tiffany has her own story with Jessica then maybe Yuri should have one too."

 
 

Taeyeon brought a hand to support her chin in a thinking pose. "Hmm, you're right. That gives me an idea. And I know just the person perfect for the role!"

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Surprised? Shocked? A very short chapter, isn't it? That's because I'm planning to cut my chapters short so that it wouldn't take me a long time to update them. Anyway, expect to be hearing from me in a few more days for the next chapter ^^