Chapter 2

My Life Is Secretly A Movie

 

A/N: So yeah. Jessica's an actress and they're filming a movie with Tiffany, but Tiffany doesn't know about it. And will she get hurt once she finds out? Hmm, what do you think? :D Should I let this poor sweet innocent little eye-smiling girl get hurt or not?

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

 

"That's it for today, people! Start packing up! Be sure to be here on time tomorrow for our call time!" Taeyeon announced through a megaphone as a crew of people began moving about the set, finishing the tasks they were assigned to.

 
 

Taeyeon approached Jessica's trailer and went inside. She found Jessica sitting comfortably on the couch, reading a book, while Sunny was busy talking with someone on her cellphone in one corner of the trailer.

 
 

"Oh hey, Taeyeon. What brings you here?" Jessica asked as she looked up from her book.

 
 

"Sunny."

 
 

"Oh. Well she's kinda busy right now." Jessica said as she glanced at her manager who was pacing back and forth in the corner with her cellphone pressed against her ear.

 
 

"How long has she been on the phone?" Taeyeon asked as she sat beside Jessica.

 
 

"Hmm, about ten minutes?"

 
 

"That long?" Taeyeon frowned.

 
 

"Yeah. I think it's really important."

 
 

"Oh...Hey! I forgot to congratulate you on doing a great job on the first day of shooting, Jessica!" Taeyeon beamed.

 

 

Jessica smiled and bowed respectfully. "Thank you, Taeyeon. I also want to thank you for working very hard today."

 
 

"Thanks Sica!" Taeyeon smiled back. "So how was the first day of shooting for you?"

 
 

Jessica shrugged. "It was fine. Everything went according to plan, right? Although I think the props team were complaining a lot for using that rain machine. The hidden cameramen too. Most of them got pretty wet."

 
 

"But it was worth it! That scene of you and Tiffany was just so romantic!"

 
 

Jessica chuckled. "Well I'm glad you thought so. It's not easy to make it look like I'm in love with her when we're both straight, you know."

 

 

"Don't worry. You seem pretty gay to me when filming on camera." Taeyeon laughed, earning a glare from Jessica. "Say, why are you still here? Shouldn't you be going home right now? It's getting rather late and you deserve the rest. Tomorrow will be another of taping, you know."

 
 

"Oh I know, I'm just finishing reading this book."

 
 

"Sundays at Tiffany's?" Taeyeon asked as she read the cover.

 
 

"Yeah. It's a really great story." Jessica said as she turned to another page.

 
 

"Do you think of Tiffany every time you read that?" Taeyeon teased.

 
 

"The jewelry shop? Or my leading lady?"

 
 

"Oh so now she's your leading lady?"

 
 

"Isn't she? That's what this whole movie is about, right?"

 
 

"Yeah, but the script is written gradually over time, Sica. It doesn't have a concrete story plot because we just go with whatever happens and try to create a story from there. So we're not sure if you and Tiffany really end up together in the end."

 
 

"I see." Jessica nodded in understanding. "That reminds me, Taeyeon can I have a copy of Tiffany's profile?"

 
 

"What for?"

 
 

"I'd like to know who I'm working with better."

 
 

"Trying to be up close and personal?" Taeyeon chuckled.

 
 

"No, I'm being professional." Jessica replied flatly.

 
 

"Oh okay then. I'll have the researchers send a copy to Sunny so that she could give it to you."

 
 

At the mention of her name, Sunny looked up at Taeyeon and waved happily at her with a huge smile. She quickly ended the call on her phone and went over to Taeyeon on the couch.

 
 

"Taengoo-ah," Sunny called out lovingly. "Did I make you wait too long?" she asked with an aegyo-filled voice that made Jessica cringe.

 
 

"It's alright, Sunny Bunny. I know that it was an important call. And don't worry, I'll always wait for you no matter how long." Taeyeon smiled cheesily as she held one of Sunny's hands.

 
 

Jessica rolled her eyes and cringed at the cheesiness overload, but still smiled as she watched the two danshins being sweet and lovey-dovey with each other. She knew that they liked each other very much but their reputations as a director and an idol's manager were getting in the way. If a scandal came out that they were in a relationship, it would surely punch a big dent into both their careers, afftecting Jessica's career as well. So they decided to be discreet and keep their feelings hidden to the public, always acting professional in front of them for the sake of everybody's jobs.

 
 

"Taeyeon," Jessica interrupted suddenly. "Do you think Tiffany notices that this is all just a set-up for a movie?"

 

 

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head. "I don't think so. Why? Do you?"

 
 

Jessica smirked as she went back to reading her book. "No. I think I have her fooled pretty good."

 
 

---

 
 

Tiffany woke up the next morning with a very happy smile. She just had the sweetest dream last night. It was about...

 
 

Tiffany suddenly frowned as she remembered her dream.

 
 

"Aish! Why did I dream of Jessica?" Tiffany ruffled her morning hair in annoyance. "That girl was the only thing I dreamed about!"

 
 

After a few moments of berating herself, Tiffany slowly took in a deep breath and sighed out exasperatedly.

 
 

"Calm down, Tiffany. It was just a dream. It doesn't mean anything. Just forget that you even dreamed of it."

 
 

As Tiffany shook her head to rid the thoughts of Jessica in her mind, she went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

 
 

---

 
 

Name: Stephanie Hwang Miyoung
Nickname: Tiffany/Fany
Birthday: August 5, 1989
Bloodtype: O
Height: 163 cm

 
 

Jessica stared at the first page of Tiffany's profile where a bunch of other useless information was neatly typed, and sighed in dismay.

 
 

"Taeyeon," Jessica said, calling the attention of the short girl who was drinking coffee on the other end of the van while watching the monitors of the hidden cameras that were installed in the cafe and in Tiffany's house.

 
 

"Hmm? What is it, Sica?"

 
 

"Is this all of Tiffany's profile?" Jessica asked as she raised the folder.

 
 

"Yeah, that's everything. Why?"

 
 

"What I'm looking for can't be found in here. This is basic and simple information about her. I already know this." Jessica sighed as she placed down the folder of Tiffany's profile on the coffee table.

 
 

"What exactly do you want to know about Tiffany anyway, Sica?"

 
 

"Everything."

 
 

Tayeon frowned. "Uh, I'm not getting you clearly."

 
 

Jessica lifted up a photo of Tiffany from the profile and waved it in the air.

 
 

"Okay let's start with this. Why did you pick her? I mean, there's a lot of other ordinary girls that I could easily fool, Taeyeon. Why choose her? Why Tiffany? What's so special about her that made you cast her in this movie?"

 
 

"Well, she was one of the top candidates that was perfect for the role. Cute, innocent, doesn't believe in love. Then we presented all the top candidates to you so that we could ask for your opinion. Out of the 25 girls, Tiffany's picture was the one that caught your eye. You didn't even look at the other pictures since it was only Tiffany's picture you were interested in. You're opinion was critical in our decision. You were also a part of the decision in casting her, remember?"

 
 

"Yes, I remember. It was the way she was smiling in the picture that got my interest. I found it amusing how her eyes were also smiling along with her lips." Jessica smiled as she observed the photograph in her hand, staring at Tiffany's eye-smiling face.

 
 

"Oh, is that the reason why you kinda spaced out after you walked Tiffany to her front porch yesterday?"

 
 

"I spaced out?" Jessica frowned as she looked up at Taeyeon.

 
 

"Yeah. It was pretty clear and caught on camera. You were just staring at Tiffany for a few seconds or so. You only snapped out of it when she thanked you for walking her home."

 

 

"Was it that obvious that I was caught off guard by her eye-smile?" Jessica asked sheepishly while trying to hide her embarrassment.

 
 

"Pretty much. But don't worry, a bit of editting in the video will do the trick to cover up that little slip of yours."

 
 

"Thanks."

 
 

"Don't mention it. But be sure not to make anymore slip ups in the future, alright Sica? You know that we can't do another take of a scene without letting Tiffany know that this is a movie."

 
 

"I know. But why are we doing this again? You know, shooting a movie without letting some of the characters like Yuri and Tiffany know?"

 
 

"Weren't you listening during the general meeting before we started shooting?"

 
 

"Erm...not really." Jessica smiled sheepishly.

 
 

"Aigoo! As expected of you." Taeyeon face-palmed herself as she shook her head. "We're doing this because nobody has ever thought of making a movie where one of the main characters is totally clueless that she is being filmed. It will capture the attention of the viewers since this is a completely original and fresh idea. And the producers are interested to find out how all of this will finish. If it turns out good, that big time Hollywood producer will cast you into his movie. This is good for your image, Jessica."

 
 

"Oh. But when we're done shooting this movie, how are we supposed to explain to Tiffany that everything we had was never real and that it was all just a big lie?"

 
 

"We don't. We could never tell her that this is just for a movie. It's against the contract with the producers. There are other ways to break you two up after the movie's finished. We could make it look like you died. Or that you ran away. Or maybe you could just break up with her to make it more simple."

 
 

"And leave her heart broken? That's just terrible, Taeyeon. I may be called an Ice Princess in the showbiz world, but I'm not a cold hearted person." Jessica frowned.

 
 

"Jessica, by agreeing to play the lead role in this movie, you already broke her heart even before it happened."

 
 

---

 
 

"Hey, Tiffany! I'm glad you got home safely. How did you get home by the way? It was almost late when it stopped raining." Yuri asked when Tiffany came in the cafe that morning.

 
 

"Oh, uh...someone came by with an umbrella and walked me home." Tiffany replied as she walked behind the counter where Yuri was.

 
 

"So you just allowed a total stranger walk you home?"

 
 

"She isn't a stranger, Yuri. It was the coffee girl yesterday. Her name is Jessica." Tiffany informed as she made herself some caramel coffee.

 
 

"Oh! The one who ordered caramel coffee? That's so sweet of her to walk you home!" Yuri cooed.

 
 

"So it was just you and her, sharing one umbrella under the rain. So close to each other and just the two of you alone." Yuri teased, emphasizing her words.

 
 

"Don't say it like that, Yuri. She just walked me home. It's not such a big deal." Tiffany frowned.

 
 

"Whatever. I'm in interrogation mode so don't be such a kill joy! So then what happened next after she walked you home?" Yuri asked eagerly.

 
 

"Then dream of me tonight."

 
 

Jessica's last words echoed in Tiffany's mind at that moment. But she shook her head, thinking that it was best not to tell Yuri about that little detail.

 
 

"Nothing. She bid me goodbye then left."

 
 

Yuri's wide smile dropped into a disappointed frown. "That's it? Just a simple goodbye? Not even a goodbye hug or maybe even a kiss?"

 
 

Tiffany suddenly spat out the coffee she was currently drinking on to Yuri's face and coughed uncontrollably.

 
 

"Yah! I would greatly appreciate it if you don't spray hot coffee on my beautiful face so early in the morning without warning, Fany-ah!" Yuri scowled as she wiped her face blindly with a towel from the counter.

 
 

"Well if you hadn't said something ridiculous I wouldn't be wasting my good coffee on you!" Tiffany retorted back.

 
 

"Ech! My whole face smells like coffee now, Tiffany. It's making me dizzy." Yuri whined.

 
 

"At least it smells better than your ma juice."

 
 

Yuri sent a deadly glare at Tiffany. "Leave my ma out of this, Fany-ah!"

 
 

Tiffany held up her hands in surrender while Yuri grumbled some intelligible words to herself and went to the washroom, leaving Tiffany alone at the counter.

 
 

"Excuse me, miss."

 
 

Tiffany turned around to face the customer that called for her attention and was surprised to see a certain someone with her crossed arms leaning on the counter.

 
 

"Missed me?" Jessica asked as she showed that charming smile of hers once again.

 
 

Tiffany was still in shock because of Jessica's sudden appearance but quickly regained her composure and cleared .

 

 

"What are you doing here, Jessica?" Tiffany asked indifferently as she took a clean rag and wiped the remnants of her wasted coffee off the counter, careful as to not make eye contact with the brunette.

 
 

"I'm here to order for some coffee." Jessica replied, ignoring Tiffany's cold act.

 
 

"What would you like?"

 
 

"Caramel coffee. And you, if that would be alright." Jessica smiled.

 
 

Tiffany felt herself blush and quickly looked away to hide her flushed cheeks.

 
 

"Okay, just the caramel coffee then." Jessica chuckled.

 
 

Tiffany nodded and hurriedly went off to prepare Jessica's drink. The brunette followed her to the coffee counter and sat herself on a stool. Jessica watched Tiffany as the girl's back faced her.

 
 

"So how was your morning, Tiffany?" Jessica asked to start a conversation.

 
 

"Good." Tiffany answered short as she grabbed a yellow mug from a cabinet for Jessica's coffee.

 
 

"Ah so you must've dreamt of me then?"

 
 

Tiffany almost dropped the fragile mug when she heard Jessica's question.

 
 

"N-no!"

 
 

Jessica tilted her head a little to the side and pouted. "You didn't?"

 
 

"N-no." Tiffany repeated while turning on the the coffee machine, letting its loud whirs drown out the silence that followed after their conversation.

 
 

Jessica was chuckling secretly inside. She knew that Tiffany was lying. Taeyeon showed Jessica a while ago the footage of Tiffany sleeping last night. The girl had a smile on her face while she said Jessica's name ubconsciously in her sleep.

 
 

After turning off the machine, Tiffany suddenly heard Jessica laugh behind her.

 
 

"Are you sure you didn't dream of me, Tiffany? Because that friend of yours over there seems to be telling me oterwise."

 
 

Tiffany turned around to see where Jessica was pointing at and saw Yuri holding up a paper that said, "She had the sweetest dream last night because it was only about you!"

 
 

"YURI!!!" Tiffany scowled while Yuri quickly hid the sign behind her back and stuck her tongue out at Tiffany before making a run for it.

 
 

"Aish! That girl and her jokes..." Tiffany grunted as she went back to making the coffee.

 
 

"So you did dream of me?" Jessica asked again hopefully.

 
 

"I didn't." Tiffany replied.

 
 

"Are you telling me the truth?"

 
 

"Yes. I didn't dream of you last night, okay? Now could you please stop? You're starting to annoy me."

 
 

Jessic smirked inwardly. This girl is stubborn. How cute.

 
 

"Aww come on, Tiffany! I could tell that you're lying."

 
 

Tiffany sighed out exasperatedly and faced Jessica. Might as well admit it since it was the truth. At least it will stop Jessica's constant nagging.

 
 

"Fine! I dreamt of you last night! Happy?"

 
 

Jessica nodded her head and grinned widely. "Did you know that when you dream of someone, that person is also dreaming of you?"

 
 

"Are you saying you that you also dreamt of me last night?" Tiffany asked as she raised an eyebrow.

 
 

Jessica nodded her head again as she continued to smile. "Yeah. And you know what? It was the sweetest dream I ever had."

 
 

Tiffany felt her cheeks warming up again and quickly turned around before the color pink could be seen on them.

 
 

I keep on blushing around this girl. I don't think that's such a good thing.

 
 

As Tiffany took the finished coffee and carefully placed it in front of Jessica, the brunette took the mug where Tiffany's hand was. Tiffany looked at Jessica and eyed her skeptically, but she did not let go of the mug, enjoying the lingering warmth of Jessica's hand on hers while it lasted.

 
 

"Why don't you take a break and sit down with me for a while?" Jessica suggested as she gently caressed the smoothness of Tiffany's hand with her thumb.

 
 

Jessica's actions made Tiffany shiver a little, giving her that butterfly feeling in the pit of her stomach again. But Tiffany retracted her hand and avoided Jessica's gaze.

 
 

"I'm working, Jessica."

 
 

"You're still working if you attend to me."

 
 

"There are other customers."

 
 

"So? Let the other employees serve them. But right now, just sit here with me." Jessica smiled hopefully.

 
 

Tiffany sighed and shook her head before reaching towards a cabinet and taking out a pink mug, making more caramel coffee for herself and taking a seat beside Jessica.

 
 

"Fine. Might as well finish my wasted coffee this morning." Tiffany shrugged.

 
 

Jessica's ear piece suddenly came alive when she heard Taeyeon's voice speaking through it.

 
 

"Jessica, it's time to make your move."

 
 

Jessica nodded mentally in her head, knowing what was next in the script.

 
 

As Jessica took a sip from her own coffee, she took a glance at the transparent glass wall of the cafe and noticed the HELP WANTED sign outside.

 
 

"I see that you're looking for some workers." Jessica said as she gestured at the sign.

 
 

"Yeah. The cafe has gotten pretty popular over the past month." Tiffany replied casually.

 
 

"I see." Jessica nodded. "Could I work here then?"

 
 

Tiffany was surprised with what Jessica said that she almost gagged while drinking her coffee.

 
 

"W-why would you like to work here? And why so suddenly?" Tiffany asked suspiciously.

 
 

"I just want to. Is that wrong?" Jessica answered innocently.

 
 

"You don't look like you need a job."

 
 

"Maybe. But I'm new in town since I just moved here a few days ago. I've been doing nothing lately but bore myself at home. So I really want to do something productive. Besides, it's not like I have anything else better to do anyways."

 
 

Tiffany arched her eyebrows with uncertainty. "I don't know, Jessica. You better ask my boss if she'll hire you..."

 
 

"OF COURSE I'LL HIRE HER!" Yuri suddenly yelled behind Jessica and Tiffany, making them almost jump in their seats in surprise.

 
 

"Hello! I'm Kwon Yuri, by the way! It's very nice to meet you!" Yuri introduced herself as she took Jessica's hand and shook it wildly.

 
 

"Nice to meet you too, Yuri. I'm Jung Jessica." Jessica smiled politely at Yuri. "So are you Tiffany's boss?"

 
 

"Yup! I'm also her best friend. I heard that you'd like to work here? Well then you're hired, Jessica! When would you like to start working?" Yuri asked with a huge grin.

 
 

"Well, I was kinda thinking of right now. Would that be alright?"

 
 

"Of course! The sooner you work here the better! Isn't that right, Fany-ah?" Yuri teased as she nudged Tiffany with her arm.

 
 

"Y-yeah." Tiffany smiled nervously.

 
 

The thought of working with Jessica made her all jumpy inside. She turned her head to glance at Jessica and found the girl already smiling at her. Tiffany quickly looked away.

 
 

If I would be acting like this every day when I see Jessica then I don't know how long I'll last this job.

 
 

"Tiffany! Since Jessica will be working here from now on, why don't you be her guide and teach her everything she needs to know okay?" Yuri suggested.

 
 

"M-me? But why? You should guide h-her yourself since you're the boss here!"

 
 

Yuri rolled her eyes. "And as your boss, I'm ordering you to do as I say."

 
 

Tiffany grumbled but she didn't protest any more. Then Yuri leaned forward and whispered to Tiffany. "You'll thank me for this, Fany-ah. If you think about it, I'm actually doing you a great favor here."

 
 

Tiffany could tell that Yuri was smirking and was about to smack her on the head if the tanned girl had not scurried away, leaving Tiffany and Jessica alone.

 
 

Tiffany took in a deep breath before slowly turning around to face Jessica.

 
 

"So where am I going to start?" Jessica asked with a grin.

 
 

"How about with these mugs?" Tiffany said as she gestured a hand to their empty mugs of coffee.

 
 

"Okay!" Jessica smiled before taking the pink and yellow mugs.

 
 

Tiffany turned around and went to a table to collect the dirty plates on it, distracting her mind away from the thought of being with Jessica every day. Tiffany was walking too quickly and had a hard time handling the plates, making herself lose her balance.

 
 

Tiffany expected to hear a loud crash and her back on the floor, but was surprised to see Jessica appear suddenly and move in one swift motion, catching her quickly and saving both the plates and Tiffany.

 
 

Deja vu, Tiffany thought. It was like what happened yesterday.

 
 

"Is falling so suddenly a part of our job here?" Jessica asked amusingly, her face near Tiffany's.

 
 

"N-no." Tiffany answered, aware of their close proximity if it wasn't for the plates that separated them.

 
 

She quickly stood up and hurriedly went to the kitchen to drop the dishes in to the sink. Tiffany shook her head as her thoughts went back to her fall, remembering the sweet vanilla scent of Jessica. She could almost smell it right now.

 
 

Tiffany face-palmed herself after realizing what she was just thinking. She sighed as she saw Jessica entering the kitchen and approach her with that gorgeous smile of hers.

 
 

This will be a long day of work...

 

 

---

 
 

Taeyeon had her chin propped up on her fist as she watched the monitor where Jessica and Tiffany were washing the dishes together.

 
 

"They look cute together, you know." Sunny observed beside her.

 
 

"Not as cute as you though." Taeyeon grinned dorkily.

 
 

Sunny lightly slapped Taeyeon's arm. "I'm serious, Taeyeon!"

 
 

"But so am I!" Taeyeon laughed, making Sunny laugh along with her.

 
 

"But seriously though, they really make a good couple." Sunny said.

 
 

"Yeah. It makes me kinda jealous of them. I wish we could be like that too." Taeyeon frowned.

 
 

Sunny sighed and held Taeyeon's hand, intertwining it with hers.

 
 

"You know that we can't even though we both want to. We have responsibilities and reputations to uphold, Taeyeon."

 
 

"I know, Sunny. I just wish we could escape and run away from all of that. So that we wouldn't have to hide our feelings anymore." Taeyeon said sadly.

 
 

"Hide what anymore?" Sooyoung suddenly interrupted as she entered the van along with Hyoyeon.

 
 

Taeyeon and Sunny immediately let go of each other's hands. Taeyeon shifted her gaze quickly to the screen while Sunny hastily grabbed a clipboard and began writing random scribbles on it.

 
 

"Uh...did we interrupt something?" Hyoyeon asked hesitantly as she noticed the awkward atmoshpere.

 
 

"NO!" Taeyeon and Sunny answered quickly at the same time.

 
 

"Ooookay." Hyoyeon said in a suspicious tone and glanced at Sooyoung with a questioning look. Sooyoung just shrugged and sat on a chair, taking out a bag of chips and shoving a handful of chips into .

 
 

"Ipf ebryfhing gfoing ahcorbing pfo dha shcripf?" Sooyoung asked while munching on her food happily.

 
 

"I don't understand food language, Sooyoung." Taeyeon said.

 
 

"Is said is everything going according to the script?" Sooyoung repeated more clearly after chewing down her food.

 
 

"Oh. Yeah, nothing seems to be out of place." Taeyeon answered.

 
 

"What are they doing now?" Hyoyeon asked, taking a seat beside Sooyoung and grabbing some chips for herself from Sooyoung's bag.

 
 

"They're still washing the dishes." Sunny answered.

 
 

"That doesn't seem like it's worth shooting for the camera." Sooyoung frowned and slapped Hyoyeon's hand away from her food.

 
 

Hyoyeon nodded her head. "I agree. Maybe they should look sweet." she suggested and managed to snatch a few chips while Sooyoung wasn't looking.

 
 

Taeyeon nodded and her microphone.

 
 

"Jessica, we need you to act sweet with Tiffany. This scene is kind of dull. Washing dirty dishes with leftover stains doesn't really look romantic in any way."

 
 

Jessica chuckled absent mindedly at Taeyeon's statement, temporarily forgetting that the cameras were rolling.

 
 

"What's so funny?" Tiffany asked as she looked at Jessica with a raised eyebrow.

 
 

"Huh? Oh. Nothing. I just thought of something funny." Jessica smiled sheepishly then quickly went back to scrubbing a stain on a plate that refused to go away.

 
 

"What is it?" Tiffany asked.

 
 

"This." Jessica answered as she surprised Tiffany by splashing some water on her.

 
 

"Yah! Don't do that! I'll get wet!" Tiffany pouted.

 
 

"But you're wearing an apron so I guess that it's alright." Jessica smiled slyly, splashing Tiffany with another round of water.

 
 

"Jessica! Stop that!" Tiffany giggled and splashed Jessica back.

 
 

"Ooh! Fighting back now are you?" Jessica grinned.

 
 

"Yes." Tiffany smirked as she splashed Jessica with water again.

 
 

Jessica stepped back to avoid the water but it still hit her. This time, in the face. Tiffany was laughing now at Jessica whose face was dripping wet with water.

 
 

Jessica didn't say anything and only grinned mischievously as she took a spray bottle of water and began spraying it at Tiffany's face.

 
 

"Hey! Now I'm really getting wet!" Tiffany pouted. She grabbed another spray bottle and squirted it at Jessica while the latter ran away while laughing.

 
 

"Come and catch me, Tiffany!" Jessica laughed as Tiffany ran after her. Jessica has to admit, she hasn't had this much fun in such a long time.

 
 

The two continued running around the kitchen and chased each other with their "water guns", laughing and having fun. They kept on splashing each other with their spray bottles until they were both completely soaked with water.

 
 

The floor was also soaked with water, making Tiffany slip suddenly while she tried to run away from Jessica. She expected to meet the wet floor but was met instead with Jessica's face.

 
 

Just when Tiffany was about to fall, Jessica had caught her yet again.

 
 

"This is the third time you've fallen since I met you, you know." Jessica smiled with Tiffany lying in her arms.

 
 

Tiffany's heart was beating so loudly at that moment and wondered if the brunette could hear it as well. What she didn't know was that the brunette's heart was surprisingly beating as loud as hers too.

 
 

Is that my heart beating or hers? Jessica asked herself as she stared into Tiffany's chocolate brown eyes, getting lost in them once again.

 
 

Tiffany was slightly shaking as she stood upright while Jessica held her arms to support her.

 
 

"I'm sorry if I keep on falling." Tiffany said apologetically. But Jessica just smiled sweetly.

 
 

"Don't worry. I'll always be here to catch you whenever you fall."

 
 

When Jessica said those words, she wasn't just acting.

 
 

She really meant it.

 
 
 
 
 

TBC

 
 
 
 
 

A/N: That part when Tiffany said "Now I'm really getting wet!" ... Well I think that sounded really wrong :P Hahaha! I think I'm writing things too randomly and suddenly. Anyway, how do you find the JeTi and the SunYeon couple so far? ^^