Chapter 3

My Life Is Secretly A Movie

 

A/N: I'll just mention this again so that it would be clear, Yuri also doesn't know about the movie. That's because I'm planning something later on for Yuri ;) So a lot of you are also wondering how this movie is being done secretly? Well some cameras are installed and hidden in objects around the cafe and at Tiffany's house. But there are others that need a cameraman to hold and operate them. But how come they're not seen or obvious? Well the cameramen are just soooo ninja like that :D ㅋㅋㅋ!

 
 
 
 
 

Chapter 3

 
 

"I'll always be here to catch you whenever you fall." Taeyeon imitated and scoffed out a laugh. "Yeah, nice one Jessica!"

 
 

"What?" Jessica replied defensively.

 
 

"That line was just sooooo cheesy! You're actually beginning to sound just like me." Taeyeon smirked.

 
 

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Oh please, Taeyeon! I guess your cheesiness is just contagious. I think I'm hanging out with you and Sunny too much!"

 
 

"Hey don't blame us, Sica. You're the one who's being cheesy for Tiffany." Taeyeon shrugged.

 
 

"I wasn't being cheesy! I was being honest!"

 
 

Taeyeon looked at Jessica skeptically. "You mean, you didn't say that just because you were acting? You really meant it when you said those words to Tiffany?"

 
 

"Of course." Jessica replied truthfully.

 
 

"Are you serious?"

 
 

"You know how I am when I'm serious, Taeyeon."

 
 

Taeyeon shook her head. "Don't tell me...that you're actually falling in love with Tiffany?"

 
 

"W-WHAT?! W-who said I was falling in l-love with T-tiffany?" Jessica asked incredulously and stumbled upon her words. "I was j-just being f-friendly!"

 
 

"I'm just saying, Sica. Falling in love with her would be dangerous, so don't do that. Understood?"

 
 

"Yeah. I won't." Jessica replied quietly and a little bit unsure.

 
 

"Good. Now go home and get some rest. Working at the cafe must've been pretty tiring for you."

 
 

Jessica chuckled and shook her head. "No. It wasn't tiring at all."

 
 

Jessica smiled to herself, remembering Tiffany and their little water fight that afternoon.

 

 

"I really had fun today."

 
 

---

 
 

The next morning...

 
 

Tiffany sat behind the coffee counter with two mugs of hot caramel coffee. She held the handle of her pink mug and quietly watched the steam rise up from the yellow one beside her.

 
 

She better be here soon or her coffee will get cold...

 
 

"Hey, Tiffany. How come you're having two cups of coffee today? You usually just make one for yourself." Yuri noticed.

 
 

"Oh, the other one's not for me." Tiffany replied and took a sip from her coffee.

 
 

"Not for you? So it must be for me then? Aww! Thanks Tiffany! That's so sweet of you!"

 
 

Yuri was already reaching out for the yellow mug innocently but then Tiffany slapped her hand away.

 
 

"It's not for you."

 
 

Yuri pouted and furrowed her brows in curiosity. "Then for whom did you make tha- Oh! I see!"

 
 

A playful smirk grew and became evident on Yuri's face. "You made the other one for Jessica, didn't you?"

 
 

Tiffany suddenly coughed unexpectedly and placed her coffee down with a thud, making Yuri fling her arms up to cover her face defensively. When Yuri realized that no coffee had hit her, she opened an eye and sighed a relief, bringing her hands back down to her sides.

 
 

"Phew! For a second I thought you were going to spit coffee all over my face again!"

 
 

"I'd be glad to do that again to you for making me cough like that, you know." Tiffany glared at Yuri.

 
 

"But I don't understand what made you cough in surprise. I just said that you made that coffee for Jessica." Yuri shrugged innocently.

 
 

As if on cue, the doors of the cafe opened and Jessica walked inside.

 
 

"Hey guys!" Jessica greeted in a cheery voice and waved at Yuri and Tiffany.

 
 

"Oh hey Jessica! We were just talking about you." Yuri said.

 
 

"Oh really? What were you talking about me?" Jessica asked as she neared the two.

 
 

"Well, I'll leave Tiffany to tell you about that." Yuri hit Tiffany's back playfully and went off, leaving Jessica and Tiffany alone again.

 
 

"So what about me, Tiffany?" Jessica asked.

 
 

"Erm...I..." Tiffany didn't know how to respond. So she quickly took the yellow mug and handed it in front of Jessica. "Here!"

 
 

Jessica looked at the coffee in confusion then at Tiffany who was looking away shyly.

 
 

"For me?" Jessica pointed a finger at herself.

 
 

Tiffany nodded. Jessica smiled and took the yellow mug, brushing her fingers over Tiffany's, making the both of them feel a little tingly inside.

 
 

"Thank you, Tiffany."

 
 

"You're welcome." Tiffany replied shyly.

 
 

Jessica sat down across from Tiffany and held the coffee mug near her face, savoring the aroma of caramel that wafted through her nose.

 
 

"So what were you and Yuri talking about me?" Jessica asked.

 
 

"Oh nothing. Yuri's just being her joking self again. She's always like that, you know." Tiffany answered.

 
 

"Oh, I see." Jessica nodded. "But still, I'm suddenly curious about what you think of me."

 
 

"What I think of you?"

 
 

"Yeah. What do you think of me, Tiffany?" Jessica asked carefully.

 

 

Tiffany was caught a little off guard by the sudden question and bit a corner of her lip nervously while playing with the curved handle of her pink mug.

 
 

"Well, I think you're really kind. And you're really nice to me."

 
 

"I'm kind and I'm nice. That's all?" Jessica laughed, amused.

 
 

Tiffany mentally face-palmed herself for giving out such a plain and dumb answer.

 
 

"I really like it when you accompany me like this." Tiffany blurted out suddenly, making Jessica's laughter subside. "I also like your presence near me." she added quickly.

 
 

Jessica smiled inwardly. She felt really happy when Tiffany said that.

 
 

"Then I guess I should always be near then." Jessica chuckled and winked at Tiffany teasingly.

 
 

Tiffany blushed slightly, embarrassed, and shifted her gaze to her coffee.

 
 

"How about you? What do you think of me, Jessica?" Tiffany asked back.

 

 

Jessica brought a hand to her chin, imitating a thinking pose, and furrowed her eyebrows in concentration as if she was thinking up of an answer.

 

 

"Hmm, you're kind. And you're really nice to me." Jessica joked in the same manner as Tiffany said it.

 
 

Tiffany pouted but a smile was tugging at one end of . "That's all?"

 
 

Jessica chuckled at Tiffany's response and pointed at Tiffany's coffee which was already halfway finished.

 
 

"You're like caramel coffee."

 
 

"Caramel coffee?" Tiffany asked as she looked at her coffee curiously then back at Jessica. "Why is that?"

 
 

Jessica smiled sweetly at Tiffany. "Because you're really warm and sweet."

 
 

Tiffany tried to look away shyly again but Jessica's gaze held her in place. She also didn't notice another shade of pink rising up in her cheeks.

 
 

"That's why I really love caramel coffee." Jessica said as she held up her coffee near her lips, her eyes never leaving Tiffany's. "Especially when you're the one who makes it."

 
 

Jessica took a sip from her coffee and let out a contented sigh after. "You know, I really love your caramel coffee, Tiffany. It's my favorite."

 
 

"Really?" Tiffany showed Jessica an appreciative smile with her eyes turning into crescents. "Thanks, Jessica. No one has ever complimented my coffee before."

 
 

Tiffany reminded herself to make Jessica another caramel coffee tomorrow morning and for the next mornings to come.

 
 

---

 
 

"Cheesy. Absolutely cheesy." Sunny shook her head.

 
 

"What is?" Taeyeon asked.

 
 

"All of this." Sunny replied as she waved a hand at the TV screen.

 
 

"I thought you like it when things are cheesy?"

 
 

"Only if it's with you. But when Jessica is the one being cheesy? Well, that's certainly something esle!" Sunny shivered involuntarily.

 
 

"Aww! My Bunny likes it when I'm being cheesy for her?" Taeyeon said in a teasing tone and scooted her swiveling chair closer to Sunny.

 
 

"Not now, Taeyeon. We're working." Sunny said sternly and tried to ignore Taeyeon who was inching closer to her.

 
 

But Taeyeon waved Sunny's warning aside and leaned closer over Sunny's chair.

 
 

"Doesn't my girlfriend want me to be cheesy anymore?" Taeyeon asked as she held Sunny's chin, forcing Sunny to look at her.

 
 

Sunny was about to respond back but her words got stuck in when she saw Taeyeon's face slowly nearing hers. Her gaze unconsciously wandered over to Taeyeon's awaiting lips that was just a few centimeters away from her own.

 
 

"Did someone say cheese?" Sooyoung interrupted as she entered the van.

 
 

Taeyeon and Sunny quickly backed their heads away as Taeyeon brought her hand back to Sunny's cheek and brushed it with her fingers.

 
 

"Oh Sunny! You have some dirt there on your cheek a while ago. Okay it's gone now!" Taeyeon said hastily and rolled her chair away from Sunny's.

 
 

"So where's the cheese?" Sooyoung asked again, not seeming to notice Taeyeon and Sunny's almost kiss a while ago.

 
 

Aish! This shikshin keeps interrupting my moments with my Sunny! Taeyeon thought, irritated.

 
 

"Er...there's no cheese, Sooyoung." Sunny said, feeling a little embarrassed about what happened.

 
 

"But I swear I heard one of you say cheese a while ago." Sooyoung pouted.

 
 

"PEAS! I said peas!" Taeyeon blurted out all of a sudden.

 

 

"Peas? As in food?" Sooyoung asked eagerly again.

 
 

"No. The stuffed toy. I...er...I just wanted one." Taeyeon reasoned out dumbly.

 
 

"Oh. I thought you guys were talking about food." Sooyoung frowned disappointingly.

 
 

"What are you doing here anyway, Sooyoung?" Sunny asked to change the topic.

 
 

"Oh, Hyoyeon ordered me to get the first part of the script for the next scene. We left it here a while ago."

 
 

"Here it is." Taeyeon picked up a folder and tossed it with ease to Sooyoung. "Now go. Hyoyeon must be waiting for you."

 
 

Sooyoung nodded and thanked Taeyeon before leaving the van, closing its door with a loud thud.

 
 

After a few minutes of silence, Taeyeon slowly rolled her chair back to Sunny.

 
 

"So..."

 
 

The wheels on Taeyeon's chair squeaked as Taeyeon moved closer.

 
 

"What?"

 
 

Another squeak.

 
 

"Where were we before that shikshin came in?" Taeyeon smirked suggestively.

 
 

"Taeyeon, I don't think we should. We're still filming and nobody's directing Jessica on what to do."

 
 

"Ah let her be, Sunny-ah. Jessica can handle herself. Now why don't we get back to where we stopped..."

 
 

---

 
 

"Taeyeon? Hello? Taeng are you there?"

 
 

Jessica tapped her microphone which was secretly disguised as one of the buttons on her shirt to see if it was working.

 
 

"What happened to that ahjumma? Why isn't she answering me?"

 
 

Jessica wondered why Taeyeon hasn't been talking to her for quite some time now. But Jessica shrugged the thought away, and decided to go on with the script, knowing that she could still act it out even though Taeyeon couldn't direct her at the moment.

 
 

After serving a lot of customers, Jessica walked into the kitchen and found Tiffany carrying two heavy grocery bags in her arms.

 
 

Tiffany shifted the weight of one of the paper bags, trying to balance it with other one. But it fell out of her hold.

 
 

"Woah! Careful there, Tiffany!" Jessica swiftly caught the paper bag before it completely fell on the floor.

 
 

Tiffany sighed a relief and smiled gratefully at Jessica.

 
 

"Thank you, Jessica. You're really good at catching things that fall." Tiffany chuckled while putting the paper bag on the table.

 
 

"Ah, it was nothing." Jessica smiled shyly as she placed the paper bag she saved beside Tiffany's.

 
 

"So what's with all these groceries?" Jessica asked as she took a peek inside the paper bags.

 
 

"Vegetables." Tiffany answered as she walked over to a cabinet and took out a chopping board, a knife, and a mixing bowl. "I'm trying to make a salad."

 
 

"Oh you can cook?" Jessica asked with interest.

 
 

"Cook?" Tiffany asked incredulously then laughed, embarrassed. "I can't. I'm a moving wreck if you let me do that. I tried it once but then Yuri got mad at me for somehow almost setting this whole kitchen on fire when I tried to fry some eggs."

 
 

Tiffany shook her head as the memory came running back into her mind.

 
 

"It was such a scary sight. Yuri banned me from entering the kitchen for a month because of that."

 
 

Jessica laughed, making Tiffany feel more embarrassed about herself.

 
 

"Hey it's alright, Tiffany. I can't cook either." Jessica admitted honestly. "I think I may be worse actually."

 
 

Tiffany nodded her head in understanding and sighed. "I really want to learn how to make some edible food. But so far, the only thing I can do is a decent salad since all I have to do is chop up some vegetables and mix them in a bowl."

 
 

"At least you know something on how to make food. I don't know anything." Jessica shrugged disappointingly. "Could you teach me how to make some salad?"

 
 

"Oh sure. It's really simple and easy. Here, let me show you." Tiffany gestured for Jessica to come closer as she settled the materials on the table.

 
 

"Let's start with a tomato." Tiffany said as she got the vegetable from one of the grocery bags and placed it on the chopping board with one hand and took the knife with the other.

 
 

"You start by cutting it into half so that it would be easier. Then you start slicing on the bigger end of one of the halves." Tiffany demonstrated.

 
 

Jessica watched carefully as Tiffany continued cutting the tomato nicely into slices.

 
 

"Now you try." Tiffany said as she handed the knife to Jessica.

 
 

Jessica took the knife carefully and began slicing the tomato slowly.

 
 

"Like this?" Jessica asked, unsure if she was doing it correctly.

 
 

Tiffany chuckled. "You're slicing the pieces too thick."

 
 

"Really? I think it's alright." Jessica said as she held up a thick piece and inspected it thoroughly. "In America they ask for more tomatoes in their hamburgers."

 
 

"I know." Tiffany laughed. "But we're in Korea and we're making a salad."

 
 

"How should I cut it then?"

 
 

"Like this." Tiffany took Jessica's hand that held the knife and slowly guided her on how to slice the tomato correctly.

 
 

"You should handle the knife carefully so that you could slice each piece evenly."

 
 

Jessica wasn't really paying attention to what Tiffany was saying and focused more on how soft Tiffany's hand felt on hers.

 

 

How come I didn't notice how nice her hand feels when she held my hand before?

 
 
Instead of looking at how the tomato should be sliced, Jessica's attention was on her hand and Tiffany's.
 
 
"A perfect fit..." Jessica mumbled to herself.
 
 

"Okay now try it again." Tiffany said while letting go of Jessica's hand, making the brunette pout when the warmth of Tiffany's hand had left her.

 
 

Jessica tried slicing the tomato again but still ended up cutting the pieces too thickly.

 
 

"You're still doing it wrong." Tiffany giggled.

 
 

Jessica sighed and placed down the knife in surrender. "Maybe making food isn't really my thing."

 
 

Tiffany chuckled and picked up the knife, cutting the pieces that Jessica sliced thickly into the right width.

 
 

"Just watch me then."

 
 

Jessica nodded and stood beside Tiffany, watching her continue her work while explaining some things.

 
 

But as time passed by, Jessica was slowly making her way unconsciously behind Tiffany. And when she was completely behind the girl, she placed her hands on the table's ledge and leaned on them, trapping Tiffany in between her arms.

 
 

Tiffany didn't seem to notice and continued to explain.

 
 

"And then when you -" When Tiffany turned to look at Jessica, she became aware of how close their faces were. She could practically feel Jessica's warm breath playing on her cheek. Or was she just blushing again?

 
 

"Go on, Tiffany. I'm listening." Jessica nodded her head, gesturing for Tiffany to continue.

 
 

"Erm, yeah." Tiffany said as she looked back down shyly on the sixth tomato she was currently chopping and went back to explaining, trying not to think about how close Jessica's body was to hers, but not really minding their close proximity either.

 
 

Jessica slowly rested her chin on Tiffany's shoulder and closed her eyes, not listening any more as the only thing she heard was her own loud beating heart.

 
 

I swear that my heart keeps beating this loudly whenever I'm near Tiffany.

 
 

Jessica took in a deep breath and inhaled Tiffany's scent. She smiled as she enjoyed the sweet strawberry scent that Tiffany had. Jessica couldn't understand what she was feeling about Tiffany or why she was feeling it. But she knows that it makes her happy.

 
 

Her smile drastically turned into a frown when she sniffed the air again.

 
 

Ugh! What's that smell? It smells like...

 
 

"...lots and lots of cucumbers."

 
 

Jessica immediately shot her eyes open at what Tiffany said and jumped a few feet away from the vegetable that was being chopped, placing a hand over nose and mouth at the same time.

 
 

"Jessica? What's wrong?" Tiffany stopped chopping and looked at Jessica peculiarly.

 
 

Jessica shook her head vigorously and pointed at the unbelievably large amount of cucumbers on the chopping board.

 
 

Tiffany tilted her head in confusion and held up a half-chopped cucumber.

 
 

"What is it, Jessica? Do you think these cucumbers are too many?" Tiffany asked as she neared the terrified girl.

 
 

Jessica was suddenly looking pale and her legs were starting to wobble shakily.

 
 

"Jessica?" Tiffany asked worriedly.

 
 

"I'm...a-allergic." Jessica managed to gasp out weakly before collapsing to the floor.

 
 

"JESSICA!"

 
 

---

 
 

"What the hell is going on here?!" Hyoyeon yelled as she flung the doors of the van open and went inside with Sooyoung towing behind her.

 
 

The scene that came before them was an absolute disaster. Papers were scattered everywhere and some of the chairs were turned over while a frantic Sunny and Taeyeon were looking panicked over the monitors.

 
 

"What happened?" Hyoyeon asked again. "Sooyoung and I just finished writing the script for the next scene when we heard some weird noises coming from the van. So we decided to come here and find out what's happening. And guys, what's with your hair?" Hyoyeon said as she pointed at Taeyeon and Sunny's messy hair that was a tangled mess.

 
 

"Uh...we...er..." Sunny stammered, embarrassed.

 
 

"Jessica fainted." Taeyeon interrupted as she pointed on a screen where Jessica was lying unconsciously on the floor while Tiffany was kneeling beside her, obviously looking worried as she shook Jessica's unconscious body.

 
 

"How did she faint?" Sooyoung asked incredulously.

 
 

"She's allergic to cucumber." Sunny answered as she looked at the TV screen worriedly.

 
 

Taeyeon shook her head in disapproval. "This is not good."

 
 

"What should we do?" Sooyoung asked.

 
 

"I don't know! We didn't expect this to happen! Let me think about it for a minute!" Taeyeon said as she rubbed her temples in concentration.

 
 

"Shall we call an ambulance?" Hyoyeon asked.

 
 

"No! They might search for Jessica's past medical files and find out that she's a famous actress back in San Fransisco. We can't risk letting our cover get blown." Taeyeon opposed.

 
 

"But what if Tiffany brings her to a hospital then?" Sunny asked.

 
 

"We can't let that happen. Then they'll still backtrack Jessica's medical files." Sooyoung said.

 
 

"But we can't just leave Jessica like that!" Sunny argued.

 
 

"Bring one of the first-aid crew in there to take care of Jessica. They'll act as a doctor from one of the customers." Taeyeon ordered. "And tell them to be quick!"

 
 

"Got it!" Sunny took out her phone and began punching some numbers furiously into it.

 
 

"Hyoyeon, Sooyoung. Better make some slight changes on the script right now and make it fast."

 
 

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung nodded obediently and rapidly flipped through the pages of the script, trying to find a way to fix this unexpected scene.

 
 

Taeyeon brought her attention back to the screen where Jessica was still unconscious and Tiffany went out to call for help. Taeyeon spoke through her microphone even though she knew Jessica wouldn't be able to hear her message.

 
 

"Jessica, you know now's not a really good time to be sleeping."

 
 

---

 
 

"Yuri!"

 
 

"Hey what seems to be the problem, Tiffany?"

 
 

"It's Jessica. She fainted."

 
 

"What?" Yuri yelled as she followed Tiffany into the kitchen.

 
 

Tiffany knelt beside Jessica and supported the girl's head on her lap. Yuri knelt beside Tiffany and shook her head.

 
 

"How did this happen?" she asked Tiffany.

 
 

"Well I was chopping some cucumbers and then she just fainted. I didn't know that she was allergic." Tiffany said worriedly as she caressed Jessica's pale cheek.

 
 

"Why don't we bring her to the storage room? There's a couch there that she could lie on." Yuri suggested.

 
 

Tiffany nodded and the two of them began to carry Jessica's body. It took them quite a while to reach the storage room but they made it. Tiffany laid down Jessica carefully on the couch and sat on the floor beside it. Tiffany's hand held one of Jessica's while her other one thumbed through Jessica's brown hair.

 
 

"Wait here while I get some help, Tiffany."

 
 

Tiffany didn't notice Yuri leave the room and continued staring intently at Jessica's face.

 
 

"Jessica please wake up." Tiffany whispered softly as she brushed Jessica's fringe into place. "I'm really sorry, Jessi..."

 
 

Tiffany kept soothing Jessica until it didn't take long for Yuri to look for some help and come back to the storage room with a stranger carrying a black leather bag.

 
 

"Tiffany! We're so lucky I found this guy the moment I went out. He's a doctor and he said he could help us with Jessica." Yuri informed as she allowed the man to enter the room.

 
 

"Hello. I'm Lee Sungmin and I'm a doctor." the man greeted shortly as he walked over and crouched beside Jessica's unconscious body. "I'll be able to help you if you let me take a look at her."

 
 

Tiffany eyed the man suspiciously and held Jessica closer as Sungmin began checking the temperature on Jessica's forehead.

 
 

"How did she faint?" he asked as he started opening his bag, revealing some medical instruments inside.

 
 

"Allergies. She's allergic to cucumber." Tiffany answered hesitantly, not really trusting the doctor.

 
 

Sungmin took out a syringe and filled it with some antidote. He gingerly took Jessica's arm but Tiffany held Jessica back.

 
 

"Tiffany what are you doing? This man's helping us here." Yuri whispered to Tiffany as she leaned over the girl.

 
 

"I don't trust him." Tiffany whispered back.

 
 

It's just so strange. He appears out of nowhere just exactly when we need a doctor. And how come this man is so prepared? It's as if he knew that something like this was about to happen...

 
 

"Tiffany, you better let Sungmin do his job so that Jessica would get better." Yuri said.

 
 

Tiffany bit her lip with uncertainty.

 
 

"Sungmin, are you done? Come on. We need Jessica to wake up soon." Taeyeon spoke through Sungmin's earpiece.

 
 

"Miss, if you'll just let me inject this medicine into her then I assure you that your friend will be fine." Sungmin said to Tiffany.

 
 

Tiffany sighed and let Sungmin take hold of Jessica's arm before he slowly injected the syringe into it.

 
 

The moment the tip of the needle left Jessica's skin, her skin seemed to be gradually going back to its original color, making Tiffany sigh in relief.

 
 

"She's going to be alright now. She just needs to rest a little. Her allergies seem to be pretty intense seeing that she fainted." Sungmin explained.

 
 

"Tell them that Jessica needs to go home." Taeyeon reminded.

 
 

"She'll be waking up in a couple of hours. I suggest that you take her home for a proper rest." Sungmin said as he packed his things. "I'll be going now. I have an important appointment at the hospital."

 
 

"Thank you for helping us, Doctor." Yuri bowed. Sungmin bowed back then bid them goodbye as he left the storage room.

 
 

"Tiffany," Yuri called out as she turned to face the girl. "We should bring Jessica home so that she could have a good rest."

 
 

"We don't know where she lives, Yuri." Tiffany pointed out.

 
 

"She could stay at my place for a while." Yuri offered.

 
 

"But you live a little far from here. And it would be bothersome for you to bring her to your house then drive back here to the cafe."

 
 

"Your house then?" Yuri suggested as she smiled mischievously. "You know, she could sleep there on your warm bed and you could lie down beside he-"

 
 

"Yuri...now's not the time to be teasing me." Tiffany growled as one of her eyebrows twitched.

 
 

"What? I'm not!" Yuri laughed nervously. "It's just that your house is nearer and she'd be more comfortable around you. I'll drive you there if you want."

 
 

Tiffany shook her head at Yuri and let out a sigh. "Fine."

 
 

Tiffany returned her attention to Jessica's sleeping face, trying to suppress a smile from appearing on her own as she saw Jessica smile slightly.

 
 

"I'll take care of Jessi."

 
 

---

 
 

"Taeyeon, are you sure of this?" Sunny asked uncertainly.

 
 

"Yeah. We were expecting that Tiffany would bring her home since they don't know where Jessica lives."

 
 

Taeyeon and Sunny resumed watching the monitors where Yuri asked some of her male employees to carry Jessica to her car while Tiffany stayed near Jessica the whole time.

 
 

"How's the revised script for the next scene going, guys?" Taeyeon asked as she faced Hyoyeon and Sooyoung who were working in a corner of the van.

 
 

"It's almost done." Hyoyeon answered.

 
 

"More kimbap, Hyo!" Sooyoung exclaimed as she held out her plate in front of Hyoyeon.

 
 

"Actually, it would've been done a while ago if Sooyoung here hadn't dragged me out to buy some kimbap first." Hyoyeon frowned as she refilled Sooyoung's plate.

 
 

"It's not my fault that my awesome writing skills work better when I eat." Sooyoung shrugged as she stuffed a kimbap into while typing on her laptop at the same time.

 
 

Hyoyeon shook her head in dismay at Sooyoung and mumbled to herself, "What a conceited little ."

 
 

"Hey Taeyeon, could I ask you and Sunny a question?" Sooyoung asked as she chewed her food.

 
 

"Uh...depends on what you're gonna ask." Taeyeon replied hesitantly.

 
 

"What were you two doing before Hyoyeon and I came in here a while ago?" Sooyoung asked straight forwardly, not noticing Taeyeon's reddening ears or Sunny's flustered face.

 
 

"Yeah, Taeyeon. The sounds we heard were really wild." Hyoyeon chimed in.

 
 

"Er...uh...S-sunny s-slipped on some p-papers." Taeyeon stammered.

 
 

"Then how come both of you had messed up hair when we got in? You guys looked like you had crazy se-"

 
 

"I TRIED TO SAVE HER BUT I SLIPPED ON SOME PAPERS TOO! THAT'S IT AND NOTHING ELSE! NOTHING ELSE HAPPENED I SWEAR!" Taeyeon stated. Or rather shouted.

 
 

"I was just asking, Taeyeon. No need to yell." Hyoyeon shrugged as she diverted her attention to her own plate of kimbap only to find out that there were none left.

 
 

"What the?!" Hyoyeon looked at Sooyoung and glared. "SOOYOUNG!"

 
 

Sooyoung looked back at Hyoyeon and stopped typing and chewing. "What?" she asked in an innocent voice.

 
 

"You took my food!" Hyoyeon scowled.

 
 

"No I didn't!" Sooyoung replied defensively.

 
 

"Oh really now?" Hyoyeon scoffed incredulously. "Well the sauce that I bought for MYSELF which is now covered all over your mouth tells me otherwise!"

 
 

Sooyoung self-consciously placed a hand over as her other hand reached for a tissue.

 
 

"That doesn't mean that I took it!" Sooyoung retorted back as she wiped clean.

 
 

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung continued arguing while Taeyeon slowly looked back at the screens where the angle was now focused inside Yuri's car. Yuri was at the driver's seat and was already starting the car's engine while Tiffany was seated at the back with Jessica lying her head on Tiffany's lap.

 
 

"What's next after Jessica wakes up then?" Sunny asked.

 
 

"I don't know. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens." Taeyeon answered.

 
 
 
 
 

TBC

 
 
 
 
 

A/N: Is that how you make a salad? I don't really know. Because just like Tiffany and Jessica, I'm not much of a cook myself either *embarrassed* Also I don't know if that's how allergies work. I don't really know much about them *embarrassed again* Well let's say that it works that way and just go with the story :D I think some scenes are too short written. It's because I was writing more than half of this chapter from midnight until four in the morning so my brain isn't really working properly 

 

**Okay...I don't know what good this will do for my cousin but she dared me to "endorse" my Twitter account on one of my updates. So here @sica_forehead. You could follow me if you want but all I do is usually tweet and spazz about SNSD, share some ideas for future chapters of my fanfics, and tweet some other random stuff. But usually my tweets are SNSD-related. Are you happy now, cousin? *rolls eyes* Seriously this is weird request. And awkward. And kinda out of place, if I may add. I don't know why you're even daring me to do this and what good you'll get out of it. *rolls eyes again* :blink: