Chapter 1 - Love At First Sight

Angel of Mine

 

Chapter 1 - Love At First Sight

 

“When I first saw you I already knew

That there was something inside of you

Something I thought that I would never find

Angel of mine”

 

 

 

Dara

 

The day I first met you, you didn’t see me but I saw you.

 

You were laughing with five other boys as you all looked like you just came from the gym, but with everyone there the only one I was focused on was you, my eyes were drawn to you, I couldn’t explain what I was feeling at that very moment.

 

From someone else’s perspective, they would be scared of you, because your face screamed killer, Psycho, but your smile told a different story, and it was from that moment that I wanted to know you.

 

You carried on laughing with your friends, not knowing I was there, it was alright because at least I could admire you from afar, Something told me to go and introduce myself to you. Say hi, Ask for your name, anything that could at least get me too talk to you. Then one of your friends saw me, because he kept staring, he looked so tired that he had dark circles around his eyes, he smiled and shyed away.

 

“Miss Park, Mr. Yang Huyn Suk will see you now” I turned to see the receptionist she smiled and gestured me to follow her I got up but not before glancing at you to see you still laughing I smiled when I saw you laughing you seemed to be laughing at the guy with dark circles.

 

 

Smiling I walked off into the audition.

 

To say it was easy was a lie of cause I was told to be an actress, but I worked hard, very hard to be a singer, I also found out that your name was Seunghyun and that you were in a group called Big Bang and that I might get to see more of you.

 

 

 

T.O.P.

 

The first day I met you, from afar that is, I just got back from Dance practice with the boys we were all exhausted when GD suggested that we should go check out our new trainees.

 

Of cause Seungri and Daesung were excited as ever while Youngbae just nodded and since they were all going I might as well,

 

We made our way to the other dancing room but we all just stood outside staring through the door window what we could see was the choreographer who looked like he was teaching something.

 

“Hey I think I see four girls” Seungri said pushing GD away so he could have a better look.

“Hey it’s Bom unnie” Seungri said looking disappointed while GD looking excited pushed Seungri away.

“There not trainees, there probably dancers for Bom Unnie what a waste” Daesung said while he and Seungri both looked disappointed

 

Then out of no where, the door opened too fast for GD to react because he was pushed down to the ground, Daesung and Seungri both tripped and landed on GD Daesung grabbed Youngbae who lost his balance and fell down on top, while I stood there laughing, they all groaned getting ready to yell at whoever put them in their situation.

“Omo, I’m sorry, I’m really sorry, I didn’t know anyone was behind the door” I stopped laughing and the boys all stopped groaning as they looked up to see… You, your hair was a nice shade of brown and it was wavy and all over your face, you wore grey sweatpants that hugged your small hips and a black tight tank top hugging your body very well, especially since you were sweating which was the deal breaker.

 

I’m a guy what do you expect.

 

But out of all of that you looked beautiful, like a complete goddess.

 

You kept bowing and repeating sorry then three other girls came out looking at the scene in front of them.

 

“Unnie what happened” a little girl asked as she rushed too your side

“Omo” you shouted as you immediately took off running down the corridor as you kept yelling sorry I really couldn’t speak because I was still staring at where you left, till I realized that three girls were there along with the boys who were still on the ground.

 

I looked down to see the boys in a trance as well before they snapped out of it, pushing each other to get up.

 

From then on we met the other two girls since we knew Bom unnie, there was Charin who likes to be called CL and little Minzy and they told us your name Sandara Park or what you like to be called Dara of cause I never officially met you since you never came back.

 

But what made my day was that you and the other girls were trainees, meaning, I’ll get too see more of you.