He's Cold

Fix You

 

TAO`S POV

 

 

“Tao are you okay?”

 

I blinked as a hand was waved in front of my eyes. “Yeah, I’m fine.” I turned to face forward and saw Yixing, who had turned back to frown at me with worry. He never stopped worrying about people, and caring about others. I wish Kris could be more like that.

 

Yixing looked behind me and then back. “Don’t like the new kid?”

 

I scoffed. “He’s annoying.”

 

Yixing smiled that gentle smile of his and patted me on the shoulder. “Maybe if you got to know him better, then he wouldn’t be so bad.” His expression turned back into worry. “Don’t let that cloud your judgment.”

 

That was Yixing for you. Always preaching, always nagging. Sometimes it’s like I have a second mom. But he was right. I shouldn’t let my feelings get in the way. I have to get to know Baekhyun before anything else.

 

I turned around again to see Kris leaning over Baekhyun’s desk, staring at Baekhyun rather than his math worksheet. That alone made me angry. However, I did gain a small bit of satisfaction knowing that if they did date, Kris would dump him after a few weeks.

 

But this time, something seemed off. Kris wasn’t doing his usual cheesy pick up lines and whatnot. He looked at Baekhyun differently than he did with the other girls and guys he took interest in. He looked like he wanted something more than just a one night stand, something more than just a fling.

 

Like a relationship.

 

Luckily it didn’t seem like Baekhyun was interested at all. He seemed extremely annoyed, and I felt a slight bit relieved. I sighed and worked on my math problems for about five minutes before the bell rang. All the kids grabbed their things hurriedly and rushed out the door, right past Mr. Cho, who was playing StarCraft on his laptop.

 

“Guys!” Yixing and I turned to see Luhan running towards us with a big smile on his face. He stopped in front of us and panted, wiping his forehead. “Dammit, history was so boring I booked it out of there as soon as the bell rang.”

 

Yixing laughed. “I can see that.”

 

I looked over Luhan’s shoulder and saw Kris, flirting with Baekhyun again. I assume Baekhyun was too nice to reject Kris. It was obvious to me that Baekhyun didn’t want Kris around, but the tall Canadian was a very pushy guy. He does not take no for an answer.

 

I split from Luhan and Yixing to approach Kris. “Hey, we have to go to gym class now,” I say, as I tap Kris on the shoulder. “Mr. Choi hates tardy students.”

 

“Oh yeah, I’ll be right there,” Kris turned his head slightly and said absentmindedly. He turned back to Baekhyun and put his arm around the short boy, but he rolled his eyes and sauntered away.

 

Kris looked at his retreating figure with a puppy dog face. Luhan smirked and patted the tallest boy on the back. “Tough luck bro,” he said. “He doesn’t seem to like you very much.”

 

Kris sighed. “There’s something different about this guy,” he said, frowning. He looked about as confused as I was when I first started liking Kris. “He’s not like the others.”

 

Yixing tilted his head in thought. “That’s what you said about Soojin, Ahri, Shinyeong, and almost everyone before that.” Luhan snickered, and raised an eyebrow at Kris.

 

Kris punched Yixing in the shoulder. “Shut up, this time I mean it.”

 

“You said that almost every time too,” Yixing said again, smiling. Kris glared at him before heading down the hall. I realized it was almost time for second class, which we all happened to be put together.

 

I followed my friends to Mr. Kim’s class. He was a nice teacher, and he didn’t mind if students slept in class. No matter how hard I tried to pay attention to the usage of Korean verbs, I always found my mind wandering to Baekhyun and Kris. Deep into my thoughts I suddenly realized there was something I could use to get Baekhyun away from Kris. 

 

 

OKAY SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I AM SO SORRY *gives you all cookies and hugs*

Even though it was break I was still busy with other things like sports and life and stuff OTL Anyhoo, here is a new chapter. I know I haven't really gotten to the good stuff yet, so please bear with me T_T 

Also, since this is a short chapter here is another chapter too :D 

Please leave a comment telling me what you think! No bashing please, but constructive critism is okay :) 

Thank you and until next time :D