Jealousy

The player's confession

~Tiffany's POV~ Omo omo omo! I could barely sit still in the van as I replayed today's intimacy with Luhan oppa. A blush crept up my cheeks as I thought about how y his voice was just now. My phone beeped and I looked down to see a message from Luhan oppa

From : Luhanie oppa <3

To : y Fany ^^

I know that I'm a great kisser ;) 

What is he talking about? I asked myself silently before realising it. I did say he was a greater kisser just now. Omo so embarrassing! I didn't think he would reply to that comment. I fiddled with the text buttons, unsure of how to reply him. 

To : Luhanie oppa <3

From : y Fany ^^

Whatever~ I'm going to sleep now oppa. Sweet dreams! 

I smiled and jumped onto my bed, hugging the pillows to my chest. The next morning I woke up to several beeps from my phone. That's weird... I opened the first one from Luhanie oppa. 

From : Luhanie oppa <3

To : y Fany ^^

Morning baby! Did you miss me? 

I laughed and nodded dumbly to my phone. 

To : Luhanie oppa <3 

From : y Fany ^^ 

Morning oppa! And nope I didn't TEEHEE XD

A little teasing was fun. I opened the next one from Baekhyun. 

From : Bacon X) 

To : Pany noonaaaaa

Hey noona! Did you know that we are going to star in the same mv together? Filming starts today! Can't wait to see you later ^^ 

Same mv? What was he talking about? I better go find out later. 

From : Sehunie =) 

To : Tiffy noona <= 

NOONAAAAAA! I can't believ I'm going to be staring in the same mv as you! I'm so excited~

Well this was weird... Maybe I was going to be a cameo in EXO-K's MV

From : Chanyeolie C=

To : Tiff noona •¥•

Heya noona! Did Taeyeon noona tell you that we were going to be in the same mv? I heard it's going to be awesome!

Wait what does Taeyeon unnie have anything to do with the mv? This was so confusing! 

From : Kai ^•^

To : Tiffany noona =•^•^•=

Hey noona! Seohyun just told me that we were all going to star in the same mv. Recording starts today. See you there! 

Seohyunie?! I went out of my room to find Taeyeon unnie and Seohyunie. They were lazing on the couch watching spongebob. "Yah unnie! Do you know what mv we will be recording today?" I asked curiously. She nodded excitedly and pulled me to sit between her and Seohyunie. "Yep! Manager oppa just called to tell us that we were going to star in an mv. Just the three of us. I was about to tell you but how did you know?" "Oh! Bacon, Yeolie, Sehunie and Kai texted me to tell me about it." I said causally. "Wow unnie you are so lucky! Nobody texted us about it." Seohyunie pouted. I laughed and patted her head. Hmm I wonder if Luhan oppa knows about this... I should call him. "Hey Fany! What's up?" He answered the phone. My heart beat increased as I listened to his voice. "Oh just wanted to tell you that TTS is going to be in the same mv as Bacon, Sehunie, Kai and Yeolie." I said happily. "Really? God I'm jealous. And what do you mean you didn't miss me?! HMPH!" I could literally see him pouting and I giggled. And wait did he say he was jealous? Omo omo! So happy! "Oppa I was just joking! Anyways Taeyeon unnie  is calling me now. Talk to you later k? Bye oppa!" I ended the call and went to find Taeyeon unnie and Seohyunie. Teasing Luhanie oppa was so fun! "Ok manager oppa just called to say that recording starts in 1 your so get changed." Taeyeon unnie said. We nodded our heads and went too our rooms. An hour later, we arrived at the set and Bacon waved at me energetically. I smiled and ran over. "Hey noona! You look very pretty today! Anyways your cordi noona came over just now to ask you to go find her." Bacon said cheerfully. I thanked him and headed off. Just as I passed an empty waiting room, a pair of hands grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into the room. "Omo let me go!" I screamed and turned around. Luhan oppa smirked at me with an amused expression on his face. "Hey you." He said softly. I relaxed in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Seeing my girlfriend. Anyways I need advice. You see today I called my girlfriend and when she told me she was shooting an mv with EXO-K members I got jealous but she hung up on me. Don't you think I should punish her?" He asked mischievously. "Pu....punish?! Maybe your girlfriend enjoys teasing you." I said, taking a step away from Luhan oppa. Before I could run away, he pulled me back into his arms and began tickling me. "Yah oppa! D...don't!" I yelled, eyes tearing from all the tickling. "St...stop!" I gasped breathlessly. "Did I hear correctly? Did you just say 'Yah oppa don't stop'?" I hit him across the chest, feeling his abs underneath his loose shirt. I blushed and traced my finger down his abdomen. "Like whag you are touching?" he asked and i looked into his eyes embarresed. He smirked and i hit his chest again, pushing away from him. He reluctantly let me go and I scowled at him. "Merong~" he said childishly and I giggled. "Cordi unnie is looking for me now. I'll see you later." I said softly. I made my way to the door only to be pulled back. Before I could say anything, he pressed his soft lips against mine. I moaned softly and melted into the kiss. We broke apart shortly and he winked. I hurried out of the waiting room, hands on my heated cheeks. When my makeup was done I went to find Taeyeon unnie and Seohyunie. As we were talking EXO-K and Luhanie oppa walked towards us. "What's Luhan doing here Tiff?" Taeyeon unnie asked, a smirk playing on her lips. I punched her on the arm playfully. I caught his eye and he winked before walking towards me. "Hey gorgeous." He said softly. I blushed and Bacon gave us weird looks. It was time for recording and I broke away from Luhanie oppa. 

~Luhan's POV~ Fany looked gorgeous. With her pretty eye smile and y lips. The mv recording started and I couldn't help but feel jealous. Why didn't the president choose EXO-M to film with TTS?! I pouted as Fany stepped out of the car and smiled at Chanyeol. After the director finished shooting that scene, Fany ran towards me. I still had the pout on my face when I saw that Chanyeol couldn't take his eyes off Fany. I couldn't blame him since she was pretty but he could have stared at Taeyeon or Seohyun! "What's wrong oppa?" She asked me. "Chanyeol kept staring at you throughout the scene!" I said with aegyo. "AWWWW is my Luhanie oppa jealous?" She teased. I nodded and she hugged me. "Don't be oppa. Chanyeol like Yuri." I smiled and she went off to film her next scene. I watched from afar and felt proud of my girlfriend. Fany's voice was so addictive and her smile so charming. I frowned a little when Baekhyun looked at her while fixing his hair. Maybe is as being too protective. I barely had time talk to Fany before she went for her next scene. Her hair tied into two ponytails and wearing a short dress made her look y yet innocent. I scowled when Sehun and Kai walked passed her and practically gawked at her. I knew it was part of the mv concept but why MY FANY?! Filming ended and I saw Fany talking to Baekhyun and Sehun. I got really jealous and walked over to them briskly and wrapped an arm around Fany's waist causing the boys to raise their eyebrows at me. Fany snuggled closer to me and I smirked at their shocked faces. That's right Fany is mine boys.