The meal

The player's confession

~Tiffany's POV~ I woke up extra early to get ready for the date later on. Well it wasn't a date but a girl can dream right? I made breakfast for myself and the rest of the girls before going to shower. I decided on a chic yet simple look. I wore a navy blue dress with silver anchor patterns. The sleeves stopped at my elbows. I wore knee high red and brown stripped socks and put on my make up. I combed my hair again and admired myself in the mirror. I hope Luhanie will like my look.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOQCSCSL2o7VFI-AJIxkY

I became super nervous as I fretted about my looks. What if he didn't like my outfit?! Or what if I wasn't pretty enough for him?! I groaned in frustration and jumped onto my bed, kicking my legs around. I heard the door open and Taeyeon and Jessica stepped in. "What's wrong Fany?" The ice princess asked, my hair. I sat up and hugged both of them tightly. "I'm worried that Luhanie won't like me...." I said in a small voice, instantly feeling ashamed. "Awwwwww don't worry! You look drop dead gorgeous and besides if he bullies you just tell us. We'll beat him to a pulp!" Taeyeon said jokingly and I laughed, feeling slightly better. I thanked them for cheering me up and just then the door bell rang. I gasped in shocks and Jessica shot off to open the door while I took a quick look at my reflection again before going out of my room to meet him. I suppressed a gasped as I looked at him. Luhan looked absolutely handsome wearing a simple T-shirt and a black jacket over it. He wore black skinny jeans that outlines his muscular legs and I swear if Taeyeon's arm wasn't around my shoulders I would have fainted. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw39RCpORGJDJkqrc70rw

"Hi noona! You look very pretty! Ready to head out?" He asked offering his arm for me to take. Jessica and Taeyeon gave a oohhhh and I rolled my eyes at their antics. "Sure! You look very handsome too. See you girls later!" I said waving at my two best friends before grabbing Luhan's arm and closing the door behind me. 

~Luhan's POV~ Noona looked really pretty and y. Her signature eye smile made my heat beat quicken and she was really easy to talk to. However unfortunately I won't love her... I can't. I have to stick by my rules of being a player. After my heartless ex girlfriend dumped me I swore never to fall in live again. I can't take the pain. I already made my move on Sulli from F(x). I do feel bad about breaking their hearts but this is all I can do to numb the pain. Nobody can do anything after HyunA(ex) drilled a hole into my heart, leaving me for Hyunseung. I sighed and vanished the unhappy thoughts. Today I'm just going to spend time with Tiffany noona. So far she was the only girl who made me take my mind off HyunA entirely while I was with her. "Noona you got to close your eyes now! The place I'm taking you to is a suprise. Don't worry, you can hold my hand if you like." I said. The truth is Fany noona has always been my ultimate bias and today I wanted to show a different side of me. Not the cute little boy that everybody thinks I am. "Oh ok Luhan." She replied cutely before grabbing my arm and closing her eyes. Aigoo so cute! We walked carefully to my favourite restaurant. Once outside I smiled happily. "Noona you can open your eyes now." I watched as Fany noona opened her eyes and gasp in shock. "Woah Luhan-ah... Where is this place? It's gorgeous..." She trailed off and beamed at me. I chuckled and pushed the door open to reveal a posh restaurant. "After you noona." I said, stepping aside to let her in first. She flashed her eye smile at me and skipped in. I stepped in next and we were shown to our table. I pulled a chair out for Fany noona. After all I am a guy with manners. "Thanks Luhan! You really are starting to look like my oppa rather than my dongseng." She giggled. Oppa huh... I definitely like the sound of that. Besides our isn't that big. "Then why not call me oppa?" I asked cheekily. Fany noona looked at me with round eyes. I regretted teasing her but before I could open my mouth to apologize she nodded cutely. "Luhan oppaaaaa~" she said grabbing my hand and swinging it around. I chuckled and held her hand. Fany noona made me feel like a really mature man. Maybe I should ask her if I could drop the formalities... "Noona... Is it ok if I just call you by your name? Because our isn't that big..." I trailed off awkwardly, waiting for a scolding or a hit. A few awkward seconds passed before Fany noona answered. "Ok oppaaaaaa~" I sighed in relief and happiness. For the next few minutes, I spent my time chatting with Fany while waiting for our food. Suddenly the door opened and to my horror HyunA and Hyunseung hyung walked in. Hyunseung hyung had his arm around HyunA's waist and I  continued staring at them. I felt someone shaking my shoulder and I looked up to see Fany standing next to me with concern written all over her face. "Earth to Luhan oppa. What's wrong with you?" She asked, putting her hand on my forehead to check my temperature. I gave a fake smile and gestured for her to return to her seat. Hair now what am I going to do?! HyunA can be a real at times and I bet she's going to mock me again. Why does this keep happening to me. And especially in front of Fany... Wait Fany! I can ask her to pretend to be my girlfriend until they leave! I'm such a genius! "Fany... I need your help for a while so just pretend you are my girlfriend ok?" I asked desperately. She took a quick look at HyunA and Hyunseung hyung and arched an eyebrow. I grabbed both her hands and gave my best puppy face. She giggled and nodded. "Tiffany unnie!!!" HyunA screamed running over to hug Fany. Both girls jumped around a few times and Hyunseung glared at me. I smirked and stood up and gently pulled Fany away from HyunA. "Well well well... If it isn't the pitiful Luhan... What are you doing here?" HyunA asked, smirking. How could I be so foolish to date such a revolting girl like HyunA. That was just hiding under the cute image she gave. "I'm on a date with Fany." I said cooly. "What?!" HyunA exclaimed. Her eyes wide with disbelief. Yea you better believe it . Luckily Fany seemed to understand what was going on and nodded, showing her million dollar smile. "Yep! Luhan oppa is so sweet!" She turned to face me and gave me a bear hug. I chuckled and patted her head. HyunA scoffed and pecked Hyunseung hyung's check. "You ought to watch your boyfriend Tiff. This guy is a hardcore player...' With that HyunA sauntered off,dragging Hyunseung hyung with her. 

~Tiffany's POV~ What the hell was all that about?! I stared at Luhan carefully and tugged his arm gently. "Oh sorry Fany..." He said with a lost expression. I'm guessing he had a horrible past with HyunA... Haiz poor Luhan... "So I'm guessing you don't want to talk about this?" I asked softly. "Yea... Maybe next time. Anyways thanks for helping me out. Shall we go?" He offered his arm and I nodded. Things sure are complicated...