Trapped

The Curse of the Witch's Blood Line

 

  I squeezed the hand tighter as I felt it grow warmer. There was a slight clearing of the throat by the person to my right and as I looked over I was she'll shocked. 
 
"Any particular reason why you're holding my hand Insect?" Yongguk raised an eyebrow as he peered down at me. 
 
"I...ah..." I dropped his hand faster than a hot potato and faced forward," so, what are we waiting for? Lets go!" I marched forward in an attempt to hide my reddening face. My hand slightly tingling from the sudden cool air hitting the flesh. 
 
We made our way down the mammoth sized tunnels the silence continued on. I started growing antsy, wondering why no one was saying anything. Suddenly a shadow moved in the corner of my eye, I stopped, whipping my entire body around to find nothing but the side tunnel wall. 
 
"What is it?"Himchan came up next to me with Yongguk close behind. 
 
"I thought I saw something move, but...it was nothing. Let's keep moving, I want to get out of here as soon as possible," we kept walking, walking for what seemed like hours. As the silence continued on I started getting this feeling that someone was watching me. I glanced around slightly, seeing bit Yongguk and Himchan looking strait ahead, only looking down when necessary for keeping their footing. 
 
  The feeling grew stronger until I was certain I felt someone walking right behind us, I was able to shake it off until the hairs on the back of my neck stood up, warning me that something was off. Something else was here with us, and it was dangerous.  
 
  My body tensed up, shivers went down my spine and through my legs as I froze in place. I tried my best to move something, anything, but not even my fingers would obey the command my brain was sending it. 
 
"Yah! Insect, what's the matter with you? " Yongguk poked my face, placing a death wish smack in the center of his forehead. 
 
"Jinju? Are you alright?" Himchan touched my back slightly, his faced suddenly splashed over with worry," her body, it's cold."
 
"It is...very cold," Yongguk felt my cheek slightly, setting my flesh a-blaze with the simple skin contact between us. There was this sudden gist of wind that blew through the tunnel and I felt a pair of very strong arms wrap around my waist and I was instantaneously yanked away from Yongguk and Himchan. Both boys run after me, but their figures are suddenly surrounded by dark silhouettes  of deformed creatures. 
 
  I wanted to call out to them, to fight my way from the strong grasp, but I was useless. I heard a deep chuckle come from whatever carried me, sending an overwhelming sense of fear through my body. 
 
"Looks like you won't be seeing your friends again love. You've just got me now," no words could describe the strength that sense of fear had gained after those words were spoken. 
 
"Goodnight..." the masked voice spoke before all consciousness slipped away from me. 
 
Then darkness...
 
           __________________
 
 
Oooo! Could this be a new character? What is this dark figure's master plan? And who will save Jinju now that Yongguk and Himchan are trapped!? 
 
Oohhh the suspense!! 
 
P.S. I'm terribly sorry for the short chapter! 
 
-Gbbi15-