Welcome to the Group

The Curse of the Witch's Blood Line

 

  Youngguk gave Himchan a glare, then averted his eye back in our direction, letting out a sigh of annoyance. He had changed back by now, figuring that Daehyun would keep his human form in curtesy of the situation, but still held stuff just in case. 
 
  "He's her Familiar?" Himchan looked at Yongguk," I thought you were her Familiar," he thought for a second,"...That's rough my friend." 
 
"Shut up! I wouldn't even be in this mess if it weren't for that brat!" Yongguk spat, obviously growing more irritated by the second. He rushed over and roughly grabbed my wrist, yanking me away from Daehyun. 
 
  That didn't make him to happy. 
 
  Daehyun rushed forward and grabbed Yongguk's upper arm tightly, giving a deadly glare," Un-hand her."
 
  A scoff could be heard as Yongguk's brow tilted upward,"What makes you think I'll do that? She's MY witch, is she not? I'm responsible for her, and I need to make sure the brat gets to that stupid mountain," he yanked his arm away and grabbed my wrist again," Now I suggest you stay away from us, or there will be trouble." 
 
  The darkness emitting from Daehyun's entire being was enough to send chills down my spine. Yet, his voice was relatively calm and collected,"Then I'm going with you."
 
  Yongguk stopped mid step,"No you're not. You have no business with us."
 
"I am Rowinda's Familiar. How do you expect to finish this journey with no real information about her? I can tell you exactly where you need to go, and what you need to do in order to get to your destination," Daehyun was right. How the hell were we planning on finishing without knowing where we were going next? I looked up at Yongguk, hoping I could reason. 
 
"He's right," the never ending scowl turned my way,"We have no idea where we're going or what's ahead. He knew Rowinda...he could be helpful." 
 
  Yongguk stood there for awhile, just thinking. His grip finally loosening, causing my arm to fall to my side as he started for the door. His voice dark and husky," Fine. Have it your way." 
 
  I blinked in his direction a few times after he had already left, then took a glance toward Daehyun's triumphantly smiling face before rushing out after Yongguk. 
 
"Welcome to the group Dae Dae,"Himchan's new nickname struck a nerve, but Daehyun's reaction didn't faze Himchan in the slightest bit. He just chuckled and followed suit after us, with Daehyun trailing behind. 
 
------------/-/----------/-/-------
 
  This story has gotten SO MUCH LOVE!! Thank you guys for the comments and subscriptions! Did you see the view count!? Over 500! :D 
 
  I know this chapter is short, but it's just a filler. Hope you enjoy what's coming up ahead! 
 
  Again, thank you thank you thank you!!