In Memory of a Witch

The Curse of the Witch's Blood Line

 

"Mmmm...I think I'll take my chances. Considering you're just a mere wolf," Daehyun kept a taunting smirk on the entire time. Yongguk looked at me and his eyes darkened, he turned his glare back to Daehyun with such intensity it have me shivers. 
 
"Fine, have it your way then..." Yongguk charged toward us transforming into a wolf right before our very eyes. But just before Yongguk could get to us, we're transported a few feet to the left, sending Yongguk crashing into the table. Shattered pieces of wood fly through the air, landing as debris over the floor. 
 
"Tsk tsk, come now Familiar, surely you can do better than that. After all, you are responsible for the safety of the most powerful witch ever known. You must perform your best." Daehyun's taunts seemed to set something off within Yongguk because he turned back to human form and just stood there glowering at him. 
 
"I'm only here because I'm bound to her. Had it not been so, I would just leave her here and be done with it," those words sent an electric current of pure shock rush through my body. I knew he didn't like me, but to not have one positive feeling, even just for the sale of one person's well being, toward me blew my mind. 
 
  "That's what I wanted to hear..." Daehyun 'a smile turned wicked as fangs started growing, replacing his pearly whites. He blinked and his eyes turned a golden orange with a slit as the pupil, claws replaced nails and soon started digging into my skin,"because now I no longer have to worry about an emotional bond when I destroy you." 
 
"What are you!?" I pulled away, surprised at how easily he let me go. 
 
"Don't you remember Rowinda? Don't you remember who I am?" slowly walking toward me he reached out, loosely entangling a lock of my hair between his fingers and cupping my face.
 
"Rowinda? I'm not Rowinda, what are you ta-" he held my face in both of his hands as his expression turned from pleading to desperate. 
 
"But you are, I know you, our fates wouldn't have met again had it not been so. You are Rowinda Thistle. Don't you remember me?" Yongguk let out an exasperated sigh. 
 
"Will you stop making up crap!? Let's  just get this over with already-"
 
"Wait!..." I interrupted. 
 
"Please...please say you remember me..."Daehyun stared at me with intensity, I searched his eyes; those orbs of melted gold. A hazy image played before my eyes like a film. 
 
"Don't ever leave..." a woman's voice spoke as she caressed Daehyun's face. He leaned into her hand while covering it with his own. 
 
"I won't, I'll be here forever..." 
 
  The scene left as soon as it came and my eyes grew wide with realization. 
 
"You're..." I lightly touched his face," you were her Familiar..." he smiled in relief as his body relaxed and started transitioning back to human," You're...but that would mean that I-"
 
"You are the memory of Rowinda Thistle...and I am your Familiar." he spoke as if he was the happiest man alive. He pulled me into a right embrace, his breath tickling my neck. 
 
  As the reunion of a witch's memory and Familiar continued on, Yongguk watched from the sidelines. 
 
"So...ok...nope, I'm lost. What the hell in going on here!?" Himchan yelled. 
 
 
     _______________________
 
Oookkkk soooo...yea. Idk how I feel about this one lol. But I bet you didn't see it coming did you!? Muahahahaa!!! 
 
Anyway! Hopefully I can get started on the next one tonight. ^^ 
 
Peace out Goobers! (<---that's your new nickname subbies! :D...it will probably change though. Let me know what you think or if you have an idea for a different nickname. XD) 
 
v(^_^)v