Chapter 9 - Sabotage

Outplayed by the Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note: Hello Hello~ So me being the night owl that I am,  have decided to update yet again. Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far and don't forget to comment and subscribe please !

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No One's POV:

"He totally loves her"

"Are you crazy?! No he does not, he can't!"

"There's no law against it, now is there?" 

You sighed and checked your watch and it was safe to say that APink had been going on for well over an hour about whether Chanyeol had feelings for you or not. Not that it really mattered to you anymore, you grew tired of their quarreling only five minutes into the discussion. You tapped your food impatiently and prayed for someone to say something sensible. 

"Omo! Chen just said that my eyes were like stars" Naeun sighed while hugging her phone tightly to her chest. *Naeun has it so easy...and who knew Chen was such a smooth talker* you wondered getting carried away in your thoughts. 

"Hello? Sora? Are you even listening to us?" a voice awoke you from your thoughts and you turned to see that the group was staring at you. 

"Sorry, can you repeat that?" you asked them sheepishly. 

"I said, we need to pick up the speed a little bit. The talent prom is coming up in a couple of weeks and that's when we're planning to break Kai's heart. We need to start the sabotage plan as soon as we can" Hayoung explained. It was true, the pace of the plan was going extremely slow, but that's only because you got side tracked by Chanyeol's confusing signals. 

"Tomorrow's a new day, and we'll have all the supplies ready for you to use by the morning" Naeun handed you a list of the supplies that were needed for the sabotage. *Laxatives? Hot sauce? Ok now what the hell would we need feathers for...* "Now Sora, Chen just texted me saying that Kai's going on a date tomorrow. To be more exact, he's going on three dates actually" Naeun looked disgusted by his plans. 

"Since when have you and Chen become that close to exchange Kai's schedule?" you asked her curiously. She blushed and turned away from you yet still texting Chen on her phone. 

"I don't know...he's sweet" Naeun admitted and turned away again to hide her blushing face. The girls began to laugh and tease Naeun about her relationship with Chen. "Stop it! He's calling me right now guys!" Naeun started to freak out and frantically paced around the room wondering what to do with the sudden phone call. 

"Answer it!" we all whispered to her. She took a deep breath and mentally prepared herself to speak to Chen, and finally answered her phone. 

"Hi oppa~" Naeun greeted him cutely and the girls started to gag from the overload of aegyo basically radiating from Naeun.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sora's PO​V

It was go time. No more feeling sorry for Kai and no more shying away from ruining his life. The three dates that Kai had planned only emphasized his lack of commitment he had to me even though he begged me to go on a date. I ran down the hall stealthily and entered the back room where Exo was practicing for their performance. 

"Sora noona! So you finally decided to come and watch us huh?" Sehun grinned and shimmied his shoulders up and down mine. Only he could do that and not get smacked in the head I swear... 

I laughed and said, "Yeup! I decided that it was time to see Exo perform." With that, I took a seat in front of the dusty mirrors and prepared myself for Exo's performance. The boys quickly assembled into their positions and began to dance and  sing their song for the talent prom. I had to hand it to them, they were amazing and who knew that pretty boys could dance and sing? 

"Oh my gosh, is that CHEN?!" I heard Naeun squeal into my earpiece at a high pitch that made me cringe slightly. Yes, Naeun, your little crush is an amazing singer, I get it. I rolled my eyes and watched the boys finish o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter