Chapter 10 - Losing Interest?

Outplayed by the Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note: Hi Hi~ Soo today is the last day before I go on a trip until friday, so I won't be able to update for four days :(  You guys can survive without me though right? I believe in all of you loool ! I'll update as many times as I can today before I leave though, lovee you all <3

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sora's POV:

"Impossible. I don't get it, how does he do it?!" APink exclaimed and stared at Naeun's phone's screen. But there it was in plain sight, Chen's text to Naeun updating her on Kai's condition. 

From: Chennie <3

To: My Eunnie <3

Kai's fangirls can go through just about anything. Even though he got rejected by three girls, there still three hundred girls lining up to date him. In fact, he's on a date right now with Seoul High's principal's niece. 

No fricken way. We made him look like a dirt yet he still manages to pick himself back up and date other girls, that jerk. 

Bomi collapsed on the couch and asked, "What do we do now? I'm already starting to lose steam." The girls agreed with Bomi and fell back on their seats as well. This wasn't right though, was it? Chorong unnie was supposed to have revenge on Kai, and he doesn't deserve to have mercy. 

"No, we can't lose steam now, I'm determined to make this happen" I stood up to pick up my earpiece and scurried out of the back room to find Kai. APink looked rather surprised to see me take a stand and continue on with our plan. 

Where could he be? It's only twelve o'clock and I knew he wouldn't be out at restaurants for his date so where else could he be? I searched up and down the streets of Seoul searching as hard as I could for Kai, but no matter how long I looked for, he was nowhere to be found. 

"Looking for someone?" a voice emerged from the sea of people passing by. That voice was so familiar...I turned around to see a smirking face staring right back at me. 

"Kai!" I yelled and absentmindedly ran towards him to a tight embrace. I couldn't believe I found him after hours of searching for him! I couldn't believe...I can't believe...I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M HUGGING HIM RIGHT NOW. As soon as it snapped into me that I was hugging him tightly with no shame, I quickly pulled back and let go of his body. 

"Well hello to you to" he laughed, "I should go out more often eh?" He winked at me. And that is how he always ruins moments like these... I sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter