Chapter 15 - Worth it?

Outplayed by the Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N: It has been SO long right? I'm so sorry, as soon as school started, I've been swamped with so much homework and ughhhh high school is such a pain. Anyways, I'm back to writing, and hopefully I'll have time to update more!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sora's POV:

"Is she okay?!"

"I don't know! I-I should've stopped them"

"No ! Who were they?!"

"I have no idea..."

"I can't believe this is happening" 

I woke up to several voices surrounding me. Where was I? I blinked a couple of times and looked around to find all of Exo standing above me with worried looks on their faces. 

"OH MY GOD SORA!" Chen exclaimed and clapped his hands on my cheeks, "You're alive right?!" he proceeded to turn my face in all directions as if he were inspecting it. 

"W-What happened...And where am I?" I asked Chen, gently removing his hands from my face. The room I was in had a comfortable feel to it, surrounded by vintage CD's and piled with clothes. Luhan placed a hot mug in my hands and said,

"You fainted...At least that's what Chanyeol told us, and we don't know exactly what happened, but he said that some girls were warning you to stay away from Kai." 

Oh, so that's why I fainted.

"Sora? SORA?! Are you awake now? I hear voices!" Yookyung blared in my left ear. Wait...what happened to my right earpiece?! I flung my body upwards to sit up straight in the bed and frantically began to rummage through the sheets. If any of Exo found the earpiece, it would be game over for all of us. I began to panic, as I started to run out of places to look on the bed. Just then, a warm hand gently was placed on top of mine. 

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Chanyeol stared into my eyes, "I'm so sorry Sora, I should've stopped the girls from talking to you like that" he looked away, ashamed. My heart broke seeing Channie so upset over something that wasn't even his fault. I placed my other hand on top of his and tilted my head to the side to meet his eyes. 

"It's not your fault, I had this condition ever since I was young that my body would faint if I was put into overwhelming situations" I explained and the rest of Exo began to feel more at ease. 

"Thank. Goodness. You're. Alive." Kris breathed and placed his hand on my shoulder. I nodded at him and gave him a quick hug, thanking him for his hospitality. 

"So are any of you going to tell me where I am...?" I wondered, but Exo just looked at each other with uncertain faces. What was up with them? 

Xiumin cleared his throat and tugged on his sweater, "Uhh...you're at our dorm." Oh, they were nice enough to carry me all the way to their dorm? 

"And this is Kai's room", Lay bit his lip and waited for my response. Oh. Oh. OH. OH. Excuse me? I quickly jumped off of Kai's bed and smoothened my school uniform. 

"Well, thank you guys for taking care of me, but I think I need to-"

"You're not going anywhere"

My head shot up towards the voice. My eyes fell when I had realized that the voice had belonged to none other than Kai. 

"Everyone else, out" he ordered and Exo began to file out of his room. What?! No, no, no don't leave me here alone with him! I shot every single Exo member a look before they all left the room, with smiles on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter