Chapter 14 - The Fangirls

Outplayed by the Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N: Hey guys! We're now officially in the 'hook' of the story! This means a whole lot of drama is about to smack everyone in the face lol! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai's POV:

I left Sora's doorsteps with empty and lingering feelings. Why wouldn't she let me kiss her goodnight? Uneasiness settled into my stomach as I made my way back to the dorm, where Exo would bolt me with a million questions. 

I winced and turn the door knob every so silently and pushed the door open gently to minimize the sound that would be emitted from my entrance. I looked around the dorm and the lights were all off which could only mean that I was saved. *Phew! I guess I'm sleeping in peace tonight* Suddenly, the door slammed shut and the lights flickered on to reveal all eleven of Exo tapping their feet impatiently while waiting for an answer. Damn. 

D.o tilted his head and crossed his arms, "So, I believe your curfew passed about an hour ago." I groaned and threw my coat on the ground before attempting to rush into my room. I was stopped by a pair of arms that were outstretched, and I looked up to see that Tao was wiggling his finger in front of my face while tsking. 

"Look guys, I don't really want to talk about tonight" I pushed Tao's arms away from mine and slumped into the couch of our living room. Exo exchanged confused looks with one another before they rushed to the couch and crowded me curiously. 

"What happened? Not a good first date?" Luhan asked and hugged his knees on the seat beside me. I sighed, 

"The date was perfect" I admitted while kicking my feet onto the coffee table. 

"Hey, hey, I just cleaned that" D.o warned and pushed my feet off the table. 

"If the date was so perfect, what's up with you?" Kris questioned. What was up with me? Why did I feel upset or sad if I had the best date I've ever had in my life with Sora? 

"That's just it. It was perfect, so perfect that I didn't want it to end" 

Exo looked at one another and shrugged. They've never seen me this way, so defeated and unsatisfied. 

"You're gonna see her tomorrow too though, right?" Lay asked. Would I see her tomorrow? The same Sora that was with me today I mean, would she be there at school tomorrow too? All of a sudden, I didn't want to be bombarded with Exo's questions or sympathy, all I wanted to do was sleep and pray that she doesn't change. I stood up from the couch and left the living room without another word, leaving Exo confused with my actions. 

"I think he's just tired" Sehun shrugged and Exo groaned at the innocence of their maknae. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sora's POV: 

52 missed calls

149 unread text messages

Oh man, it looks like a dodged a bullet on this one, good thing I forgot to take my phone out with me on the date. I breathed a sigh of relief before collapsing on my bed with a million thoughts crossing my mind. What am I supposed to tell Eunji about the lost earpiece? What do I say happened on the date? How am I supposed to act with Kai tomorrow? I shook my head and turned to my pillow to give a good scream into it. Tomorrow. I'll deal with it all tomorrow. I nodded to myself before drifting off to dreamland. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No One's POV:

You took a deep breath before dialing Chorong's number to clarify what happened last night. *Please, please let them be busy. Please let her phone be broken because of Bomi's rampaging, PLEASE* you begged and listened to the phone ring a couple times before a timid voice answered,

"Hello? Sora?" You let out a sigh of relief realizing that the maknae Hayoung had answered the phone, and she would be the easiest to deal with out of all of APink. 

"Hey, Hayoung! Look, last night was...I kind of lost connection with you guys because I dropped my earpiece in the water" you lied carefully and listened to what Hayoung had to say.

"Oh that's alright, Eunji found an extra earpiece in her bra anyways" she giggled, "So how was the date?" 

"It was okay" you didn't want to make it sound like you had the best time ever, even though you did, "nothing too special, I got the job done and got out of there right away. You guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter