Chapter 16 - APink's Plan

Outplayed by the Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N: WOO! 50 subbies? Thank you guys so much!! 
I decided to update this chapter today because I know I'm gonna be slammed with a bunch of work by next week, or even tomorrow....
Anywho, enjoy guys! And please don't forget to subscribe :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No One's POV:

"What do you mean? We don't actually have any dirt on Kai" Namjoo stated, and the girls nodded in agreement. 

Bomi sighed, "That's why I came up with this", she walked over to the only desk in the room and picked up a small bristol board behind it. 

"What's that?" asked Chorong. 

"This, my friends, is what's going to keep this plan going, when Sora feels like it should stop" Bomi smirked and placed the bristol board in front of APink. The board was decoratively colour coded and on it were APink's names, as well as Kai, and several arrows.

Bomi slammed her meter stick against the board, "Now, I made this plan in preparation to Sora flaking on our plan."

"You mean you knew she was going to be against it?" Eunji raised her eyebrow. 

"No, but we all know Sora well enough that she has a weak heart so I made it just in case" Bomi said, and began to explain her plan. "Ok, so Naeun, you're basically our only real connection to Exo. Your job is to find out where Exo likes to hangout the most" she tapped on Naeun's name on the board that connected to an arrow towards a photo of Chen. 

"Really...Chen...The picture" Naeun glared at Bomi unbelievingly. Bomi just shrugged and continued explaining her plan to the rest of the girls. 

"As soon as we find out where they hangout, we send the most stealthiest members on the mission" Bomi smiled and pointed her meter stick to both Hayoung and Eunji. 

"US?!" They both gasped and pointed to themselves. Bomi nodded, 

"Eunji, you're the most conniving, slithery, and sly I know."

"Jee, thanks" Eunji rolled her eyes and said sarcastically. APink didn't even bother to correct Bomi on that one.

"What about me?! I'm too young to die!" Hayoung cried, trembling with fear.

Bomi walked over to Hayoung and took her hands, "Honey, you're just innocent as hell. You balance Eunji out." Hayoung's jaw dropped as the rest of the girls started to roar with laughter.

"Alright, alright, let's hear what we have to do" Eunji waved her hand glumly. Bomi cleared ,

"You two will find Exo's hangout spot, sneak in and hide yourselves within the place. Then when Exo starts talking about something that Sora wouldn't want to hear, you guys record it and sneak back out."

"What if they catch us?!" Hayoung asked, still shaking. 

"That's why I sent Eunji, duh! She can just seduce every one of them and they'll forget all about why two hot girls were suspiciously hiding in their most valued places to hangout" Bomi shrugged and said matter-of-factly. 

"I-But-UGHHH I'm not even gonna try" Eunji started but groaned with frustration. 

"Okay, so we have Eunji seducing Exo, but what about me? What will I do?!" Hayoung asked.

Bomi sighed, "You just have to stand there and look cute if you get caught, but I highly doubt you will." Hayoung was still trying to process Bomi's crazy plan while Eunji was just having a mental breakdown altogether. "Moving on! Yookyung and Namjoo!" Bomi boomed, "Your jobs are to edit the recording that Eunji and Hayoung bring back to you. Make sure that the recording sounds just the way Sora would hate to hear it."

Yookyung sighed deeply, "I guess that's better than being a sly ." Eunji shot her a cold glare, and Yookyung shrugged. 

"But that just leaves me and you" Chorong said, and Bomi nodded, placing everyone's attention back to the bristol board. She pointed at the photo of her and Chorong, isolated from the other APink members' photos. 

"We will be in charge of watching over the girls when it comes down to it" Bomi said, "We're going to tell them exactly what to do on the mission and stand by them while they're carrying out, right here in the backroom."

Chorong stood up from her seat and said, "Bomi, I know you mean well, but Sora...does she deserve to get her heart broken like this just to bring me justice?" 

"She deserves to have love" Bomi stared at Chorong coldly, "But not with that player."

___________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter