One Dance

Last change to live

 

Chae Rin's POV
 
I walked with my boyfriend in the dark street. The only light was coming from a lamppost. We were going to the nightclub to celebrate a new leader for Black Dragon. Celebrate for me. I don't understand why did they chose me, but I could not refuse. We are also giving a funerals for our ex-leader, Bang Yong Guk. Ji Hoon has reserved the whole nightclub for us. But other people were able to come to the nightclub, but not other teams.
 
**At the nightclub**
 
We arrived to the nightclub and searched for other members. I saw Ji Hoon, Dae Sung and Dae Hyun at the bar. We walked towards them.
''Ah, Seung Hyun and Chae Rin has arrived!'' Ji Hoon shouted over the music when he noticed us.
''I told you to call me Choi!'' Seung Hyun said to Ji Hoon with his deep voice. and took a shot of Gin Tonic.
''I heard that Red Tiger tried to get in here.'' Dae Hyun told us.
''Oh, those bastards.'' Ji Hoon said.
''Especially that Yong . The rumors tell that he and 2 of his s were the ones who killed Yong Guk.'' Dae Sung said.
''Well, I have some personal business with him, then!'' Seung Hyun said angrly.
''Wait, who is that Yong?'' I asked from Seung Hyun.
''He is the leader of Red Tiger.'' Seung said and started to walk to the dance floor with the others.
''What's his full name?'' I asked, but he didn't hear. 
''I can't be he...'' I said to myself.
 
Ji Yong's POV
 
I met my team outside the club.
''Okey, let's go then.'' I said and walked inside the club. The porter let us in. We walked to the dancefloor.
''Okey, get yourself a woman to tonight!'' I ordered my team and we separeted. I walked with Jong Up at the edges of dancefloor to find a woman. I shocked when I saw the same woman who I saw in the house. Chae Rin was dancing with the same man she left the house.
 
Chae Rin's POV
 
I danced with Seung Hyun at the dancefloor, happily. Suddenly Seung Hyun's phone ringed and he red a text message.
''I'm sorry, Chae Rin. I must go.'' He said, kissed me and left me. I watched he when he walked away. I was all alone in the club. I tried to find the other members, but didn't saw anyone. Possibly ing some women in the VIP lounges. I sat on the barchair and turned my back to the dancefloor. I felt someone sat next to me.
''Hey, Chae...'' He said to me. I turned my face to the voice and shocked. I saw my husband.
''Kwon Ji Yong, what the are you doing here?'' I asked.
''Well, I saw a beautiful lady all alone and all of my friends already have one-night-stands and I decided to try my luck.'' He tried to make a joke.
'' you, Ji Yong.'' I said and walked away.
''Chae, please, I want to talk. Only one dance. For the old times? Without making out.'' He said behind me and grapped my hand.
''Okey, only one dance.'' I said and we walked to the dancefloor.
', a slow song.' I trought. He put his hands around my waist and I put my hands around his neck. Grudgingly.
''Chae, I'm sorry I left you all alone. I understand why you left me, but I still love you. I still have your pic in my wallet.'' He said. I sighed.
''Ji Yong, please. It's over.''
''I know., but I'm still sorry.'' I don't know if I still have feelings towards he. I trought about Seung Hyun and then my past with Ji Yong. I remember how happy I was with Ji Yong. I'm not as happy with Seung Hyun as Ji Yong. 
''Ji..'' I gasped.
''Yeah?''
''I want to talk to you personally.''
''Yeah, sure. When?''
''Let's see it later. You still have your old number?''
''Yes.''
''Okey, I will call you then.'' I came closer Ji Yong. I missed his body so much. And his smell. I put my head to his torso. I watched to his muscular arm. Then I saw a tattoo. With a tiger. Red tiger. And under that there was 2 letters. r and t. Can't be true. He can't be the leader of Red Tiger. I pushed myself away from his hold and said:
''I.. I have to go...'' I said and ran away from he.
 
Ji Yong's POV
 
I watched as Chae Rin ran away. What the happened to her. I looked behind me. Nothing. Then I looked my arm. The tattoo. Did she see it? Why she ran away because of it. The bell ringed inside my head. She is a Black Dargon