The Money

Last change to live

 

Ji Yong's POV
 
I was standing in the middle of a big hall. It was empty and dark. Walls were made of old corrugated metal. A big door slided open. 2 men were walking in. One of the men was holding a pistol and the second one was holding a big briefcase. I didn't had any guns, so this has must to go well. They stoped 2 meters before me. The man holding a gun said:
''So, you are interested of our stuff?''
''Yes'' I replied.
''It's yours for only 10 thousand dollars. Good price for you.'' He tried to make joke.
' that .' I throught.
''Okey, I got the money.'' I replied, because I really need this stuff.
''I need a proof.''
''Sure.'' I said and took my wallet off from my back pocket. When I opened it, I saw a small picture of smiling blonde girl. I took 10 thousand dollars of cash and pulled it to man with the gun. He took it quickly.
''Now, I want the diamonds.'' I said coldly. Man with the briefcase offered his briefcase to me. I took it as quickly as the another man took my money. I opened the briefcase and saw 2 big diamonds on a red velvet.
''That's it?'' The man with the gun asked. I nodded and they left. I stayed in my place for a minute and then left.
 
I walked down the street in a sunlight holding the briefcase in my right hand. I watched at my watch. The time was 15:30. I put my sunglasses on and walked faster to the downtown. No people was in the street I was walking, so I decided to start singing in a low voice. Many of my friends had said I have a good voice, and I really liked to sing. But I also liked to fight and drink. And do leader jobs. Yes, I'm the leader of Red Tiger, the leading fight team of Seoul. Over 90% of people of Seoul doesn't know about us, so doesn't the police, so it was quite safe. 2 years later the  ex-team named Yellow Sky calved about underground action of fighting teams, but luckily, my team wasn't in the town that week. My phone ringed, and stopped my thinkings. The caller was my right hand named Young Bae.
''Yeah?'' I answered.
'' is happening, boss. That Bang Yong Guk kid wants to meet you.'' Young Bae said.
''Argh... When?'' Bang Yong Guk was the leader of Black Dragon, our worst opponent.
''Tonight.'' Young Bae said.
''So he didn't understanded when will we meet, ha?'' I said grinning.
''Something like that'' 
''Okey, okey. Meet you at the bar.''
''Sure, bye!'' And he closed the call.
 
Third person's POV
 
Ji Yong walked in the small and cosy bar. He saw Young Bae sitting on a one bar chair drinking something from a red bottle. Ji Yong walked fast towards Young Bae and shouted to his ear.
''What ya drinking at?''
''You ing head, don't scream to me!''
''And don't speak to me like that, kiddo!'' Ji yong said laughing and sat on a chair next to Young Bae, layed the briefcase next to him on the bar desk and looked around himself. The bar was empty, as always. Only a bartender was far behind a bardesk. 
''Bae, when the have you hired the bartender...?'' Ji Yong said quietly, but the bartender walked in front of Ji Yong and asked:
''What do you want to drink?''
'' Choi Joon Hong! Are you sure you are able to touch alcohol!'' Ji Yong shouted laughing. Joon Hong was the newest member of Red Tiger and under-aged.
''Yah boss, please call me Zelo, ok?''
''Okey, okey kiddo! By the way, when you are there, please give me the same drink Bae is drinking.'' Ji Yong said, when he saw Bae taking a sip of his drink.
''Sure, here.'' Zelo gave him a red bottle. Ji opened it quickly and took a sip.
''Ji, I'm drinking strawberry juice...'' Bae said slowly. Ji spat the drink off from his mouth.
''God dammit, Bae! You know I'm allergic to strawberry!'' Ji screamed and Bae and Zelo laughed. ''You two, come with me. We don't have time for drinking.'' Ji commanded the boys, took the briefcase and they left the bar area from the locked backdoor. 
 
They walked down the aisle and Ji said to Zelo:
''Go get the others. Meet you at the auditorium!''
''Yes!'' Zelo answered and started to run the opposite direction. When they didn't see Zelo anymore, Bae asked:
''What's in the briefcase?''
''The moneys'' Ji answered as they walked in the auditorium. It wasn't big or special, just a room with the silver screen, projector, computer and few soft chairs.
''Sit.'' Ji ordered Bae as he launched the computer and projector. In a minute, Zelo and 4 other members of Red Tiger came to the room. They all sat down and Ji started to talk.
''As you maybe know, in 5 days we will meet the Black Dragon. And as you maybe know, the leader of that group, Bang Yong Guk, wants to meet me tonight. But I'm not going alone. I need Young Bae and Zico with me, okey?'' Bae and Zico nodded.
''Okey, great. I have another thing to say. Finally, we got the diamonds. And only for 10 thousand dollars. We will have a big money, when we sell them. But that's it. You can go now.'' Ji finished his speak. Everybody left, but Ji stayed in the auditorium. He sat in front of computer and took a flash drive from the shell and put it in USB drive. Then he opened video player and started to watch a home movie from a silver screen. There was he and the same woman from the photo in his wallet having fun and playing around. As a couple.
''I love you, Lee Chae Rin. And I miss you.'' Ji said to himself. Suddenly the door opened. Ji quickly closed the tab, so the opener of the door didn't see what he was watching at. Opener was Bae:
''Hey, when will we leave to the meeting?''
''Umm... Didn't that head said time?''
''No, he said he will call me or you later. Has he called to you?''
''Nope.''
''Ah... Okey. What were you watching at?'' Bae asked.
''...'' Silent.
''Ah, I understand.'' Bae said and left the room. Ji closed the computer and left the room too.