Lockdown

Last change to live

 

Tae Il's POV
 
We jumped off from the van. Ji Yong leaded us to the middle of the large and empty yard. Soon we saw Black Dragon walking from the fog. Ji Yong stepped towards them and so did the leader of Black Dragon. He, no, she walked close to Ji Yong. She was quite shocked when she rose her head and looked at Ji Yong's face. Then it happened. Black Dragon started to run, but not to us, to Ji Yong. They gathered around Ji Yong, so we didn't saw what happened. 
''No...'' I gasped. I looked at my teammates. Yu Kwon was next to me and he looked at me too.
''What is happening?'' He mouthed.
''I don't know, but we should leave.'' I mouthed back. Young Bae turned around and showed us the mark to leave. I turned around and followed him. I watched behind my back and saw nothing. They took Ji Yong with them. Anger grew inside me. I watched at Young Bae as he sat tot he van and saw a dissapointment in his face. Rest of the team sat to the backseats and Young Bae started the car and started to drive. No one spoke until we were at the safehouse.
''How do we get Ji Yong back?'' Zico asked.
''I don't know, but until that, you are the leader.'' Young Bae answered to Zico. Zico nodded and all of us dispersed. I went inside with Zico. He was going to check some papers inside.
 
Young Bae's POV
 
This is the worst lose we ever had. I know Chae Rin knows Ji Yong's weak parts, but i didn't know she would use them. I went straight to the house of Chae Rin. I knocked the door, but there was no response. I sat in front of the door and started to wait.
 
*After a 3 hours*
 
I woke up at the stairs. I knocked door again, but nothing. I left the building and went to the safehouse to sleep. I saw Zico at the bar. I sat next to him.
''Hi.'' Zico said.
''Hey.'' I answered. A moment of silence.
''I know how we can get Ji Yong back.''Zico broke a silence.
''Oh, how?'' I said and took strawberry juice from a fridge.
 
Third person's POV
 
Zico said his plan with a quiet voice to the Young Bae's ear.
''No, that's too risky. We would lose another member.'' Young Bae said.
''But it¨s the only way.''
''I know, but no.'' Young Bae said and left the bar. He walked to the master bedroom and laied to the bed and begun to sleep.
 
*At the morning*
 
Seung Hyun's POV (Black Dragon's Seung Hyun)
 
I went to look at our prisoner.
''Wake up.'' I said and opened the venetian blind. Sunshine went straight to the prisoner's eyes and he opened his eyes. 'LoL, headshot!' I trought.
''What to you want?'' He asked.
''Nothing. I'm here to tell that the breakfast is served.'' I answered. He stood up and was about to walk to the open door. I went in front of him and said:
''But not for you.''
''Seung Hyun, don't be so rude to our prisoner.'' I heard a female voice coming behind me and turned around smiling.
''Good morning honey!'' I said and kissed her. The prisoner couhged behind me and asked:
''So, is the breakfast served?''
''Yes, it's served in the bed so wait here.'' Chae Rin said and left. I followed her and locked the door.