Last Dinner

Last change to live

 

Zico's POV
 
I waked up and covered my eyes from sunshine coming from a roofwindow. I was . I Looked next to me. I saw a woman. Quite beautiful trought. I stood up and dressed up. Then I left. I was in the nightclub. It was empty. I walked out the club and headed to the safehouse. I watched my watch. , it's already 10:50. We were meant to meet at 11:00. I started to run and reached the safe house on time. I saw Yu Kwon on the aisle to the practice room.
''How did your night go?'' I asked.
''I took a horrible woman. And now my head is so damn hurt.'' Yu Kwon answered and I laughed. We entered the practice room and saw all members already in.
''Where the were you two?'' Ji yong asked us, as expected.
''We took a morning s.'' I lied. Ji Yong rose his eyebrow.
''Just a joke.'' I said.
''Well... You failed.'' Ji Yong said. I gave a laugh. We walked to the lane and Ji yong started to speak.
 
Ji Yong's POV 
 
I didn't know should I tell them who is the new leader of Black Dragon. Last night I met Chae Rin at the house and we speaked things clear. She told me she is the new leader of Black Dragon. I could not tell her I'm leader of Red Tiger. I slept at the house, in the couch, and she slept at the bed. She had left before I woke up, so I ate my breakfast at the safe house with Young Bae.
''Well... Team, as you know, Black Dragon has a new leader. We don't know anything about him, so it's hard to train. We don't know how they attack. So I have thought that we won't attack this time. I'll talk with the leader. Nobody will attack.'' My teammetas gasped.
''You know... They will not attack, if we won't. But if they attack you, you will attack too. If they attack me, let them. Meeting is over. Don't drink tonight.'' I said and left the room. Young Bae ran to me.
''What the was that?'' He asked me.
''You know... I must tell you something...''
''yeah?''
''You know... I met Chae Rin yesterday. She told me she is the leader of Black Dragon...''
''What? Are you kidding me?''
''No. It's true.''
''Well... Wow. Does she know about us?''
''I haven't told, but I think she knows.''
''Okey... Tomorrow will be exciting.''
''Yeap. Wanna go to the chinese today?''
''Sure.'' 
 
I gathered my team together and said we will go to the chinese today. I said too to get tidy clothes. I know Chae Rin too well, and I know this is maybe my last dinner with my team.
 
*At the chinese*
 
''Order what you want, I'll pay tonight. Everything.'' I said to my team. We had fun, but in my head there was a sad feeling. Last dinner with my dear team. I just realized how important is this team to me. I love them. 
 
*Later that night*
 
''It's time to leave. Get yourself at home in one piece. I love you guys!'' I said goodbye and left. I walked to the house. I saw Chae Rin sleeping on a couch. She fell in sleep while watching a movie, so I turned it off and carried her to the bed. Then I began to sleep on a couch.