Nightclub

Last change to live

 

 Ji Hoon's POV
 
I was chilling and drinking with Kyung in the lounge of our safe house. We were so high that we laughed to everything.
''Kyung, tell me. Are you afraid of Red Tiger?'' I asked.
''Haha, not really. This time WE WILL WIN!'' He shouted and I shouted whit him. I saw Dae Sung entering lounge wearing his white suit.
''Bro, when will you wear black?'' Kyung asked while Dae Sung sat on the chair opposite me.
''Yeah bro, this is /Black/ Dragon!'' I added Kyung.
''Nah... Maybe tomorrow.''Dae Sung said laughing and took a sip from Kyung's beer can.
''YAH BRO, THAT'S MINE!'' Kyung shouted and hitted Dae playfully.
''And what are you going to do for it?'' Dae said with the smirk.
''Listen bro. This is what I'm going to do...'' Kyung started but was stopped by panicked Seung Hyun.
''Yong Guk! Bro! Yong Guk! Hey Dae Sung! Have you seen Yong Guk?!?'' He shouted when entered the lounge.
''No. Why?'' Dae answered little shocked too.
''Come! You all!'' Seung Hyun said and started to run towards the auditorium.
 
''Look at this!'' Seung Hyun said while he sat on the chair next to computer. The browser were in the local news page. The news was about unidentified body. It looked like a Yong Guk. The page said that the person had commited a suicide.
''No... This can't be true...'' I gasped. The others were out of words while looking at the page.
 
**The next day**
 
Lee Seung Hyun's POV
 
We were ready to go at the nightclub. There was whole team expect Zelo, who had to help his mom at home. Wirst time ever, Ji Yong were wearing white clothes. He had been different in many ways too. He hadn't sing, laugh or speak much this day. And he hasn't been in safe house much. But I guess, everyone has bad days.
''You ready to go, everyone?'' Ji Yong asked.
''Ok, let's go!'' And he opened the door and left to the street. And we started the walking.
 
**At the nightclub**
 
Ji Yong was fighting with the porter.
''Wait, what! Why can't you let us in?'' He asked from the porter.
''I'm sorry, sir. The whole nightclub is reserved.''
''But there's people in!''
''Yes, I know. I just can't let you in.''
''Whaaaat?!?''
''Sorry, but that's the order.''
 
Ji Yong's POV
 
I can't believe this. Black Dragon has reserved the whole nightclub. I tried to get in and saw a woman arounded by men. And I recognize them. Some faggots from Black Dragon. But I didn't saw the face of the woman. Then the porter pulled me back out.
''You should go now.'' He commanded.
''Okey, okey. We'll leave.'' I said coldly and walked away with my team.
''We must get in. Go change your clothes. See you here in 30 minutes.'' I said to my team and we splitted up. I oriented to the same house I slept yesterday night. The house of my ex-wife. I know it was empty. She left me because I spent too much time with Red Tiger. And she didn't know about it.
 
When i arrived the house, I walked to the fridge and was ready to take some food, I heard a sound. I walked towards the sound. It came from bedroom. I quietly opened the door and saw a woman. I saw my wife.
'What is she doing here?' i trought. She was preparing herself. For a disko, maybe. Then she were walking to door. I quietly ran behind a sofa. I heard a knock from the front door. Chae Rin opened the door and I saw a man. 
'He's a bastard from Black Dragon.' I trought.
''Are you ready to go, Chae?'' That bastard said.
''Yeah, let's go!'' Chae answered and kissed the man. I felt a big anger inside me. After they left, I walked to the bedroom and changed my clothes and left the house.