Marriage

SHINee is LOVE [apply] {Reopening}

To ASIAND0LL

***

“Don’t touch me! Let,” Song Hyunhee said to her boyfriend, Park Jungbin.

 

“GO!” She screamed, causing many glances in their direction but was soon dismissed by a smile from her [once] charming boyfriend.

 

“Now, now Hyunhee, you should let your boyfriend touch you right?” He gave her a sweet smile but then, under his breath he said,

 

“Otherwise, you are dead when you go back.” Hyunhee’s eyes widened. How could she have even fallen in love with a boy like Park Jungbin?! She was crazy and she couldn’t believe that she had only just realized.

 

“No!” Hyunhee began to squirm against Jungbin’s grasp.

 

“Let go of me you creep!” She shouted again and she could feel tears form in her eyes. Her once bright and shining eyes that was now so dim and lifeless that it didn’t even look like her eyes.

 

Jungbin began to move his face closer and closer to Hyunhee’s but she moved her head so it wouldn’t make it easy for him. Suddenly, the grasp of Jungbin’s hand on her arm was loosened and soon, she completely couldn’t feel his presence anymore. She opened her eyes hesitantly and was surprised to see that another man was standing in front of her boyfriend.

 

“Didn’t you hear the lady said that she wants you to let her go?” The man said sweetly and yet his voice was deadly and menacing. Jungbin snickered at the man.

 

“It’s none of your business. She’s my girlfriend.” He began to walk back towards Hyunhee but was stopped with a hand on his shoulder by that man.

 

“Get away from her.” Jungbin turned around and without a seconds hesitation, he threw his fist towards that man but he had dodged it perfectly, as if predicting that that was going to happen. The man ran towards Hyunhee and before she had a chance to comprehend, he had grabbed her hand and was running in the opposite direction of Hyunhee’s boyfriend.

 

Hyunhee didn’t know how long she and the mysterious man in front of her had run but she knew that they had run pretty far. The man stopped and turned around to face her. Now, she could see who it was. Kim Jonghyun. SHINee.

 

He gave her a small smile and then let go of her hand.

 

“I should hear a word of thanks shouldn’t I?” He said playfully but Hyunhee didn’t say anything.

 

Hyunhee pulled her long sleeve shirt down even more in the 40 degree heat and fiddled with the hem of it. She felt Jonghyun’s gaze on him and then heard him say,

 

“Aren’t you hot in that? Here, let me help you-“

 

“NO!” Hyunhee shouted and began to back away.

 

“What…why not…?” He asked, confused. The people around them was all wearing singlets and t-shirts. She was the only person wearing a long sleeved shirt.

 

“Don’t…I’m not hot…” Jonghyun cocked and eyebrow and began to walk slowly towards her.

 

“I don’t believe you.” He quickly grabbed her arm and pulled the sleeves back. The cheeky smile on his face froze and his eyes hardened at the sight of her hand.

 

It was filled with dark bruises.

 

Hyunhee snatched her hand away and pulled down her sleeves.

 

“…Was it him?” Jonghyun asked, his voice empty. Hyunhee couldn’t tell what he was feeling.

 

She didn’t answer.

 

“I’m going to ing kill him.” He began to walk past her but Hyunhee ran towards him and dragged him back, slowing him down.

 

“No! It’s not his fault its-“ Jonghyun whipped around and began to shake Hyunhee.

 

“Look at yourself! Have you seen yourself in the mirror?! You’re so pale! You’re eyes are so empty! And your hands…” He trailed off.

 

“This is ridiculous.” He grabbed Hyunhee’s hand again and walked off with her in tow.

 

“Where are we going?!” Hyunhee demanded to know.

 

Jonghyun kept walking but gave her an answer regardless.

 

“We are going to give you a make over.”

 

***

 

The doorbell rang and Hyunhee walked out of the shower just in time to hear it. She cursed under her breath and shouted out,

 

“HANG ON A SECOND!” She began to hurriedly pull on her under clothes and a singlet as well as a pair of demin shorts. She ran out of the bathroom, a towel in her hand, drying her hair. She opened the door and there, standing with a bright smile was her boyfriend.

 

Kim Jonghyun.

 

She smiled at him brightly and opened the door widely for him to come in.

 

“It’s too hot today so do you just want to stay in and watch TV?” Jonghyun asked while coming in and removing his shoes in the foyer.

 

“For the whole day?! You’ve GOT to be joking right?” Hyunhee asked while she closed the door behind her and finished drying her hair. She walked into the bathroom as Jonghyun settled himself comfortably onto her couch.

 

After the make over that Jonghyun had given her, Hyunhee felt more like herself. Her once empty eyes were now full of emotion and her once pale face now had a tinge of pink in it and made her look alive.

 

She was thankful to Jonghyun and after that, she broke it off with Jungbin with Jonghyun by her side (and a security guard outside just in case). For the first 6 months of her life, she was happy and content. She and Jonghyun had become the best of friends easily and they would always meet up when Jonghyun had a free hole in his schedule.

 

And then, only about three months ago, Jonghyun asked Hyunhee to be his girlfriend. For awhile, Hyunhee had thought of rejecting. Jonghyun was known for his skinship and she HATED skinship to the point that she would rather die than touch another. But with Jonghyun, she felt safe and happy so she reluctantly agreed.

 

These few months, Jonghyun had proved to Hyunhee that he was worthwhile as a boyfriend. He is caring and understanding. When they first went out, Hyunhee had told him straight off that she didn’t like skinship and Jonghyun said to her that he will try to keep his hands off her, earning Jonghyun a bright smile from Hyunhee.

 

Hyunhee finished combing her hair and put on the off shoulder top that she had hanging on the side of the bathroom. She walked out and saw that Jonghyun had just finished putting something in the fridge.

 

She leaned across the counter and said to him with a smile,

 

“What did you put in there?” Jonghyun turned around, startled. Hyunhee laughed and walked into the living room.

 

“You’re like a ghost you know!” Jonghyun said, a smile in his voice. Hyunhee stopped walking when she saw what was on the table in front of the TV. She whipped around and stared at Jonghyun.

 

“Did you…?” Jonghyun smiled and nodded.

 

“I said it was hot today right? So I brought about 10 of them, 5 each for both of us. Obviously though, I ordered 5 large ones for you and 5 regular ones for me seeing as I don’t like them as much as you do and all. And I bought quite a lot of Pepero and Keroro also…I still don’t understand what’s so nice about them! Their so sweet!” He said while walking past Hyunhee and sitting down on the couch.

 

“And I rented a whole lot of movies and dramas we could watch the whole day.” Hyunhee couldn’t believe how Jonghyun was so considerate towards her.

 

She walked towards Jonghyun and sat down next to him. He flipped through all the rented DVD’s and said,

 

“So, which one should we watch first?”

 

Hyunhee scanned all the movies while she was drinking down the lovely bubble tea into her dry mouth.

 

“How about Wild Child?” Jonghyun nodded and then walked towards Hyunhee’s plasma and put it in. He walked back towards the couch and with the remote, he pressed play and it began to roll out.

 

Hyunhee shifted uncomfortably on her couch. She just couldn’t seem to find a comfortable position on her couch today for some odd reason. Jonghyun touched her shoulder to get her attention. She turned and saw that Jonghyun was patting his shoulder.

 

“I know you don’t like skinship so I’m not going to force you. It’s your choice.” Hyunhee was hesitant. She didn’t have a particular reason why she didn’t like skinship. It was with her since birth. But maybe she should take a chance with Jonghyun?

 

So, she did.

 

She was uncomfortable for a second as she felt Jonghyun’s shoulder blade cut into her skull but then he moved his hand and rested his hand on her shoulder and suddenly, this position felt like it was the most comfortable thing to do.

 

The two of them sat like that, throughout the whole movie, neither of the making any noise unless they were laughing and when the movie finally finished, neither of them moved, wishing that they could stay like that forever. Until that is, Jonghyun had to when the main menu came out again.

 

Hyunhee watched the back of Jonghyun for a few seconds and then he came back.

 

“What next?” Hyunhee just looked at Jonghyun while he was looking down at the large DVD and drama collection in his hand.

 

“How about The Tuxedo?” He asked, finally looking up.

 

Hyunhee snapped out of it and gave him a nod and a smile, consenting to the DVD choice. He smiled at her and then went to put in the DVD.

 

Part way through the second movie, Hyunhee suddenly felt like doing something. She didn’t know what. It was just the need to. So, she looked up and spotted the first thing she saw in Jonghyun. His lips.

 

Without her even knowing, she moved her lips onto his and just left it there for a slight second before removing them. Jonghyun looked at her and Hyunhee blushed.

 

“I just felt like-“ He kissed her.

 

Hyunhee despised skinship. And yet, now, she was having skinship with her boyfriend. For the first time ever. Hyunhee left Jonghyun kiss her and she felt sparks each time their lips touched.

 

Jonghyun stopped and looked at Hyunhee in the eyes.

 

“You have no idea how long I’ve waited for this to happen…”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------3 YEARS LATER--------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Oh, my God Jonghyun! No way! Seriously?!” Hyunhee heard Jonghyun’s friend exclaimed and she just blushed. She looked at the lovely engagement ring on her finger and blushed even more.

 

If it wasn’t because of her impulse, two years ago, they would never have proceeded so far as to marriage. Hyunhee still couldn’t believe that they were getting married soon.

 

“YAH! My dongsaeng has grown up!” Says an excited Onew and Hyunhee could hear the other three members nod their head in agreement.

 

“So, when’s the big day?” Taemin asked and Jonghyun replied,

 

“6 months from today. Our parents have already decided on the date before I came to you guys.”

 

“WHAT?! How could you not tell us?!” Key exclaimed.

 

“Bian.” Jonghyun said meekly.

 

“Well, we’re SO going to be your best man on the wedding!” Minho said and everyone nodded in agreement.

 

“Of course!” Jonghyun said and SHINee laughed.

 

==================================6 MONTHS LATER===================================

 

“Oh, my God! You are seriously the prettiest bride I’ve ever seen! When is Onew going to ask me to marry him!” Hyejae exclaimed as she rearranged Hyunhee’s dress. In 10 minutes, it was time for her to go down the aisle for the first time in her life and she was excited and nervous at the same time.

 

“Just ignore Hyejae Hyunhee.” Kaein came in with a smile.

 

“I swear she’s even more nervous than the rest of us!” Jein said, following her sister.

 

“I know right? It’s as if she’s the one getting married and not you!” Belle (she’s from overseas). Everyone laughed and Hyejae pouted.

 

The five of them were best friends since elementary school and was never apart for longer than a day.

 

Hyunhee smiled at her friends and she was about to speak but the organizer came in and announced that it’s time for the bride and the brides maid to get ready.

 

So, the four brides maid walked in front of Hyunhee, Hyejae with Kaein and Belle with Jein. Hyunhee’s dad came in and said to them,

 

“Ready girls?”

 

“Ready.” Four voices answered in unison and Hyunhee’s dad walked towards her with a bright smile.

 

“Abeoji…” Hyunhee began but her dad stopped her.

 

“You’re beautiful today Hyunhee.” Hyunhee smiled and she forced herself to not cry.

 

“Komawo appa.” They hugged each other and then the organizer came in and said that they can now start walking towards the wedding ceremony.

 

So, they did.

 

***

 

“Do you, Song Hyunhee, agree to love, care and understand Kim Jonghyun for the rest of your life? To always love her until death becomes you both and to always stand by him and be with him as his wife?”

 

Hyunhee looked at Jonghyun with a content smile and with a loud and clear voice she answered,

 

“I do.”

 

“Do you, Kim Jonghyun, agree to love, care, and understand Song Hyunhee for the rest of your life? To always love her until death becomes you both and to always stand by her and be with her as her husband?”

 

Jonghyun smiled and said,

 

“I do.”

 

“I know pronounce the two of you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

 

Jonghyun turned Hyunhee towards him and lifted up her veil. He kissed her and then, lifted her up and spun her around. Hyunhee giggled at the gestured.

 

When he put her back down, he said to her,

 

“I love you Song Hyunhee.”

 

**************************************************END***********************************************

 

A/N: this is very bad xDDD

im so sorry ><

this isnt wat i rite usually ><

i hope its okay???

><

 

to ASIAND0LL: if its not too good tell me okay??? >< ill try my best to fix it but...i dun guarentee tht itll b any time soon xDDD

sorryyy ><

 

 

 

anyways, if u wuld like to apply, just go to the foreword and press the link ^^ but, READ THE RULES FIRST~ xDDD

 

xxx

mIm