Not Allowed

SHINee is LOVE [apply] {Reopening}

This one-shot if dedicated to keysactress.

i hope you'll like it~~~ ^^

ENJOYY<3

 

***

 

 

As Sarah walked into the grounds of her school, her two best friends, Amanda and Jessica on either side of her, talking and chatting about what happened to them in the weekend they heard girls squeal from behind.

 

Amanda and Jessica stopped talking and turned around, followed by Sarah.

 

There, they saw, was three boys, walking together, two of them talking and laughing and the one standing in the middle saying nothing with an expressionless face.

 

A girl ran up to him, holding out a pen and a piece of paper, hope filled in her eyes.

 

“K-key oppa…”

 

Suddenly, the whole school was quiet and every stopped talking, walking and turned around to stare at the girl who dared to talk to the Almighty Key.

 

Onew and Taemin stopped and looked worriedly at the girl who just spoke and then looked back at Key.

 

Onew took a step forward and was about to speak when Key held up his hand to stop him from speaking.

 

“Ne?” Key said in a sweet and velvet voice, his gaze loving.

 

The girl gulped and said, “C-can I have you’re a-autograph?”

 

Sarah looked at Key’s face and knew what he was going to do but, before he could do what he had in mind, Sarah walked forward, her medium lengthened brown hair swaying gracefully behind her.

 

Amanda and Jessica looked at each other and followed her quickly, scared of what Sarah was going to say.

 

When Key was about to speak, Sarah stood in front of Key, blocking the girls view of Key.

 

“Don’t you dare hurt her Kim Kibum.” Sarah said slowly, quietly and menacingly.

 

Key, who looked amused, crossed his arms and moved his eyes up and down Sarah’s body and then, he moved his hand and put it on Sarah’s face, but Sarah was too quick for him and slapped his hand away.

 

Key’s eyes hardened at the reaction and Sarah smirked.

 

“What? Angry that there is actually a girl who doesn’t like you?” Sarah said, the smirk on her face getting bigger.

 

Key didn’t say anything but continued to look at Sarah.

 

Suddenly, he smiled and bending to Sarah’s height, he whispered in her ear,

 

“I’ll make you fall for me.”

 

Suddenly, Sarah’s heart was bumping against her chest loudly and she didn’t know what was happening and why it was doing this.

 

Key removed his mouth from her ear and walked off.

 

Amanda and Jessica walked up next to Sarah, they looked at the back of Key and then back at Sarah and then at each other.

 

They smiled, a smile that is cheeky and knowing at the same time.

 

Sarah had fallen for the Almighty Key.

 

 

As Key walked away from the girl who he knew was his competition in drama, he felt an odd sensation in his chest, a sensation that he had never felt before.

 

It was making Key feel light-headed and making his heart beat against his chest like crazy, but, seeing as Key didn’t know what he was, he said nothing to his friends and continued to walk towards his home group class.

 

As the day progressed, Key and Sarah began to forget about what had happened that morning and dismissed the feeling they had in them a few hours before, that is, until their drama teacher called them in during fourth period, just before lunch.

 

“Key, Sarah, we’re going to be doing a new play.”

 

Sarah smiled and clapped excitedly and Key just sat there, a smile twitching on his lips.

 

“What play is it Ms. Burkes?” Sarah asked, a wide smile on her face.

 

“Romeo and Juliet.”

 

-SILENCE-

 

“Didn’t we already do that play a few years ago Miss?” Key said quietly.

 

Ms. Burkes smiled and nodded.

 

“The school personally asked me for you two to do this play this year because the last time you did it, it was a hit so their asking you two to act it out again.”

 

Sarah and Key looked at each other and both sighed and, without too much of a protest, they nodded and left the room.

 

Since that day on, both Key and Sarah stayed after school to learn the script that they had learned when they first entered drama and both of them began to act out their parts.

 

One day, Key was hanging with Onew and Taemin at the mall, looking at the newest clothes in G-Star when Key began to speak to his two best friends.

 

“What is love?”

 

Onew and Taemin looked at each other and then back at Key, amazed.

 

“Why are you asking?”

 

Onew asked, continued to look at the clothes in front of him and shooting smirks at Taemin who was smirking back, waiting for an answer.

 

“I’m just asking.” Key said with a shrug, his arm filled with clothes that he was going to try on.

 

“Love is when your heart beats very quickly at the sight of that person.” Onew began.

 

“Love is when you get jealous of that person is talking and laughing with other guys.” Taemin continued.

 

“Love is when you want to get to know that person better.”

 

“Love is when you get the feeling that you want to protect her from harm.”

 

“Love…is when you feel that she is the world to you.” Onew finished off with a Key who had his arm outstretched to get another clothing who froze there.

 

“Hyung, you like someone huh?” Taemin asked, his voice curious.

 

Key snapped out of his day dream and looked at Onew and Taemin.

 

“What?! No…No! I don’t like Sarah! I don’t like her! What are you talking about?!” Key laughed nervously and walked away, muttering to himself towards the changing room.

 

Onew and Taemin looked at each other.

 

“Well, that explains heaps.”

 

Taemin nodded and began to walk into the changing room, trying on some clothes too, leaving Onew there, still choosing whether or not he should try some clothes on too.

 

As Onew was picking some clothes his phone vibrated with a text.

 

Oppa, does Key like Sarah?

 

Onew smiled, instantly knowing that this was Amanda texting her, his best friend since childhood and his next door neighbour since birth.

 

Ne…does Sarah like Key…?

 

Onew replied and, taking some clothes with him, he left for the changing room.

 

 

Amanda got Onew’s text and was about to reply when she thought that maybe she should ask Sarah first, in case her thoughts were wrong.

 

Amanda looked at Jessica in the eye and began to speak to her, her lips not moving.

 

Instantly, Jessica knew what Amanda wanted and smiling at each other, they walked to Sarah, who was lying on the bed, his back facing the ceiling and her eyes flipping through a magazine.

 

“Hey Sarah…”

 

“Mm…?” Sarah replied to what Amanda said.

 

“Do you like anyone?”

 

Sarah froze, her hand in mid-air, holding a page of the magazine, ready to turn it over.

 

Sarah looked up at Jessica and Amanda in front of her and got up, a frown on her beautiful and elegant face.

 

“Why?”

 

Jessica sighed and moved to sit next to Sarah on Amanda’s bed.

 

“We’re just wondering…whether or not you like Key-ssi?”

 

Sarah looked at Amanda and Jessica and then nodded.

 

They beamed at each other and while Jessica was asking Sarah since when, Amanda was texting Onew who, at the same time, was paying for a pair of pants and two t-shirts.

 

Ne! Sarah likes Key too! OMG! You wanna help em hook up? I bet their nt gnna say much 2 each other unless we help…T.T

 

Onew looked at Amanda’s text message and instantly replied.

 

Where is she…is she at ur place…? I can take key there and we can set em up or sumthing…

 

YEAH! Sarah’s here…bring key and taemin oppa here too!

 

Onew smiled and, replying to her text, he put his phone back in his pocket and, taking his bag filled with clothes, he walked out of the store to where Key and Taemin was standing, talking to each other.

 

“Hey…let’s go back to my place.” Onew suggested.

 

Key and Taemin looked at each other and then smiled and they began to go back to Onew’s place.

 

When they reached it, Onew walked past his house and into the one next to him, followed by a confused Key and Taemin.

 

Onew knocked on the door and took a step back, waiting for the door to open.

 

“Hyung…what are we doing here?” Key asked.

 

Onew turned to Key, a mysterious smile on his face.

 

“You’ll see.”

 

And suddenly, the door burst open and there, stood Amanda, Jessica and a flustered Sarah who was tugging a short miniskirt to go down.

 

“AH! You’re here!” Amanda said.

 

-SILENCE-

 

“Onew oppa…can you come with me to the library for a bit? I lost my library card.”

 

Amanda said and pulled Onew away from the house and they walked away, gazing back occasionally.

 

“Taemin oppa! Can you help me with my math homework? I’m having trouble with my algebra.” Jessica said and dragged Taemin to the house across and they disappeared behind the door, in less than three seconds.

 

Key and Sarah looked at each other and then, both being embarrassed, they looked away from each other.

 

“Umm…” Sarah began and Key looked up at Sarah.

 

“Do…you want to come in?” Sarah asked, blushing.

 

Key nodded and then walked in, Sarah closing the door behind him.

 

They both walked into Amanda’s room and Sarah sat on the bed while Key stood there, looking uncomfortable.

 

“Sit down Key-ssi!” Sarah said and waved to him towards a chair.

 

Key gave Sarah a slight smile and then sat down.

 

-SILENCE-

 

Suddenly, Sarah’s phone rang and she looked at who it was.

 

Suddenly, a smile was on her pale face and she picked it up urgently.

 

“Oppa! Are you back?!” Sarah exclaimed into the phone, leaving Key there, staring at her excited face.

 

“OMO! Jinjja?! Omg, I’ve missed you so much!” Sarah said into the phone.

 

After awhile, Sarah laughed.

 

Suddenly, Key couldn’t take it anymore.

 

He got up, walked up to Sarah, snatched the phone away from her and shut it down.

 

Sarah stood up.

 

“What the hell was that for?!” Sarah exclaimed.

 

Key stood there, holding onto Sarah’s phone, his eyes fuming.

 

Key looked up at Sarah and then suddenly, his arm’s were around her waist and his lips were on hers.

 

Sarah’s eyes widened in shock at the sudden movement but before she could recover from the shock, Key stopped kissing her and looked down at her and said something to Sarah that changed her life.

 

“My girlfriend isn’t allowed to talk to other boys.”