Pairs

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RING!

 

 

The bells starts to ring means the recess are over and everyone scrambled to their classroom.Some ran, some walked while some are still eating and Jeon Hyosung and her friends was none other than that person who's still relaxed. 2 minutes later they stood up and leave the cafeteria. Each one of them have different class so they separate ways after saying goodbye. Hyosung jogged to her class and much to her luck, Mr. Jang's teaching her class. Hyosung knocked then bow

"Sorry I'm late" Mr.Jang looked at her and nod. She then make her way to her seat not after glaring at Kikwang which Kikwang winks at her. Hyosung slumps on the chair. She opened her zipper and grabbed her books. But when she grabbed her books, she brushed her hands at something no, more than an object. And with trembled hands, she grabbed it and bring it out. She tossed the thing at the table and saw that it's a rubber lizard.

She chuckled towards herself and kicked the seat infront. Kikwang didn't budge. She kicked it twice, making Kikwang annoyed but he didn't turn. She looked at the whiteboard as if she's interested and when she saw that Mr. Jang isn't looking, she leans forward and whispers, her hot breath tickles Kikwang.

"Think I would be scared over something childish? A rubber lizard huh? I expect more Lee Kikwang". 

Kikwang smirked and wrote in a piece of paper. 'Thought you're gonna scream like a little girl you are? But I guess not, maybe I'm gonna do something more daring'. He crumpled the paper then throwed it behind him. She grabbed the paper and wrote 'Try me'. She throws  it infront. Kikwang uncrumpled the paper and reads it under the table but Mr. Jang's voice startled him.

"Lee Kikwang what are you reading?!"

"U-uh I'm reading the notes you gave last week" He quickly covers. Mr. Jang shooked his head then continue teaching. Kikwang sighed in relief. He decided to focus on Mr. Jang and straightened his back.

 

 

 

"Okay that's it for today's class. You all can leave now. I'll let you go 10 minutes before the bell rings so I better not see you guys still linger at school okay?"

"Neh"

"Alright. class dismiss" All of the students pack their thing. Hyosung at the back still sound asleep. She woke up at the sound of chairs and yawned loudly,not covering then stretched her arms. Kikwang looked at her in disgust.

"Ew, you're the most disgusting girl I've ever seen. You have no manners" Kikwang crossed his arms then shooked his head. Hyosung glared at him.

"Oh yeah? Does this face look like I gave a damn? And by the way, I have manners,I just don't show it to you" Hyosung grabbed her bags then leave the classroom. Yoseob shooked his head as Hyosung's figure vanished from their sight.

"How are you going to get her when she's like that?"

"Huh, what do you mean like that?"

"She clearly hates you"

"We can always change that. Remember? I'm Lee Kikwang and I can make every girl fall in love with me in one snap"

Yoseob arched a brow then chuckled.

"Then why can't you make her fall in love in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter