yaaaa

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I want to warn you guys that this is a very short update

 

Hyosung went infront of Kikwang and slammed at his desk, making everyone look at her. 

"What is this?!" Hyosung throw her textbook at his desk. Kikwang look at her and smirked. He flipped through the pages.

"Oh my god. Who did this to you?" Kikwang pretend to be shock which Hyosung didn't buy it.

"Don't give me that look Kikwang. I know you did this. No one could've done this except you" Hyosung crossed her arms.

"Well how could you be so sure that I did this? Hmm? You don't know that but maybe you have a lot of enemies out there" Kikwang shrugged .

"I know it's you"

"Remember Hyosung honey (note that Hyosung flinch when he says honey) , you don't have any evidence" Kikwang chuckled but then stopped when Hyosung grabbed his collar and yanked him forward to his desk making him eye to eye with her.

"You know that that is my favourite textbook right?"

"Oh so the bad girl reads book too?" Kikwang chuckles. Hyosung yanked him closer.

"Get back to your seats class. Hyosung get back to your seat this instant!" The teacher scolded. Hyosung let go of his collar and glared at him.

"This is not over" Hyosung mouthed and went back to her seat. Kikwang grins. Yoseob nudged him with wide eyes.

"Yah! Dongwoon told you to be nice with her. Not being evil to her!" Yoseob slapped his arms. Kikwang flinched.

"Yaa! I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter