Kikwang's Evil Plan

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I need to get her out of this school. I need to get her out of this school" Kikwang repeat the words over and over again while banging himself on the table. They took away everything. His fame, fangirls. Kikwang hate it so much. He loves his fame so much but all of that ruined by 4 girls. Junhyung and the rest came inside the classroom.

"Yo, Kikwang bro. What's up?" Junhyung asked.  Kikwang didn't answer but instead he continue to bang his head and repeat the words.

"Kikwang wants to kick the four girls out of this school" Yoseob said as he flipped through the textbook beside Kikwang. He's been there since recess time start until now. Junhyung chuckled.

"Why?" .

"Well, you know Kikwang, He had always been obsessed with his popularity" Yoseob said as he put down the textbook and looked up to them.

"You could always kick her out of the school. You can do it, you've done it dozen of times before. So Hyosung was easy, right?" Junhyung asked. They all nod. Kikwang stopped banging and looked up.

"But she was so stubborn! I told her to get out of this school but she won't. Trust me. I just told her to get out of this school yesterday but she just won't! I just understand why! I mean like we have like lots of school here in Seoul but why did they came here and stole my popularity! My precious popularity! Why?! i've tried to seduce her but failed!" Kikwang burst in anger. He inhaled and exhaled.

"What did you do to her yesterday?" Doojoon asked while raising an eyebrow.

 

 

Flashback

 

It was P.E time and Hyosung was in the locker room, alone without the rest of SECRET. Kikwang saw her and grab the opportunity. Kikwang looked around and when he saw that no one was around, he pushed the female locker room and went behind Hyosung. When Hyosung closed the locker and was about to turn around, Kikwang pushed her and trapped her between his arms. Hyosung screamed. Kikwang quickly grabbed her waist with his left hand and covers with his right hand. Hyosung widened her eys when he saw Kikwang. Kikwang saw some of the girls passed by the locker room, searching for the source of the screaming.

He his breath, not wanting to get caught, especially with Hyosung in his arms.Kikwang put a finger on , signaling for her to be quiet. When he looked at the door and saw no students passed by, he heaved a deep breath. Hyosung slapped his chest. 

"Ouch! yah! This is precious you know" KIkwang put a hand on his chest, rubbing it.

Hyosung rolled her eyes while crossing her arms.

"We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter