Cube High

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As usual, six hot guys or called B2ST, came with their sports car. They got out of the cars coolly and went to the hallway,receiving a loud screaming fans on the way to the classroom.The red-haired guy or known as Lee Kikwang, winked at this one girl and mouthed a "meet me later". The fangirl quickly nod and screamed a high pitched tone. The six of them went into the classroom.

"You guys go first.I've got a business to do" Kikwang said and left.

Doojoon sighed and shooked his head.

"Is Kikwang hyung doing the "business" again?" Dongwoon asked.

"Yes,yes he is" Doojoon sighed.

"I hope he's using protection and not going to make any girls pregnant like last time" Yoseob said.

"Aigoo, even we're the biggest player in school, we never make any girls pregnant. He's the biggest out of biggest.' Hyunseung shooked his head.

 

 

 

"Ugghhh Kikwangg!!" The girl before moaned out his name. After they ended their "activity", Kikwang dress himself up and quickly went out, not even turning back to say thank you or what's your name.

 

Kikwang ran to the classroom and quickly went inside and sit at his table.Right after Kikwang went in, the teacher went in 0.01 seconds after Kikwang went it. Well, the teacher,or known as Mrs. Kim, could have scold him but he's not late. Mrs.Kim started the class. Kikwang slept on his table after doing his "activity", he sure is damn tired. The sound of sports car could be heard from the classroom. The students quickly looked outside the window to see. Four white bentley parked infront of the school.

 

 

"What the?" Kikwang got up from his sleep and looked at the window.There he saw four girls went out of the white bentley.His mouth went 'O'.

"They are damn hot!" Kikwang exclaimed. The B2ST nod and their mouth were formed an 'O'.

 

 

 

"Oh god, we're late!".

"It's not like they are going to punish us or whatsoever. We're the new students,Jieun-ah.Stop worrying".

"Oh yeah,I forgot.Why did I worry about it again?We do this ALOT of times at our old school".

The short brown haired girl shooked her head at her friend.

The four of them went inside and met the headmistress.

Kikwang silently praying that they will be the same class as his.

"You guys must've been Hyosung,Jieun,Hana,Sunhwa".

The four of them nodded unwillingly at the headmistress.

"You can call me Mrs.Ahn.Hmm,Let's see.You guys will be on class B-1. The class will be there" The headmistress point at a door. 

The four of them nodded. 

"Follow me" The headmistress smiled. The four of them smile a little bit and followed Mrs.Kim.

The headmistress knocked the door of class B-1.

All of the students bowed at the sight of Mrs.Ahn.

"Mrs.Kim, they will be new students will be entering your class".

"Arasseo,Mrs. Ahn".

"Be nice to them,arasseo?".

"Neh!" The classroom replied to the headmis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter