Apology

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, on a sunny day.The four girls were hanging out at their usual hanging out place. The room was filled with all sorts of things such as a LED television,four computer,a long couch,a big mirror incase if they were bored or something. Loud music was played by the short brown-haired girl as her body was swaying with the song.She was popping with Juelz Santana's Mic Check. She stopped to look at her watch. the clock shows 6.45 am. She stopped the music as she went to the changing room to change into her school uniform. She walked towards her three best friend.

 

"Guys, we have to get going or else we'll be late for school" the brown haired girl started.

"Now why are you in such a hurry?" Zinger asked.

"Well, I was planning on apologizing to Mr. Jang because I couldn't concentrate on studying last night because his face keep flashing and plus, I felt guilty to treat him like that. We shouldn't act like that to a teacher"  Hyosung stated.

"Righttt. I do feel guilty" Sunhwa replied.

"Now. Let's get going. The clock is ticking" The red-haired girl said as she stand up and walked towards the exit. The three girls followed her behind. They walked towards their car and push the 'unlock' button. They went inside and drove off to school.

 

Meanwhile....

 

6 audi each with different colors parked. They all walked towards the front door and walked in cooly as if they were filming an advertisement. The hall was packed like a tuna by each girl and boys just by looking at the 6 boys. While the 6 boys walked in with a smirk in their face making the crowd turns wild just by looking at them. The 6 guys continue to walk until they arrived infront of their class. They sit at their seat. The brown haired guy or as known as Lee Kikwang, suddenly stand up. And the rest of them know what was on his mind. The blonde haired guy or called Yoseob grab Kikwang's arm, preventing him to walk further.

"Kikwang, sit"  Yoseob commanded.

"What? Why? I'm going out".

"We all know what were you thinking after you walk out of this classroom and we're tired of it so sit. I don't want to hear any moans or screams made by you".

"Why should I listen to you? You've heard all that noise almost everyday".

"Because I said so. That's the reason why I wanted you to sit. We're tired hearing that noise everyday".

"I promise I would use protection" Kikwang held his hands on the air.

"Can we trust you this time? The last time you said that, you make a girl pregnant".

"Could you please trust me?".

"I can't trust you".

"Ughh! Why should I listen to you? You're not my mom" Kikwang said as he walked to wards the exit.

"Just in sit on this chair for god's sake! Why can't you listen to me?!" Yoseob burst out.  That's it. Kikwang sighed as he could not argue with his best friend anymore. Besides, he could do that next time. He sit at his chair and slumped his head on the table as he waited for the teacher to come. The other B2ST member shooked their heads and do their own stuff.

 

Infront of the school,

 

4 girls parked their cars and went straight to the teacher's room to meet Mr. Jang. They immediatelly spotted the bald middle-aged men on his desk. They rush towards him as class will start soon. As they went to him, Mr. Jang watched with a confused look in his face.

"Why are you girls here?".

"We four came here to apologize to what we did yesterday. We all know our rude behaviour had affect your feelings yesterday. We are sorry for our rude behaviour. We promise we will never behave like that again".

"My heart felt weakened by your big heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter