What?!

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks later,

 

Well nothing changed though. The SECRET girls got back to their own,emotionless self. Gossip were all over the place as they got the nickname 'Ice Princess' due to their cold personality. The girls were still sweet to Mr. Jang as they got themself their favourite teacher. They treated him like their own father. They don't give a if the students said that they were clingy to Mr. Jang to get 'A's.

Yes, they were pretty. A lot of guys adore them. Well, except for Kikwang though, he's maybe blind. He still call them 'creepy'.

SECRET's name got popular nowadays. Their fans gave them that name because of their mysterious,cold personality that people were curious about. As if they have a lot of secret that they kept within them. Their lockers are full with love letter. They ignored the love letter since they had no interest in love now. But the fans will never stop giving them. Their fans gain from day to day until B2ST realize they got themselves a new queenka. Or should they call a new 'rival'. So, even after a couple of weeks, SECRET's name are the main talk of people around the school.

So this Kikwang guy, is jealous at SECRET's popularity as SECRET's popularity is on the same level as his own popularity. He can't stop thinking. 'What about my fans?' 'I got to gain popularity again' 'That four pathetic girls' 'They stole my popularity'. He's been playing with girls more than before to get his mind off his popularity. This Kikwang guy is obsessed with his popularity so that's why he looked SECRET as his own rival. He decide to have a 'talk' with SECRET's leader, Jeon Hyosung. He called her to his private room.And so she came, she walked towards the room kikwang told her to.

She k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter