I Don't Want To

Our Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

credits to kkberry for the cute poster!

 

 

"And why is that?" Hyosung calmly asked while she crossed her arms across her chest.

 

"Because I want you to". Kikwang replied while crossing his arms. 

Hyosung looked at him in disbelief. Did he just ask her to get out of this school simply because he wanted to? Is he the principal? God, this kid is frustating her. He dared to kicked her out of the school? . Hyosung cannot back up.

"Are you nuts?".

"No. I'm perfectly fine. The doctor said I'm fine" Kikwang laughed at his own joke.

"Haha. Very funnyy" Hyosung rolled her eyes and glared at Kikwang.

"Do you want to hear my answers?" Hyosung raised her eyebrows. Kikwang took a step closer to her.

"Listen closely. I. Will.Not.Leave.This.School. Arra?".

"Wh- what?!".

"Are you dumb or deaf?" Hyosung turn her back and went out of the door, slamming the door in the progress. Hyosung puffed her cheeks in anger. She blew her bangs away and stomped her way towards the cafeteria.

 

 

"Aah!!" Kikwang ruffled his hair in anger. He need Hyosung and her gang to get out of the school. His reputation was okay until four girls came to interrupt his reputation. He walked back and forth and decided to take his mind off things. He went through his contacts and called some random girl.

"Oh? Minah-yah, I'm borredd. Could you come here and entertain me? Kikwang really needs you" Kikwang used his aegyo tone and whined at her. He smiled when he heared a "I'll be there soon". He slumped himself on the couch and waited for Minah. When he hearedthe sound of heels coming, he dusted hios clothes and smiled. He heard a click and Minah was right infront of her.

"What takes you so longgg~" Kikwang whined when clealy it too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter