Chapter 15

So Much Can Happen

I woke up to Sunggyu calling my name and telling me to wake up. I reluctantly woke up and found that i fell asleep between Sungjong and Woohyun. It was my job to wake them up since i wanted them to sleepover. I stepped on Woohyun to wake him up. In return he threw a pillow at me causing me to stumble back and fall on top of Sungjong. He let out a squeal.

"Mianhae oppa" i said as he sat up. He just smiled and got up to go to the restroom. I slowly shook Dongwoo awake. He was the most difficult to wake up.

"Dongwoo oppa" i said sweetly as i shook him awake.

"Five more minutes mommy" he mumbled back. I smiled.

"If you wake up now i'll make you your favorite blueberry panckes for breakfast" I said,He sat right up and said

"CHINCHA?". I chuckled and nodded. He got up and went to the other bathroom to get ready. My next target was Hoya. I walked over to him and shook him awake. He woke up and waited for Sungjong to finish up in the bathroom. The next person i had to wake up was L.

"L oppa" i said softly.

"Yes babes?" he said in response.

"Wake up, we have to get ready for school now" I said.

"But BABESS I DONT WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!" He whined.

"Awwh, come on oppa. Please for me?" I said inoccently.

"Arraseo babe. Just for you." he said while getting up.

"Thanks oppa!Saranghae!1" i shouted happily. I thien looked over at Woohyun who was still asleep. I walked over to him and shook him.

"OPPAA" i whined.

""Hmm?" he said. 

"WAKE UP!" I shouted when i was right next to his ear, He jolted up and smacked me with a pillow. He mumbled as he got up and got ready