Chapter 11

So Much Can Happen

Jongup and I walked to school hand in hand and fingers intertwined while Zelo and Sunggyu were far behind.

"So babe, what do you wanna do today?" I asked him.

"Well i was gonna go hang out with Yongguk and Himchan . But i can cancel if you want." Jongup said.

"Nah, its ok. I can roblably just go hang out with Changjo, or Sungjong, Sungyeol and L." I replied.

"Oh. Arraseo" he said smiling.

"Hey Hyung!" Jongup shouted to Himchan. Himchan stopped and gestured for him to hurry up.  Jongup looked at me asking if he could go. I smiled and nodded. He kissed my cheek and let go of my hand to run and catch up with his friends.

"YAH! KIM JIN AE!" i heard Sungjong yelling my name. I smiled and waited for him and Sungyeol to catch up.

"Hey babes" Sungyeol said holding my hand. 

"Hey" i said and let him hold my hand.

"So any plans today?" Sungjong said.

"Nope. Unless you want to do somethin?" i said to them.

"Sure let's go get food after school; and then go to the park." Sungyeol said excitedly.

"Man you are seriously obsessed with food" i told him looking at him with a straight face.

"BWOH?! name one time when i ate a lot of food in front of you" He said.

"Uhmm last week when you came over and practically cleaned my fridge of food" i said smiling at him

"Hey i'm a growing boy" he said.

"Yup that's been your excuse all your life" i said teasingly.

"Yah!" he saoid as he lightly smacked the back of my head. Sungjong and i lauhged knowin i got him with that joke.

"So where's your boyfriend?" Sungjong asked.

"With Himchan and Yongguk" I said.

"With that group of girls?" Sungyeol said.

"Huh?" I said looking up from the ground. I saw Yongguk, Himchan and Jongup with three other girls and one of them was obviously flirting with him.

"So do you want me to go over there and talk to him?" Sungyeol asked.

"Nahh- im sure its nothing. I trust him." I said confidently.