Chapter 5

So Much Can Happen

It has been two months ever since Daehyun and i had started dating.
“Okay class we have a new student today” the teacher announced. “Her name is Suzy.”

"Hello my name is Suzy please take care of me” she said.
“Okay Suzy the only empty seat is by Jin Ae so please sit by her.
“Hi” Suzy said,
“Hi” I replied back. Suzy and I had most of our classes together,
The bell rang and i saw Daehyun walking towards us.
“Hey babe, this is Suzy” I said.
“Daehyun?” Suzy asked him.
“Suzy?” Daehyun asked.
“Daehyun!” Suzy said hugging him.
“Do you guys know each other?” I asked, trying not to look too jealous.
“We are childhood friends.” Daehyun quickly broke away from the hug after looking at me. “Suzy, this is my girlfriend, Jin Ae” Daehyun said taking my hand.
I pulled away from his hand.  “I’m going to go hang out with Changjo and Jongup” I said “You guys catch up later” I turned and walked away fast before he could say anything.
Why did she hug him? He’s my boyfriend I thought angrily.  I sighed and looked back at Daehyun who was talking comfortably with Suzy.  I could feel myself start to get jealous and quickly turned around and walked to Changjo and Jongup.
“Hey what’s up?” Jongup said.
“See that girl over there talking to Daehyun?” I said.
Jongup looked and nodded. “Her name is Suzy and her and Daehyun have been childhood best friends and i kinda might feel jealous of her because they seem so close” I explained.
“Ohh i see” Jongup said “Don’t worry about it JinJin, knowing hyung he loves you.”
“I hope so” I said. As days passed by Daehyun and I spent less time together because he was always “catching up with Suzy”. I felt sad when i saw them walking and laughing together. Eun Hee, Changjo, Jongup and even Ilhoon tried cheering me up and they made me laugh every once in a while. After this continued for a while i kept thinking that maybe he likes her. Should i just end it with him? I was walking when i saw it and i froze in my spot. Daehyun and Suzy were kissing. Tears were falling out of my eyes. Jongup ran up to me and looked where i was looking and froze. “Jin..” Jongup started. Daehyun stopped kissing Suzy and looked over. His eyes widened.
“This is what you guys have been catching up on..” i said.
“Jin Ae..” he stepped towards me and Jongup stepped in front of me.
“Jin Ae, don’t cry arraseo? We’ll go get ice cream. Go find Eun Hee, Ilhoon and Changjo then wait for me. You nodded and quickly left.
“Jin Ae-ah!” Daehyun called after you.
“Why didn’t you let me explain to her?!” Daehyun yelled at Jongup.
“Hyung! you don’t deserve her. Did you know she’s been crying herself to sleep every night the past three weeks? Did you know she doesn’t smile as much anymore?  Her brothers are so worried about her, she’s not the old Jin Ae. The one that everyone loves. Everyone still loves her. But it’s not the same. Did you know that her favorite cousin Zico came back and she wasn’t as excited,” Jongup started tearing up, he quickly wiped his eyes. “ When Suzy first came she was jealous, but she didn’t admit it because she thought you were gonna get mad. So many boys tried to court her while you were with Suzy but she said she was taken. The only guy that has made her smile so much had been with L or me? DO you know L likes her?” Jongup finished.
“i made her cry..” Daehyun said.
“Jongup” Jin Ae said appearing behind him. “I can’t find them, i need help.”
“Jine..” Daehyun started.
“Its fine Hyunnie oppa. You seem happy. Happier then when you were with me. So i think it would be better for both of us if we broke up.” Jin Ae said crying.
“But Jin-” Daehyun started.
“That’s enough. Jin Ae, Babes, lets go” Sunggyu said over hearing everything.
“Jongup i wanna stay with him” Jin Ae said. Her brother nodded and stayed. “Jongup lets go look for them.” She said, She grabbed Jongup’s hand and walked away.

Infinite surrounded Daehyun. “What is my sister to you?” Sunggyu said.
“I love her.”Daehyun said,
“IF YOU LOVE HER THEN WHY DID YOU KISS ANOTHER GIRL?!” Zelo shouted.
He was ready to punch Daehyun but L and Changjo held him back.
“I don’t know” Daehyun said.
“Aish” Sunggyu said irritated. Infinite and him walked off practically dragging Zelo along.
“Mianhae oppa-” Suzy said.
“Just leave me alone” Daehyun said in a harsh tone