Chapter 19

So Much Can Happen

"Oppa, i don't wanna go home anytime soon." I sobbed.

"Do you wanna stay at my house?" Daehyun asked.

"Neh-" I said.

"Remember how I use to sneak into your room?"Daehyun said smiling. I nodded. We walked to my house he was determined on not making me sad.

"Do you remember when we bought ice cream and you tripped and the ice cream smeared all over your face?" he said laughing.

"Oh yeahhh"i said finally laughing. We continued talking and laughing bringing up good memories.

"I miss this." I said.

"Me too" he said smiling.

When we reached my house we saw my brothers and everyone else in the living room talking. I quietly climbed the tree and  landed in my room. I grabbed my duffle bag and stuffed enough clothes for a couple of days. When i looked out over into the yard i saw Daehyun patiently waiting and i dropped my duffel which he caught. I started to climb down and i slipped. I gasped and felt my self falling. I closed my eyes waiting for the cold impact of the ground. But all i felt was warm arms wrapping around me and he caught me. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me. I smiled back.

"BABES!" Sunggyu said as him and Changjo were standing at the doorway. Daehyun switly put me down, I stood still frozen in my spot. Daehyun saw me and grabbed my hand and we ran off.

Mianhaeyo oppas, I'll explain later i thought to myself while running. I could hear them calling after me and trying to run after me. Daehyun just kept pulling me along with my duffel in his other hand and practically dragging me with the other. When we finally reached Daehyun's house i collapsed onto the couch.

"Where's your brother?" I asked him.

"Hm..oh he's at work" Daehyun replied watching tv and sitting next to me.

"Oppa." I said to get his attention,

"Hm." he said turning his head to look at me.

"Thank you." I said smiling.

"Anything for you Jini-" he said sweetly. My phone started vibrating and i looked at the screen then frowned.

Da Bestie Calling--I just stared at the screen. Debating whether or not i should answer it. Should i take the chance of hearing Changjo oppa worried? Of him yellin at me like he's never done before? I thought to myself. Daehyun saw me thinking and saw the confliction going on in my mind through my facial expressions. He hit the decline button on my screen.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked still a little dazed.

"Because you were thinking too hard. It's not good for you" he said chuckling,

"Yah!" i said lightly punching his arm. 

"Where am i gonna sleep tonight?" I asked.

"In my bed." he said not looking at me.

"Where are you gonna sleep?" I asked.

"On the couch or on the floor in my room. If you feel comfortable with that i mean." He said looking at me.

"You can sleep on the floor in your room oppa" I said smilin.

"Yah! you dont even offer if i can sleep next to you." he said.

"Ew oppa" i said smiling.

"What? were both gonna be fully dressed with a pillow in between us." He said.

I smiled and said "Arasseo oppa".

My phone started to vibrate again it read  My Bestie Eun Hee calling--.

"Should I answer it?" I asked him. He nodded his head,

"Yobosaeyo" I said answering the phone.

"WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?!" she shouted through the phone.

"Calm Down Eunnie-" I started.

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO CALM DOWN, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY BEST FRIENDS BROTHER CALLS GOING CRAZY SAYING YOU RAN OFF!" she shouted, i felt a twinge of guilt go through me.

Daehyun saw me shaking and ended the call.

"Why did you end the call?" I said.

"Because you seemed scared" He said,

"Jin, I know you. You shake and feel guilty when your scared." He said.

"Oppa, what if my brothers do something that hurts themselves or someone else." I say tearing.

"Do you wanna call them?" he asks. I nod my head.

I call Sunggyu oppa first.

"BABES WHERE ARE YOU?!" he screams.

"Oppa, listen i'll be at a friends for a while. Don't worry, i'll be back. I just need some time for myself. Don't do anything crazy. Love you all. Can i talk to Zelo oppa?" I say.

He sighs-"Arasseo." then all i hear is rustling.

"Jini?" Zelo says.

"Neh oppa-" I say.

"Are you going to be okay?" he asks with concern in his voice.

"Neh oppa." I say. "Where's Changjo oppa?" I ask.

"Right here" Zelo said.

"Can I talk to him?" I ask

"Sure." Zelo said then heard some more rustling.

"Princess?" Changjo said.

"Hi oppa." I said.

"Where are you?" he says calmly.

"It's ok oppa, i'm safe. I just need a break from everything. Take care of everyone for me. Arraseo?" i say tearing up. Geez Jin Ae its not like its gonna be forever.

"Anything for you princess." Changjo said through the phone.

"Tell everyone i love them all." I say.

"Okay Princess. We love you too." he says,

"Bye Oppa." I say then hanging up.