Chapter 14

So Much Can Happen

After school Jin Ae was getting stuff from her locker, Jongup s his arms around my waist and said "Jaigyaaa" is a sweet voice.

" Yes?" You said innocently.

"What are you doing since you won't be with me?" he asked.

"With my Infinite oppa's" i said in a monotone voice." I gotta go" i said and pulled away from his grip and walked toward the school gates.

"Jini!" Eun Hee yelled your name. You stopped in your trackes and waited for her to catch up.

"Are you busy today?" she asked out of breath.

"Yeah sorry Eun Hee" I said.

"Arraseo" she said and ran off towards her Il hoon. Aish those two are so sweet. i thought to myself. I finally reached Infinite and we headed to the nearest ramen place. 

"Babes, how was your day?" L asked.

"It was pretty good oppa. I got a good grade on one of my tests" I said smiling.

"Woww, my doengsang is pretty and smart" Woohyun said smiling.

"Yup, its all because of me."Sunggyu stated.

"Whatever you think oppa" i said to him smiling.

After we finished eating we went to get the ice cream and walked to the park. if only i could stay happy like this with no drama forever i thought to myself. I laughed as Woohyun ran after Hoya who made him drop his ice cream.

"YAH! HOYA YOU BETTER BUY ME A NEW ONE!' Woohyun shouted after Hoya who was eating his ice cream while running away. All the thoughts of Jongup and the girl was cleared out of my head while i was with them, 

"Guys lets go home its getting dark." Sunggyu said.

"Hyung can we spend the night?" Infinite asked.

"If babes says its ok" Sunggyu said. Infinite looked at you with pleading eyes and you finally gave in.