Chapter 16

So Much Can Happen

I was busy cooking breakfast for the guys, when two arms s around my waist, I jumped a little.

"Jaiggyaaa" a voice rang in my ears.

"Yes L oppa?" I said innocently.

"YAH!" the voice yelled. I chuckled and turned around then gave him a peck on the lips.

"I'm such a lucky guy to have a girlfriend like you." Jongup said sweetly.

"What did you do now?" I asked him.

He pouted and said "I didnt do anything. I smiled and continued to cook.

"BABES!" Dongwoo shouted on the way down the stairs.

"Yes oppa?" i said while i continued to cook.

"Where's my pancakes?" He said standing in front of me.

"Over there " i sai dpointing to the kitchen table. He smiled and scrambled over to the table and began devouring the pancakes all by himself.

"Yah! YOUR GONNA EAT ALL THE PANCAKES!"Woohyun shouted as he ran towards the table before he didn't get any pancakes. One by one the rest of the infinite members came downstairs and started devouring my famous blueberry pancakes. I smiled and watched them eat. They kept telling me to joing them and to eat but i wasn't as hungry so i just ate one pancake and let them have the rest. When we were done we all left the house and walked to school

When we had finally reached the school grounds i was hholding Jongup's hand when that girl that was flirting with him came over.

"Ahh Jenny-ah" Jongup said smiling.

"Hi Oppa" Jenny replied. Wow she only met him yesterday and she's already calling him oppa i thought to myself.

"Jenny,this is my girlfriend" Jongup said proudly.

"Ahh Hello!" she said happily.

"Hi!" I said with enthusiasm.

"So oppa do you wanna hang out after school?" Jenny asked him,

"Uhmm minahae Jenny but i already have plans with Jin Ae." He said.

"It's ok oppa. We can reschedule, i can go hang out with Changjo oppa" I said faking a smile.

"Chincha?" he said carefully.

"Neh-" I replied with the fake smile.

"Arraseo, then we can Jenny" he said. I smiled and then i saw Changjo.

"Changjo oppa!" I yelled, i released Jongup's hand and ran towards him. I tackled him into a hug causing him sto stumble back and knock over Chunjij. I giggled "Mianhae Chunji oppa." He smiled as i offered my hands to help him up from the ground.

"So what's my little princess's plans today?" Ricky asked,

"Errm, i was hoping i could hang out with you guys" I said playing with my fingers.

"SURE!" Chunji and Changjo said excitedly.

"Thanks oppa's your the best!" i said while using a little of aegyo.

"Awwh our little princess is so cute" Niel said.

"Thank you oppa" i said.

"What do you wanna do today?" L.Joe asked.

"Isn't it obvious oppa?" I asked him.

"Uhmm-" L.Joe started.

"SHE WANTS TO GET ICE CREAM SMART ONE!" Ricky shouted.

"YAH!" L.Joe said wide eyed. 

"Ricky Oppa, that wasn't very  respcetful" I said innocently "Say sorry"

"Sorry hyung" Ricky mumbled.

"What? I can't hear you." L.Joe said pretending to clean out his ears.

"I said, Sorry Hyung" Ricky repeated himself not mumbling a word.

"Oh arraseo" L.Joe said smiling that Ricky actually apologized.

"So it's set? Ice cream after school?" Changjo said.

"Yup" I replied smiling.