Amuse Korea and Profiles

Model Love

 

Shin Won Ho POV

“So how are you feeling after that modeling job?” Yongseok asked.

“It was good” I responded back.

Yongseok and I just left IN Gene, one of the most popular magazines like CeCi and Key East. Bazaar is the top magazine yet. I’ve been in the modeling business ever since I was little. I work for Amuse Korea Agency, with many other models. Yongseok is my manager to find me jobs. Right now Yongseok is driving me to Amuse Korea Agency he told me that the director wanted to tell me something important.

“So what do you think the director wants to talk to me about?” I asked curious.

“I have no idea he told me that he’ll let me know after you find out what the job is” Yongseok shrugged as we finally got to the agency.

“Okay go up first I’ll follow you up after I’m done parking the car” Yongseok told me.

I walked up to the agency and opened the door. I walked to the elevators and pressed the button; a few seconds later the elevator came. I walked in and pressed button number 11. After I arrived I walked to the director’s door and knocked.

“Come in” the director responded.

I opened the door and he was standing looking outside his window.

“You wanted to see me?” I asked curiously.

“Yes, sit down, sit down” he said pointing at the seat across from his chair.

I sat down fidgety.

“So what did you want to see me about?” I asked.

“How do you feel about partnership?” he asked me smiling.

“You mean when two models from different companies work together?” I answered.'

“Yes precisely” he said walking over to his laptop.

“So you’re asking me to work with someone from a different company am I right?” I asked again,

“You’re on the ball Shin” he answered.

He picked up his laptop and showed me the website of JYP Agency.

“You want me to work with someone from JYP Agency?” I asked still very puzzled.

“Yep, so what do you think of it?” he asked.

“Fine” I said agreeing,

“Excellent, so tomorrow around 9:30am get ready and I’ll send a car to pick you up around 10 okay?”he asked me.

I nodded, “Okay you’re excused and don’t worry I’ll inform Yongseok about this later” he said as he went back to his laptop.

I opened his door, and saw all my friends standing outside.

“Woah, what’re you guys doing here?” I asked surprised.

“We heard you got called to director’s office, did you get in trouble?” Takuya asked me.

“No, actually he’s letting me do a partnership with someone from JYP Agency” I replied.

“Ooo, do you know who you’re going to be working with?”Casper asked interested.

“Nope, you guys want to help me look at some models?” I asked smiling.

“You bet dude” Takuya replied.

Takuya and casper were my friends since I debuted under Amuse Korea Agency, we’ve been together ever since. We walked to the elevators, and Casper asked

“So you have no idea as for who the person may be?”

“Yeah no idea” I answered pressing the button.

“MAYBE it’s some ugly hairy guy who knows” Takuya said laughing.

“Dude that isn’t funny” I said smiling,

“Hey but you’re smiling” Takuya smirked.

The elevator opened and two girls were standing in there.

“Oh my god it’s Shin” I heard one of them say.

My friends and I walked in and pressed the button numbered 5.I didn’t say anything because I hated girls like them, even though we were in the same agency for god knows how long, they don’t say ‘hi’, they only whisper amongst themselves.

“Hi, you’re Shin right?” One of the girls asked me,

“Mhm” I answered without looking at them.

“You’re really cute” The other girl said,

“Oh really? Thanks.” I answered back again.

We finally got to the fifth floor and I walked off along with my friends. Once the elevator door closed, I let out a huge sigh.

“Bro, you were cold” Casper said.

“Well, it’s not my fault” I shrugged walking down the hallway.

“C’mon don’t you think you we’re a bit mean there?”Casper asked again.

“We’re here” I said changing the subject and opening the door to where we usually hang out.

Once we walked in I went straight for my laptop, I opened it, and searched up JYP Agency.

“Do they talk about their models?” Takuya asked looking over my shoulder.

“Yeah, wait” I said dragging my mouse to where it said ‘Models of JYP Agency’.

“So which should I look for first? Female models or Male models” I asked,

“Check male models, I don’t think the director would pair you up with a girl” Takuya responded.

I doubled click and a whole list of male models were shown.

“Man, can we just search through the female models first? Looking at guys is really boring” Casper responded.

“Fine” I went back and clicked on Female models.

“Oh how convenient, they put the top models on the top page” Takuya said out loud.

“Number 3) Min, Number 2) Jia, Number 1) Suzy” I read out loud.

“I don’t think director would pair you up with Suzy, try Min first” Casper said interested. I clicked on Min:

§  Name: Min

§  Birth date: June 21, 1991

§  Height: 5’3’’

§  Weight: 103 lbs

§  Star sign: Gemini

§  Jobs Done: 25

§  Rank: 3rd out of JYP Agency

§  Agent: Unknown

§  Is recently doing a project for CeCi magazine.

 

“Woah, she’s really pretty” Casper said as he stared at her picture.

“Yeah, but she’s not the one I’m working with” I said as I pressed back to the page where the other two girls were.

“Fine” Casper replied bluntly.

I then clicked on Jia.

 

§  Name: Jia                                     

§  Birth date: February 3, 1989

§  Height: 5’4’’

§  Weight: 115 lbs

§  Star sign: Aquarius

§  Jobs Done: 30

§  Rank: 2rd out of JYP Agency

§  Agent: Unknown

§  Is recently doing a project for CeCi magazine.

 

“It’s not her either” I answered,

“Damn, but she’s fine” Takuya said pushing Casper away from the screen.

“I think Min looks better” Casper commented.

”Well then probably none of these girls are your partner, like seriously how would director get to hire a top model like that Suzy girl?” Takuya commented.

“Let’s hope the Suzy girl is the girl I’m looking for” I sighed tired.  

 

§  Name: Suzy

§  Birth date: October 10, 1994

§  Height: 5’6’’

§  Weight: 100 lbs

§  Star sign: Libra

§  Jobs Done: 50

§  Rank: 1st out of JYP Agency

§  Agent: Fei

§  Recently did a project for Bazaar, but now is doing a partnership with Amuse Korea’s Shin Won Ho Click Here For More Information on the Partnership

 

“Woah, she really is the girl” Takuya said amazed.

“And look at the profile picture, she modeled for Bazaar, I haven’t even gotten to model for Bazaar, PLUS she’s on the cover” Takuya said staring at the screen.

“Wow Shin, you’re lucky you’re going to be working with her” Casper commented.

“Yeah, but she’s probably annoying, I bet she thinks she’s the best cause she got onto the cover of Bazaar” I scoffed.

“Why do you think everyone is like that?” Casper asked me.

“No reason” I replied.

“Okay guys, since we figured out who the girl is I’m going to head home to sleep” I announced opening the door.

I went to the elevator, waited, walked in, walked out, opened the door to the agency, and started walking home. I wanted to be well rested for tomorrow. 

 

 

Suzy POV

                I unlocked the front gate, and walked up to my door. I took my card from my back pocket and unlocked the front door with a swipe.

“I’m home” I called out, no responses.

“Huh, what a huge surprise” I said sarcastically.

I took off my shoes and left it near the front door. I walked up the stairs to my room, and once I opened my door, there were 2 post-its on my mirror. One read

Dear Suzy, Your father and I have a big acting job in America. If you need anything just ask your brother or your sister. Love, Mom and Dad”,

On the other one it read

Dear Suzy, while I’m going to England to shoot a music video, you’re brother in a drama in New York. If you need anything just ask mom and dad, we’ll be back soon. Love, Your siblings, we love you!”.

“ Wow first my mom and dad, then my brother and my sister, isn’t that a HUGE surprised” I scoffed as I threw the post-its into the garbage can filled up with all the other post-its.

“Once again, I’m home alone” I said talking to myself. My phone then rang,

“Hello?” I asked picking up the call.

“It’s me Jia” I heard JIa say. My mood brightened,

“Hey JIa” I said smiling.

“So, I heard that the director called you for something important right?” Jia asked me.

“Yeah, a partnership” I responded.

“Well, me and Min are heading over to your house to talk about it”,

“And when will that be?” I asked.

“Right about now” she said, as my doorbell rang.

I laughed, shut my phone, and walked downstairs to open the door. Once I opened it, there was Jia and Min.

“Come on in guys” I said smiling.

“There’s no one’s home again?” Min asked as she took off her boots. I nodded,

“Well it’s not a shocker, they’re always not home” Jia commented.

“Let’s go up to my room guys” I laughed as I ran up the stairs.

“Suzy, Models are supposed to be graceful not running!” Min called out.

“Then watch me be graceful while I run” I called out running.

Once min and jia were in my room, I my laptop.

“So did the director say who you were going to pair up with?” Min asked.

“No sadly, he only told me which company” I explained.

“Which company then?” Jia asked curious.

“Amuse Korea” I said typing it up.

Once I got to the website I clicked on ‘Models of A.M’.

“Hey their website is like ours, they show their top 3 models” Jia said peering over my shoulder.

“Number 3) Casper, Number 2) Takuya, Number 1) Shin Won Ho” I read out loud.

“Shall we?” Min asked,

“We shall” I answered, clicking on Casper’s profile first. 

§  Name: Casper

§  Birth date: March 20, 1991

§  Height: 5’7’’

§  Weight: 145 lbs

§  Star sign: Pisces

§  Jobs Done: 25

§  Rank: 3rd out of Amuse Korean Agency

§  Agent: Unknwon

§  Is recently doing a project for ???

 

Well, it doesn’t say anything about Partnership, so I guess he’s not the one” Jia commented.

“But hey, he’s pretty cute” Min giggled. I laughed,

“Maybe this Takuya guy is the one I’m working with, hopefully” I said clicking on Takuya

 

§  Name: Takuya

§  Birth date: April 23, 1994

§  Height: 5’7’’

§  Weight: 149 lbs

§  Star sign: Taurus

§  Jobs Done: 30

§  Rank: 2rd out of Amuse Korea Agency

§   Agent: Unknown

§  Is recently doing a project for Vouge GIrl

 

 

“Not him either” I groaned, as I was about to throw my laptop away.

“Even though he may not be the one for you, he is for me” Jia said focused really hard.

“You guys are too much, when I’m looking for my partner, you guys find cuties” I laughed.

“Why don’t you try that Shin Won Ho guy?” Min said pointing at the name. “Okay” I said as I clicked on his profile.

 

 

 

§  Name: Shin Won Ho

§  Birth date: October 23, 1991

§  Height: 6'1''

§  Weight: 145 lbs

§  Star sign: Libra

§  Jobs Done: 45

§  Rank: 1st out of Amuse Korea Agency

§  Agent: YongSeok

§  Recently did a project for Ceci, but now is doing a partnership with JYP’s Suzy. Click Here For More Information on the Partnership. 
 

“Thank god, finally found him” I said smiling.

“Oh damn, he’s cute too” Jia said smiling.

“He’s okay I guess” I said as I click on the link. 

JYP’s director Park Jin-young or better known as JYP, has come up with a proposal of having Amuse Koreas’s best model Shin Won Ho and JYP’s best model Suzy work on a partnership. Amuse Korea’s director Seyoung had agreed to this proposal and allowed his top model Shin to be involved. Fei and YongSeok the agents of Suzy and Shin also agreed to this set-up. The official date of their first photo shoot together is February 1, 2013. A meeting with the press is supposedly on February 10, 2013. The whole modeling industry is hoping that this whole set up will go well and many other modeling agencies will follow in JYP and Amuse Korea agency’s footsteps and do more partnerships to help the modeling industry flourish and become friendlier.

                                                                                                                                              - MODELLINGINDUSTRY.COM

“Wow, apparently the WHOLE modeling industry is depending on friendlier pacts between agencies, that isn’t any pressure at all” I said sarcastically.

“Wow, they’re really making a big deal out of this” Jia said as she took a minute to read it.

“Wait, since today is January 30th, so you’re having the photo shoots two days later?” Min asked me.

“Yeah, supposedly tomorrow I’m supposed to get to know him” I shrugged.

“You think his friends will go with him?” Jia said smiling.

I laughed and said “Well I have no idea, but if you guys want to, come with me tomorrow”.

“Sounds like a plan, what time?” Min asked.'

“Get here before 10 am” I said to them,

“Okay, so we’ll meet up at your house around 9:30 ish?” Jia said.

I nodded my head and yawned “Well, you guys should head home first” I said getting up from my chair.

“Okay” they both said.

I walked them down the stairs and to the front door.

“See you guys tomorrow” I said waving good bye,

“Bye!” Jia and Min called out as they walked down to the gates.

I closed the door and walked back to my room. I stretched and sat back down to my laptop. I searched up my parent's acting job with Google.

“Wow, gone for 2 months” I said out loud.

I then searched my brother's drama, “Another one month” I sighed,

I then searched my sister's music video, “This is crazy they’re all gone for one month” I said with a half-hearted laugh.

I then said to me “Why’d they all have to be famous?”

I then typed in ‘Bae Family. Thousands of results popped up about me being a model, my parents being actors, my sister being a singer, and my brother in many dramas. I sighed, closed my laptop, and went to bed. 

 

 

Shin POV

I slowly walked down the block where my house is.

I then heard voices in the distance yelling“SHIN WAIT UP”.

I turned around and saw Takuya and Casper running to me. Once they caught up, Takuya asked

“Let’s go hang out at Shin’s house shall we?” I laughed at how fast they caught up to me.

‘What’re you guys doing here anyway?” I asked,

“Well we wanted to ask you something” Casper said.

“Ask me what?” I said curious.

“We wanted to know if we could go hang out with you tomorrow” Casper said.

“That’s a great idea” I said smiling,

“That way it wouldn’t be awkward around that girl I’m working with” I said.

“You know her name Is Suzy right?” Takuya asked.

“Yeah I know” I answered him as we finally got to my house.

“And you call her that girl?”Takuya questioned,

“Is there a problem?” I said unlocking the door to my house.

“Well, why would you call her that girl?” Takuya asked puzzled.

“I don’t know feels comfortable” I shrugged and walked into my house.

“You’re too much” Takuya said laughing.

“Why?” I asked confused,

“You’re like this to every girl” Casper chimed in.

“Well it’s because I know every girl is like that” I explained as I took off my shoes.

“They do whatever they can to make themselves look good, they act like good two-shoes, if someone tells them to do this, they do it” I explained.

“So you’re saying obedient?” Takuya asked confused.

“No, they might look obedient but they might have ulterior motives, they never say what they mean” I explained.

“I have no idea what you mean” Casper laughed.

“Yeah, it’s hard to explain” I said laughing.

“Oh you’re home?” my dad said as he opened the front door,

“Yeah just got home” I answered.

“Hi Mr. Shin” Casper and Takuya greeted,

“Hi guys, well your mother and little sister are coming up right now” My dad said walking into the living room while taking off his jacket.

“Okay” I answered, just as my little sister and mom came in.

“Hey mom, hey Jiyeon” I greeted.

“Hi Mrs.Shin, hey Jiyeon” Casper and Takuya greeted again.

“Oh you boys came over? How was the photo shoot?” my mom asked.

“It was good mom, so we’re gonna go head up to my room” I said walking towards the staircase.

“Okay, have fun” my mom said as she and my little sister walked into the living room with my father.

Once I got to my room, I let out a huge sigh.

“What happened?” Takuya asked me,

“Nothing, I’m just tired” I laughed,

“It’s cool bro, I have to head home anyway” Takuya said reaching for the door.

“Yeah, and I have to go celebrate my cousin’s birthday” Casper laughed.

“Okay guys, see you tomorrow morning” I called out as they left the room. I went to by bed and laid down, next thing you know I had fallen asleep. 

 

** Sorry I noticed that  wasn't able to put SHin's POV before :( ***