The Shoot and The Car Ride

Model Love

 

 

Suzy POV

I looked at myself in the mirror and my face was all red.

Gosh why did I have to hug him like that? Now I’m all red because I don’t hug anybody and I had to hug someone I hate ……GREAAT.

“Please look up” the makeup artist asked me.

Once I looked up I asked them “Oh so can you tell me what the theme is for this photo shoot?”,

“Oh I can’t tell you right now, but you’ll love it especially since you’re working with Shin Won Ho” she said giggling.

Oh god another Shin Lover.

“Oh you call me lucky huh?” I told her half smiling.

“Yeah, Shin is like the cutest guy ever” she squealed.

“What’s so good about him?” I gruffly asked, but then I quickly shut my mouth, I couldn’t let them know I hated him.

“Oh you know he’s kind” she told me seeming like she didn’t notice how I talked about Shin.

“Really?” I asked boredly.

“Well one time I was drunk and he called people on my cell phone, and had people pick me up when all my supposedly ‘friends’ left me in the bar” she told me smiling

..Aww she seems really happy

“Wow that’s really nice of him” I told her smiling.

“Yeah he is” she said working on my hair.

During the rest of the time all it was, was about SHIN THIS SHIN THAT, oh god.

“Okay I’m done with your makeup and hair now all you have to do it get dressed” she told me pointing to my outfit.

I looked at the outfit and I really liked it. It was a white pull over with black leggings, and brown oxfords.

“Do you like the outfit?” she asked me,

“Yeah it’s really nice, but I still don’t get the theme” I said puzzled.

“Just head outside and the photographer will tell you” She told me.

I walked outside, saw the photographer, and walked to him.

“Excuse me, but can you tell me the theme for this photo shoot?” I asked him still oh so very curious.

“Once we head outside I’ll tell you” the photographer told me smiling.

I was about to ask him another question but then I saw Shin come out, I had to admit he looked really nice. He wore a black denim shirt, a color blocked t shirt with the colors black, white, and gray, he wore faded blue jeans, and black converses. Shin walked over to the photographer and asked him,

“Can you please tell me what the shoot is about I kept asking my makeup artist but she won’t tell me”

. “Yah both of you are too nosy, we’re going out to the shoot right now” he said gesturing us to follow him.

When we followed him my gaze kept unintentionally shifting back to Shin,

Yah Bae Suzy why do you keep looking at him huh? You look twice as good you should be looking at yourself!

But even so I kept looking back at him. Once we got to the shoot we were at the park,

“This is where you’ll be doing the shoot” the photographer told us.

“Wait so we’re two friends at the park?” I asked him.

“Noooo you’re two LOVERS at the park” the said smiling in delight.

“YAH WHAT?!” Shin and I exclaimed at the same time.

“Yup, both of you right now are on a date and the next two days it will show our your ‘relationship’ had progressed; so you guys don’t know if you’ll be fighting tomorrow or loving each other, only me and the makeup artists now” The photographer said looking evilly.

“Okay I believe in you Photographer” Shin said smiling.

“Okay you guys can talk amongst yourself, I’m going to set up the lighting and what not” the photographer said walking away.

I was about to go sit on the bench but then Shin looked at me with an annoyed face.

“Yah why are you looking at me like that?” I asked him annoyed.

“Why do you keep looking at me like that?” Shin said pointing at me.

“Yah, who said I looked at you?” I asked him.

“Do you think I’m stupid? I saw you glancing at me for a while” Shin said imitating me.

“UGHHH” I said as I walked away.

  suzy's outfit

Shin's outfit

Shin’s POV

I rolled my eyes as Suzy walked away; I continued walking the other way. But I stopped in my tracks…………… Wait we have to do a lover’s theme. A LOVER’S THEME?! ME AND SUZY ARE NOT ON GOOD TERMS RIGHT NOW HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO PRETEND WE’RE ON A “DATE”? I scratched my head annoyed at this, next thing you know someone hit me on the back of my head.

“Yah!” I growled as I turned around……but of course it’s Suzy, she’s the only one who would make my blood boil like this.

“Pabo, the makeup artists spent a lot of time on you don’t mess it up” Suzy told me.

I picked up a nearby mirror and saw I totally messed up my hair,

“Ah, I’ll just ask them to redo it” I said walking away;

Suzy grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

“Yah why would you bother them again huh?” Suzy said facing me and fixing my hair.

I stood there…….Why is she helping me? I asked myself.

I decided to speak up.

“Hey why are you acting like this?” I asked her with a bored face.

“Don’t take it the wrong way, I’m still mad at you but I still care about this photo shoot; it has to be perfect y’know?” she told me as she stood back to look at how she fixed my hair.

“Oh…..” I replied.

She looked at me gave me a half-smile and walked away. I picked up the mirror and it looked exactly the way it did before…..maybe even better?

Should I go say thank you?...NO I shouldn’t she only did it for the sake of her precious photo shoot.

“OKAY EVERYONE THE SHOOT IS READY, SHIN SUZY LET’S GO” the photographer yelled out to Suzy and me.

Both Suzy and I walked up and I could feel my legs become heavier and heavier

Please god, not now I pleaded, and of course god did not respond.

“Okay I need you two to act like you’re in love and stroll down the park” the photographer directed us.

I walked to the side walk and waited for Suzy to walk to me,

“Okay and go!” he said waiting for a moment to take a picture.

I was so hesitant to take Suzy’s hand, but I knew I had to for the sake of the photo sh- I was surprised by Suzy’s hands forced into my. I looked down at her and she had a huge smile.

“Yah what are you doing?” I whispered to her.

“The faster and better we do it the faster we’re out of this” Suzy answered through her smile.

She looked at me with this smile and she hugged me, I just froze there.

“Put aside your petty grudge and work with me” Suzy nudge me.

“If you can, can you guys act like a couple and talk like one?” the photographer called out.

 “OPPA~” Suzy called out to me, she pulled me onto the set bench and locked our hands together

. I was so surprised and caught off guard, because no one called me oppa EXCEPT my sister, which she doesn’t say with a smile. I knew I had to meet up to Suzy’s standards and put my hand around her waist and pulled her closer, by Suzy’s face I can tell she was surprised, but she gave me a warm smile. She then nuzzled her head into the space between my neck and my shoulders.

“GOOD GOOD THIS IS EXCELLENT” The ecstatic photographer yelled out.

The rest of the shoot it was just Suzy and I pretending to be a couple, but it wasn’t so bad…I mean at least we weren’t fighting.

“Now for the last picture I need you guys to think out of the box, to tie the loop!” he said smiling so far happy about what we had given him.

It was a beautiful sunset, so to set the mood I lifted up Suzy off the ground both of us smiling, I thought that was the big finished; but then Suzy really laid it on me. When I picked her up and looked down at me with a smile and pecked me on the cheeks. I was surprised but I kept smiling.

“GRRRREAT PHOTO SHOOT EVERYONE, I NEED EVERYONE TO MEET ME AT THE SAME PLACE AROUND 3pm” the photographer told everyone.

“Great job Shin, even though we don’t really like each other that photo shoot was great” Suzy said giving me thumbs up.

“You did really well too” I told her back.

She really did do well… I can see why she’s number one for JYP.

“I can see why you’re number one for Amuse Korea” she complimented me.

“Thanks” I said happily.

“Well I’m going to go now” Suzy said waving bye.

“Bye” I waved back.

I went back to the changing room and changed back to my own clothes. I then heard my phone ring,

“Hello?” I answered,

“Ah Shin, I can’t drive you back home tonight but I left you the car for you to drive back home by yourself” Yongseok told me.

“Ah where are the keys?” I asked him,

“It’s under the car I taped it underneath” Yongseok instructed,

“Alright thanks see you tomorrow, bye” I replied as I ended out call.

I started to walk out of the shoot and I saw that it was raining, just my luck. I walked around and started to ask everyone if they had an umbrella I could borrow, and yup you guessed it no one thought it would rain. I ran outside to the car Yongseok left me, right when I was about to grab the key, the key slipped out of my hands, and right into the sewer. Okay, so it’s raining, no umbrella, and no car…..

“WOW WHAT THE F***, WHY THE F*** DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME?! I DIDN’T DO SH*T!” I yelled in frustration.

I started to kick the ground and yell more but then an umbrella was above me. I turned around, it was Suzy.

“Oh you brought an umbrella” I quickly said embarrassed by what I thought she had seen.

She looked at me and smile, “Yah pabo, come with me” she said as she grabbed my wrist.

We made a few turns and we arrived at a car.

“Fei couldn’t drive me home today because she’s meeting with someone right now, so I’ll drive you home” Suzy said unlocking and opening the passenger’s seat for me.

“Yah, I’ll just walk” I said pointing behind me.

“You’re not getting my umbrella though” Suzy smirked.

It ended up as me driving and Suzy falling asleep in the passenger’s seat.

“Yah, your hair’s wet don’t sleep you’ll get a headache” I said using one hand to shake her awake.

Instead of waking up Suzy grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers still sleeping. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw myself get red,

“Suzy, let go I can’t drive like this!” I said trying to shake it loose, but she wouldn’t budge.

I sighed and gave up, it’s not like I liked it……that much. I finally got to my house and Suzy was supposed to drive herself home,

“Suzy I’m home time to wake up” I said facing her.

She was still sound asleep. Suzy looked so peaceful…..she looked really pretty. I brushed a piece of hair away from her face and looked at her for a minute, what I didn’t know was that I was leaning in. While I was leaning closer to her face she suddenly opened her eyes.

“Sh-sh-shin what are you doing?” she said looking bright pink,

“I-i-i-I was just opening the door for you” I said quickly opening the passenger door.

“Oh okay” Suzy quickly said as she got up, but she was quickly pulled back down.

Suzy looked at our interlocked hands and quickly pulled away,

“Ah sorry that was probably me” Suzy said as she looked down embarrassed.

“Oh it’s okay kept my hand warm ha-ha” I replied with an awkward laugh.

I quickly got out of the car while Suzy shifted to the front seat to drive back home.

“Uhm thanks for letting me borrow your car…” I thanked Suzy.

“Oh it’s no problem, hope you didn’t catch a cold though” Suzy said giving me thumbs up.

“Ah thank you…alright bye” I said waving good bye, Suzy waved back and she drove away.

I unlocked the door to my house, and entered.

“Appa, umma, Jiyeon I’m back!” I called out.

“Ah Shin how was the sho- OH MY GOD you’re wet go dry off” my mom said pointing to the bathroom.

“Okay Umma let me just change first” I said walking towards my room.

“Oppa, oppa how was the shoot did Suzy do a good job? Did you have fun? Was there a lot of peop-, wait why is your face red?” Jiyeon said walking closer for a better look.

, it must’ve been from before with Suzy….

“It’s nothing it’s probably from the rain” I told her quickly running up the stairs

. I went into my room and locked the doors,

“Man that was close” I sighed.

I walked to my mirror and saw I was still red.

“Gah it was from when she held my hand and I leaned in- WAIT WHY DID I EVEN LEAN IN I DON’T EVEN LIKE HER!” I told myself.

“But her hand was so warm” I said remembering the warmth Suzy had given me as I drove the car, I smiled.