Elevators, Ceremonies, and what?

Model Love

 

Suzy’s POV

“Sure we’ll take the acting job” I could hear my mom say,

“Oh we’ll be gone for a year? The sooner the better I suppose” I could hear my dad agree.

“UMMA APPA DON’T LEAVE ME” I cried to them, but no sound came out.

“Oh a new music video? THIS ONE IN AMERICA? ANOTHER 6 MONTHS? OF COURSE I’LL TAKE IT!” I heard my sister scream in delight,

I stared at her desperate for help.

I ran to her and yelled “UNNI DON’T LEAVE MY STAY WITH ME, HELP ME MAKE UMMA AND APPA STAY!” this time my voice came out but she just stared at me, like she didn’t know who I was.

“A new drama in Tokyo? I don’t think I want to take the job” I heard my brother say,

my face lit up and ran to him; but before I could hug him I heard,

“I would take a job that’s farther away and would take more time, do you have that? Oh you do? Then of course I’ll take it” he said smiling happily.

“OPPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? YOU’RE LEAVING ME ALONE, PLEASE DON’T NEVER AGAIN OPPA!” I screamed hugging him.

He gave me a nasty look and pried my off him.

“YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET OFF ME!” My brother screamed and I fell.

I looked at all of them with tears in my eyes,

“Appa, Umma, Unni, Oppa why do you guys keep leaving me?” I said crying.

I woke up immediately from my dream and I was gasping. I never had that dream in a long time, I stared at my face in the mirror and I could see my eyes were swollen and dry tears were on my face.

 

“Aish, stupid dream” I said getting up from my bed.

I looked at the clock and it was 12:20pm, and from what I remembered I was supposed to be at the shoot at 2:00 pm. Shoot….ugh THAT shoot. I dragged my feet on the carpet as I headed to my bathroom. I was NOT looking forward to the shoot especially not after what happened yesterday. I looked at myself in the bathroom and grabbed a cold towel and laid it on my face to get rid of the swollen eyes.

“That dream…..it seemed so real….I wonder when they’re returning back home” I told myself trying to refrain myself from remembering my dream.

After about 10 minutes I took the towel off and my eyes had gotten less swollen. After that I brushed my teeth, rewashed my face, took a shower, and walked downstairs to make myself breakfast. I grabbed my pot and decided to make porrid-, no never mind NO PORRIDGE. Instead I grabbed frozen Indian pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I set the fire on the pan to low and set the Indian pancake on the pan and let it defrost and fry up. When it was done, I set it on a plate and decided to make the bacons first so I would fry the eggs with bacon fat (Yeah as you can see, I REALLY LOVE BACON:D). When I started to make the bacon, I inhaled the aroma IT SMELT SO FRIGGEN GOOD! I picked them up after they were fried and placed them on top of the Indian pancake. Right after I made sunny side up eggs and put them on top of the bacon. YES YOU FIGURED IT OUT; I MADE AN INDIAN PANCAKE BURRITO WITH EGGS AND BACON HELL YEAH! I the TV and started to watch Flower Boy Next Door starring Park Shin Hye and Yoon Shi Yoon. I thought they made a really cute couple, and Yoon Shi Yoon is so cute! HIS SMILE ALWAYS MAKES ME SMILE and when he says ahjumma, ugh so cute. I watched an hour of Flower Boy Next Door and I check the time.

“Damn it already 1:30?” I got up closed the TV and went to wash the plates, after I went upstairs to change.

I chose a button up dress up shirt with cut off sleeves, wore a black tie on top, and denim shorts. I brushed my hair slightly which left it in its naturally wavy form. I had a bad feeling in my stomach and no it wasn’t the burrito but knowing I’d have to work with HIM. Shin Won Ho. I stared at the clock begging it to slow down; I honestly didn’t want to go. I DON’T CARE IF THE MODEL WORLD SHUNS ME….okay I kind of do, BUT STILL. During the whole time before I went to the photo shoot all I did was beg and beg AND beg, for time to slow down JUST A BIT. I then got a call

“Hello?” I answered,

“Alright Suzy are you ready? I’m going to be at your house in about 5 minutes” Fei told me,

“Alright and by the way Fei; do you know what the theme of the shoot is?” I asked her curious.

“No, I’m just as nervous and curious as you” Fei told me.

“Alright I’ll see you then Fei” I said ending the call.

I went to my shoe collections and chose my black high top converses, and sighed.

“It’s okay Suzy you can do this!” I said slapping my face with both my hands.

I looked outside and saw Fei with the car. I went out, locked the door, opened the door, and sat in the front seat.

“Hey Fei” I told her smiling,

“Hi Suzy” Fei replied smiling.

“SO how longs the drive?” I asked her,

“Well not that long, it’s a good solid 30 minutes probably” Fei said driving.

“Okay” I replied smiling.

“Suzy mind telling me about what happened yesterday?” Fei said probably talking about what happened between Shin and I.

“Shin’s a jerk that’s all” I told her.

“Hey c’mon that’s what you told me yesterday I think I need a little bit more in depth?” Fei said sternly.

“Well you know how water was thrown on me?” I asked her,

“Yeah that girl from the breakfast place” Fei said nodding her head.

“Well Shin was the reason why HE was the cause” I scoffed at remembering at what happened.

“Don’t worry everything will get better!” Fei said giving the support sign.

“Aww Fei you know what I want to hear” I said pretending to wipe a tear off my face.

“Hey you know I’m just like a sister to you, don’t be afraid to tell me your troubles!” Fei told me.

I nodded my head

“Of course you’re always there for me Fei” I said smiling.

For the rest of the ride, Fei and I just talked and what can I say? It really soothed me talking to her, I totally forgot about what happened yesterday.

“Okay we’re finally here Suzy!” Fei said pointing to a huge building.

“Woah” I was stunned it was a big beautiful building.

“Okay I’ll drop you off and you head up to your shoot okay?” Fei asked me.

“Alright see you there Fei” I said opening the car door to exit.

I approached the building and entered it. I saw the front desk 

“Excuse me can you tell me the floor for the shoot for JYP and Amuse Korea?” I asked her,

“Oh yes no problem, it’s on the 4th floor” the receptionist said pointing towards the elevators.

“Thank you” I told her as I walked towards the elevators.

Once I got to it, I stopped in my tracks. Yup you guessed it, SHIN was standing right there. Shin just stared at me and looked away, I rolled my eyes whatever real mature, at least I stood here and actually MADE IT KNOWN that you existed. I walked up to the elevator and remembered I couldn’t press all the buttons; I couldn’t make myself look like a fool in front of HIM. I calmly walked up to one of the elevators and pressed the button, soon the elevator arrived. Once I walked in, Shin just stood there as if there isn’t even an elevator in front of him.

“Well are you coming in?” I asked annoyed,

nope he didn't reply, BUT HE HAD THE AUDACITY TO RAISE THE VOLUME ON HIS MUSIC

“Whatever” I said as I pressed the ‘close door’ button.

Once the door closed I let out ALL my anger.

“WHAT HOW DARE HE IGNORE ME, IT’S OBVIOUS HE’S THE INSTIGATOR, THIS GUY!” I yelled, what I didn’t notice was that I got on my floor.

“Uhm you’re Suzy Bae from JYP right?” I heard one of the makeup artists ask me, I snapped out of my anger.

“Yes I am” I said smiling as sweetly as possible.

“So...what were you uhm screaming at before?” he asked me a bit afraid,

“Oh ha ha that? Oh saw a bug….and yeah” I said as I quickly walked out.

“So where do I get ready?” I asked him,

“Oh first we have to do our before shoot traditional ceremony to wish for a good one” he said pointing towards a large group of people.

“Oh so we’re starting it now?” I asked him,

“Yeah once Shin Won Ho, gets here” he told me.

Right when he said that Shin arrived in the elevator next to me.

“Ah Shin you’re here great now we can start the ceremony” he said guiding us to the group of people.

Shin and I had to bow right next to each other, and even though to everyone we seemed like chums, I can tell he wanted to get away from me just as much as I wanted to get away from him.
 

 

Shin’s POV

                I bowed down and smiled for a picture for the ceremony going in the newspaper showing that we’re starting the shoot. I hoped I look good enough for the ceremony; I was wearing a white sweater and blue jeans. I looked over to Suzy and a smirked crept onto my face. I can tell she was pissed at the whole ignoring-her-and-ditching-her-for-another-elevator thing.

–Flashback to that time-

“Okay so I’ll drop you off here and you head up first!” Yongseok told me as he drove off.

I walked into the building and the receptionist was on the phone, I waited for her to finish her conversation but as I listened more it was her friend.

“YAH” I said and she perked up,

once she saw me she quickly fixed her hair and replied

“Ah sorry, I was doing a business call” she said twirling her hair.

“Yah don’t lie to me I was here like 5 minutes ago miss ‘I hate this job and how my parents make me work’” I told her reciting one of her lines in her conversation.

“Oh...uh...uhm” she said getting flustered.

“Don’t need to get flustered pabo, I just need the floor for the Amuse Korea and JYP shoot” I told her.

“Oh here let me write it down for you” she said getting a piece of paper and a pen.

“Yah… you just need to tell me!” I told her getting irritated.

She quickly stuffed the paper in my hand and quickly said “4th floor”.

I walked towards the elevator and looked at the paper she stuffed in my hand. I can’t believe it, it was her stupid phone number, name, and……..her address what the hell? I shook my head in disbelief, as I shook it I saw Suzy coming towards the elevator.

I thought Wow she’s here great more drama from her.

I quickly fixed my posture and did my best to make sure I didn’t pay any attention to her.

When she stood next to me I thought Wow got balls to stand next to someone who you just fought with

. I stared at her and looked away; she walked up to the elevator button and pressed the up button. When the elevator came, she walked in a looked at me.

“Well are you coming in?” she asked me, I took out my phone and raised the volume of my song.

“Whatever” she said as she closed the door.

Once she closed the door, I quickly pressed the up button to follow shortly. I once I walked into the elevator I braced myself for Suzy

– End of Flashback-

“Okay now you guys just need to shake hands and smile!” the camera man told us.

We didn’t answer.

“Did you guys hear me?” he said raising his voice a bit higher to make sure we heard him.

Suzy picked up her arm and made it seem as if I was a germ. I lifted my arm and we shook hands and forced a smile….well I did anyway.

“Great! This will look great on the newspaper!” he said taking another photo.'

“Okay WHY NOT MAKE IT A HUG NOW?” he said smiling

. “WAIT WHAT?” Suzy said a bit loud.

“Oh is there a problem?” the cameraman asked Suzy

. “Ha ha no I’m sorry it’s just that I was a bit surprised” Suzy replied embarrassed.

Even thought Suzy said it out loud I was thinking the EXACT same thing, I mean don’t they know that we kinda hate each other already? Oh yeah they don’t. man. . I slowly got closer to Suzy and she made this face that read ‘I wish I could die right now’. As we got closer, I had to admit she was really pretty, she had this hair that looked beautiful and her face was milky white, no makeup something you can barely find in girls. BUT even if she’s pretty I can’t be fooled by her wack personality.

“HURRY UP GUYS” the cameraman yelled.

Suzy and I hugged each other quickly and separated,

“……I’m not speed, I can’t take a photo that fast, C’MON A LONGER MORE MEANINGFUL HUG PLEASE” he said.

“C’mon Suzy let’s just get this over with” I whispered to her, she didn’t answer

. I looked down at her face and it was red. Did I make her nervous……?

“Yah did you hear me?” I asked Suzy again.

Suzy quickly gave me a full blown bear hug and the cameraman took the picture.

“Now THAT’S WHAT I CALL A HUG” the cameraman said.

She let go of me and walked away.

“OKAY EVERYONE NOW TIME FOR THE PHOTOSHOOT” the photographer said as he came out.

I just stood there in shock, and I could feel my face getting hot.

Shin stop blushing just because a girl besides your sister and mother hugged you doesn’t mean you blush

I told myself as I quickly went to my makeup room. 

 

Suzy and Shin Won Ho at the ceremony

 

 

**Ha ha ha sorry I haven't been updating in a LONGGGG A$$ TIME WITH SCHOOL AND MOVING IT'S A LOT OF WORK AND DON'T WORRY I'LL BE UPDATING THEIR SHOOT SOON I SWEAR :)***