Porridge and Notes

Model Love

 

Suzy POV

                During the whole ride to the café everyone got along besides Shin and me, it felt like we had this wall between us. Once we walked into the café they gave us a table, it wasn’t round. The table was rectangular, 4 seats on one side, and 4 seats on the other side. Since Min, Jia, Casper, and Takuya walked in first they all had seats next to each other. Jia next to Takuya, Min next to Casper, so I decided the seat next to Jia since she was on the outside and Min was on the inside. It seemed like Shin say right across from me, next to his friend Casper. I decided to speak up first,

“So Shin did you read about the partnership yet?” I asked him.

“No, not yet I wasn’t able to get to it” Shin replied.

“Well, it seems like the whole modeling industry is counting on us” I said forcing a smile.

“Well, that’s something to look forward to” Shin replied.

THIS GUY IS CUTTING OFF OUR CONVERSATIONS, even though I’m trying to be nice, trying to get along like JYP had told me, he keeps ending our conversations. I just stopped talking right there, about 2 minutes later he looked up at me and looked back at his phone.

“What would you like to order?” a waitress asked as she came up to our table.

I took a quick look at the menu and ordered

“I’d like 2 pieces of French toast, and on the side a few pieces of bacon” I said smiling.

“Ok- wait you’re Bae Suzy the model that just recently modeled for Bazaar right?” the waitress asked me.

“Yes I am” I said forcing out another smile, I hated when I was recognized out of the model industry.

“Will you please sign this piece of paper?” she asked slipping to a new sheet and handing me a pen.

“Of course I will” I answered taking the pen and signing it.

“Thank you” she answered,

then she recognized everyone else and did the same thing. The one thing I realized was the waitress was very flirty with Shin. She twirled her hair, blushed, bent down, you know that stuff. Once she left the only people who let out a huge sigh were me and Shin.

“Woah, seems like both of you guys have something in common” Casper replied laughing.

I looked over to him and replied “What?”,

“Well it’s not an insult, it’s just that it seems both of you don’t like it when people ask you for autographs” Casper explained.

“No I didn’t take it as an insult, I was just surprised someone felt the same way about this kind of stuff with me” I said smiling.

Shin looked up smiled, and quickly went back to his music.

After about 20 minutes our orders had came, the waitress gave it out and seemed like she snuck something under Shin’s plate. Everyone started eating, it seemed like I was the only one who knew about the paper.

“Hey Shin” I called out; he didn’t hear me,

“SHIN!” I called out louder.

I grew so impatience that she didn’t hear me that I kicked him from under the table. He was so surprised that the spoonful of porridge he was about to eat flung right on my head and face, and that time I wasn’t even wearing my hat. Everyone stared at me with gaping mouths.

“Why’d you kick m-?” Shin cried out until he saw what he did to me.

“Well I tried to get your attention by calling out your name, but once I even get your attention I end up being the er anyway” I said trying to get the porridge off my face.

“Well I’m sorry about your hair but next time can you just tap me on my hand?” Shin asked.

I felt a sting on top of my head, I was burnt.

“Ow!” I yelled out by accident,

“Are you okay Suzy? Did you get burnt?” Fei asked very worried.

“No I’m fine, just a bit shocked” I lied with a weak laugh.

“Well I’m going to the bathroom to wash off and Shin by the way there’s a paper under your plate” I said as I stood up to go to the bathroom.

My head was on fire and my face was warm, it wasn’t those 3rd degrees burns, because luckily Shin poured some of his cold water in his porridge because it was too hot for him. I walked into the bathroom and first tried to clean out my head since that’s where I was hurt most. 

 

Shin POV

                I watched as Suzy walked away with porridge on her head and a bit on her face. I picked up the paper under my plate and opened it, it read

Dear Shin, I really like you and your work so if you can after you finish your food, can you go to the back near the bathroom and meet me there, I’d appreciate it”.

I scoffed at the letter; I got up and walked towards the bathroom to make it clear I wasn’t interested in the girl at all. Especially not since she tried to confess to me towards…..a letter? You’ve got to me kidding me. Once I got near the bathrooms, I heard a girl talking. It was coming from the girl’s bathroom; I know I wasn’t supposed to be doing this, but I opened the door. Don’t worry it wasn’t those one toilet bathrooms, it had stalls. There was Suzy, trying to get the porridge out of her hair.

“Woah, you know this is the ladies’ bathroom right?” Suzy asked surprised.

“Yeah I know” I answered, as I went to take a paper towel. 

Once I got the paper towel, I wetted it, held her chin, and started to wipe her face,

 “Thanks...” Suzy said getting red.

“Uh, I’m sorry about you know that whole porridge accident” I apologized still wiping her face.

“No it’s okay, my fault for not tapping on you and you know kicking you, the porridge on my head is my fault” Suzy laughed awkwardlynot meeting my eyes since I was wiping her face and we just met, and other than that I would've never : 1) Entered the girl's bathroom and 2) Actually touch or do this to a girl and 3) Me myself was blushing.

“Well I hope you get cleaned up, I’ll leave since you know I’m in the girls’ bathroom” I said quickly handing her the paper towl and awkwardly looking at her.

I opened the door and left the bathroom.

“Shin?” I heard the waitress ask me,

“Mhm” I answered hoping she didn't notice I was red.

“Did you just come out of the girls’ bathroom?” she asked me smiling,

“Yeah I did; do you have a problem?” I asked making sure I wasn't red,

“Uhm, no I don’t, anyway I really like you’re work and I find you really cute so do you want to hang out sometimes?” she asked me.

“No, not really” I answered,

she gave me a face.

“Why not, don’t you only date pretty girls like me?” she asked me surprised at my answer.

“Uh Oh, that isn’t the case” I said as I walked away.

I went back to the table and sat down, I looked over at how defeated the waitress looked and smirked at that.

“What happened over there Shin? You look happy and red” Takuya said looking at me confused.

“No reason” I replied, as I plugged my headphones into my ears, happy and embarrassed at what happened in the bathroom and after.

Suzy came out soaked in water,

“Oh god what happened?”Fei said taking her blazer off and putting it on top of Suzy.

“I have no idea, one moment I’m in the bathroom washing my hair, another minute the waitress that served us came in and called the modeling world stupid, and then next thing I know I’m soaked in water” Suzy said shivering.

“Let’s bring you all to JYP Agency, Suzy can get changed and you guys from Amuse Korea agency can get to know each other better” Fei announced as opened the door to the outside.

Everyone including me agreed, and we all got back into the limo. I looked over to Suzy and she looked freezing, I looked around the limo and found a heater. I pressed the button and the room slowly got warmer. Suzy looked over to me smiled and said

“Thanks, I was looking for that button”.

I smiled back and went back to my music. For a moment I was looking forward to working with Suzy, she seemed really nice and fun. I really hope she doesn’t turn out to be those kinds of people like that waitress, and she’s just trying to get on my good side.

“We’re here!” Fei announced as she drove into the parking lot.

This was actually interesting for me since I never really visited JYP's website or agency. I came out of the limo and saw that JYP’s building was just as big as Amuse Korea’s.

“I’ll meet you guys later, so Fei can you go show everyone to the room I usually hang out in?” Suzy said as she ran ahead of us.

I walked towards the entrance and opened the door; the interior of the building was just as grand as outside. I was going to have a great time looking around the building.

“Yongseok I’m going to go look around” I said as I walked ahead.

I walked down the halls and saw elevators; I clicked on a button, walked in, and pressed button number 10. Luckily no one was in there, in the elevator there was a huge poster of a male model. I'm not sure if it was me or what, but this guy looked ridiculously similar to me; but I came to the conclusion that I was better looking . I finally got to the 10th floor. Walking down the halls I saw model’s photos everywhere. Each photo had a number on top of it; I guess the number was the model’s rank. I walked down following the decreasing numbers. I had finally got to the top 10, their names were: Myungsoo (The guy in the elevator), Gdragon, Top, Hongki, Wooyoung, Yoona, Taeyeon, Min, Jia. Then the first rank wasn’t next to Jia’s picture. I turned around and right there was a huge picture, bigger than all the others. It was Suzy posing for Bazaar different than the one I've seen on her profile.

“Lost? Or Snooping?” I heard someone asked, I turned around again and Suzy was standing right there.

"Actually niether, I'm exploring" I told her smiling. 

"Ah but of course but...." she said looking at me.

"But?" I asked her curious.

"Don't you need a tour guide?" she asked me smirking. 

"I do...but I guess I'll settle down with you" I said pointing at her.

"Me it is!" Suzy said smiling. 

I don't know why but.......I was looking forward to this.
 

                

AHAHAHA SHIN'S LOOK ALIKE