Our First Meet

Model Love

 

***Sorry this chapter is going to be really boring :( since this chapter is bascially about everyone meeting with each other***

Suzy POV

I woke up to the ringtone of my phone, History by Exo.This song helps me put a smile on my face every day. I picked up my phone

“Hello?” I said.

“Suzy, we’re outside your house” I heard Min say.

I got up from my bed and walked down the stairs to open the door. Once I opened the door, I saw Min and Jia standing outside.

“Come in guys” I yawned,

“You still haven’t woken up yet?” Jia asked surprised.

“Yeah, I was supposed to wake up around 9:40” I said looking at my phone clock; it was 9:30 a.m.

“So why did you guys come here so early?” I asked,

“We were excited” Min said smiling,

“Okay you guys can wait down here, I’m going to go get dressed” I said walking back up the stairs.

I went into my closet and grabbed a white v-neck, my red skinny jeans, my black vans, a black snap back, and I wore a NorthFace pack. I brushed my hair to one side and ran downstairs.

“Wow Suzy you look really, casual” Jia said looking at me.

I laughed “Can I not dress casual?” I asked

“Well you’re a model, I thought you’d dress more model ish” Jia laughed. 

“You mean like a blue blazer, black tank top, orange short-shorts, navy blue heels, black fedora, and a black handbag?” I asked.

“Yes like that, I thought you’d dress like that” Jia said smiling.

“Well, at least you and Min look gorgeous” I responded pointing at their outfits.

I wasn’t lying.

Jia wore a lace black top, a salmon colored skirt, and salmon colored heels. Min on the other hand wore Pixelated Print Tank, black short- shorts, and black pumps.

“Thanks Suzy” They both said smiling.

“So you guys excited?” I asked sitting on the couch,

“Very excited” Jia answered smiling at me,

“What about you Min?” I said looking at Min,

“Truthfully? I’m nervous” Min said biting her lower lip.

“Why? Shouldn’t I be the one nervous? I’m the one the whole modeling Industry is counting on” I laughed.

“Yeah but what if he does bring his friends, and I look like a loser?” Min asked.

“Now why would you look like a loser?” I asked confused,

“Well I’m ranked third out of Instinct, and I haven’t done ANY jobs for Bazaar yet” Min shrugged.

“So? I haven’t done any jobs for Bazaar yet either” Jia replied with a smile.

“And who cares if you’re ranked third? They should like you for your personality not your rank, or what jobs you’ve done” I said making a point.

“I hope you guys are right” Min sighed,

“Of course we’re right” I said smiling.

I looked over to the clock and it was 9:50,

“They should be here by no-” I was interrupted by a phone call.

“Hello?” I answered,

“Suzy? It’s Fei I’m outside in the agency limo with Amuse Korea’s Manager, come out now” Fei said.

“Okay, coming” I said,

I closed the phone and motioned everyone to the door.

“They’re here now?” Jia asked excitedly,

I nodded my head and walked to the door. Everyone left the house and walked to the limo.

“Fei? My friends are coming is that fine?” I asked as I opened the door to the limo.

“Of course, anyway I know their managers’ I’m also friends with them” Fei said as she smiled to me.

Next to Fei was a man who was about hers age.

“Hi you must be Shin Won Ho’s manager, Yongseok” I said to the man in the front.

“Yes, nice to meet you” he said as he turned his back to look at me.

I smiled and he smiled back.

“So are we going to meet Shin at the café?” I asked curious.

“No, we’re driving to his house right now” Fei answered.

“Okay” I said trying to mask my nervousness.

 

Shin’s POV

I heard my phone ring back in the bathroom and ran to pick it up.

“Hello?” I answered,

“Yeah, it’s me Yongseok we’ll be in your house in about 10- 15 minutes so get ready” he said into the phone.

“Okay” I replied.

“Hey Yongseok is coming to pick us up now” I yelled out.

“Got you” I heard both of them reply.

I looked at myself one last time to see if I dressed well enough, since probably the girl will be over dressed. I wore a white shirt with black markings on it, a black cardigan on top, black skinny jeans, and white Nikes. I fixed my hair up a bit and walked into the living room.

“So your agent is going to be here soon?” my mom asked while she was about to go shopping with jiyeon.

“Yeah, they should be here soon” I answered.

“Oh my god bro, I heard you’re going to do a partnership with Bae Suzy, she is so pretty I just saw her on Bazaar magazine. I wanna be as pretty as her” Jiyeon said.

Jiyeon is a normal 14 year old who’s interested in boys, make up, clothing, you know that type of stuff.

“Yeah don’t worry I’ll try to get her to meet you, don’t blow your top, just go shopping with mom” I told her.

“Hey, don’t be mean to your little sister” my dad reminded me while reading his newspaper.

“Damn Shin, you dress up well” Casper said standing up to get a better look at me.

“Both of you look nice too” I said looking at what both of them were wearing.

Casper was wearing a short white sleeve button up, a black tie on top, black skinny jeans, and black vans. Takuya was wearing a black and red plaid shirt, black skinny jeans, and red Tom’s.

“Man, I bet that girl Suzy is going to be all dressed up and we’ll look like chumps” I laughed.

“But she’s wearing Gucci or something” Takuya said laughing.

My phone then rang,

“Hey yongseok you’re outside right now?” I asked,

“Yeah come outside now” he replied.

“Come on guys let’s go” I told then.

“Bye mom, dad, and Jiyeon” I said as I opened the front door.

“Bye guys” Jiyeon called out.

Takuya, Casper and I walked to the limo, and I opened the door. In the limo surprisingly there was Suzy and her friends.

“Uhm, Hello” I said as I climbed into the limo.

I sat next to Suzy with Takuya and Casper on my other side.

“Uhm, Hi, I’m Bae Suzy, this is Min, and this is Jia” Suzy said pointing to the two girls next to her.

I was amazed, no not that she brought her friends a long but at what she wore. She wore really casual clothes, more casual than me, Takuya, or Casper. She wore a white v-neck, red skinny jeans, black vans, a black snapback, and a NorthFace pack. I thought she’d wear a dress or something more out there.

“So I heard, you did a modeling job for Bazaar, that’s really impressive” Casper commented.

“Thanks, it was actually pretty fun, and the clothing were really nice” Suzy said as she smiled.

“Yeah, and me and my friends were checking out who you guys were and you’re Casper right?” Suzy asked. “Yeah Casper, Takuya, and Shin” Casper answered pointing at Takuya and me.

“I heard you’re recently doing IN Gene magazine” I think the girl named Min spoke up.

“ No, but you’re doing one for CeCi right?” Casper asked back.

“Yeah I am doing one, I’m happy you know” Min answered smiling.

“Jia you’re also doing modeling for CeCi too right?” Takuya asked,

“Yeah we’re just about to finish up, what about you?” Jia asked.

“Vogue I’m just about finished up too” Takuya said smiling.

It was like that during that whole ride, the only two people who didn’t speak were Suzy and me. We were both quiet the whole time, Suzy listened to her music, and I listened to my music.

“We’re at the café” I heard Suzy’s agent  announce.

I stopped my music and left my earphones on, and so did Suzy. By the look of everything it seemed like everyone was paired up somehow. Casper was hanging out with Min, Takuya was hanging out with Jia, and Fei with Yongseok, and it was only me and Suzy who were alone. I got out of the limo and Suzy followed shortly.