Wait What?

Model Love

 

*** Hahaha don't hate me after this chapter :) and sorry if it isn't that good I was kind of rushing since I had to stidy for spanish :(***

Suzy’s POV

After I got out of the limo, I quickly ran into the building and into the elevators. I looked on the wall and Myungsoo was the featured model of the week on the wall. I have to say he looked really nice in this picture. With his blue blazer, sky blue button up, and the makeup artist did no bad to him. I finally got up to the dressing room on the 10th floor and many different clothes were laid out. I decided to wear a studded collar chambray shirt with a bow when buttoned all the way, black tights, and wore my beige oxfords. I fixed my hair and decided it to fix it into a messy bun and wore fake nerd glasses. I looked at myself and the mirror and gave myself an okay! I walked out of the dressing room and I found Shin staring at my Bazaar picture. I was about to walk away since I didn’t want to confront him because I somehow knew he’d make it awkward but maybe he got lost….should I ask him? I took a deep breath and

I asked “Lost or snooping?”

he smiled at me and replied “Actually neither, I’m exploring”.

Since I was here, and he was here I thought why not show him around am I right?

“Ah but of course but….” I said looking at him

. “But?” he asked me puzzled,

“Don’t you need a tour guide?” I asked him smirking.

“I do… but I guess I’ll settle down with you” Shin said pointing at me.

I was actually amazed that he agreed, I thought he’d be cold and distant just like how he was in the limo. I guess he might be different than I imagined.

“Me it is!” I told him smiling.

“So tour guide person thingy, where shall we start first?” Shin asked me.

“Well, where do you want to start?” I responded.

“Well, I don’t really have a place in mind but we can try exploring even number floors” Shin told me. “Even numbers?” I asked laughing.

“Yes because going through all the floors are too much” Shin replied chuckling.

“You are certainly an odd one” I said giving him a face.

“Hey I’m an odd ball, I make the world go round” he said moving his finger into a circle.

“Mhm yeah” I laughed.

The whole time when we were talking there were some awkward moments since we didn’t know how to fill in the conversation since we just met but I mean better than nothing. I had brought Shin to almost all the rooms and places I knew about, the photoshot places, all the important people, salad bars, and coffee places for overnight working.

“So how long have you been in this modeling business?” Shin asked me,

“A couple of years now, well actually a lot ever since I was 8 years old” I responded.

“Oh Damn, so is modeling your whole life?” Shin asked me.

I scoffed “Are you kidding me of course not, but it make take up my whole life” I laughed.

“Right modeling day and night day and night day and night, sometimes it’s a little stressful” Shin told me counting his fingers for each day and night he said.

“So we’re finally at my hang out room” I said stopping in front of a room with the words ‘Bae Suzy’ on top.

“Oh someone’s fancy” Shin smiled when he said Bae Suzy was in fake gold.

“I know I had to sell my Gucci Vuittons” I said sticking out my tongue.

(Note she made a joke here: She said Gucci Vuittons when it’s really Gucci and Louis Vuitton),

“Ah you have a sense of humor it seems” Shin said laughing at my joke.

“I’m knee slapping funny” I said giving him two thumbs up.

Shin smiled and I smiled back, I think I’ll really get along with him. I opened my door and I saw everyone inside besides Fei and Yongseok.

“Hey guys!” I said to everyone.

“Oh my god Suzy I thought something bad happened to you, you took so long” Jia said running up to me.

“Don’t worry I was giving Shin here a tour around JYP” I said pointing at Shin.

“Shin dude, I thought you died” Casper said fake crying along with Takuya silently fale weeping into his hands.

I laughed, they all had really good relationships with each other.

“So how was the tour?” Takuya asked Shin.

“It was good, I had fun” Shin said giving me thumbs up,

“Wow you look like you had fun” Casper told Shin.

“It was but, I can’t believe they’re making us do this photo shoot out of nowhere” Shin said annoyed.

“Right? I am just surprised as you are” I said agreeing with him.

Casper started laughing and everyone turned his way.

“Woah why are you laughing so much?” Min asked him confused.

Between his laughing he managed to get these words out

"“*laugh* While Suzy was *laugh* talking her head kept *laugh* bobbing *laugh* up and down and while she did that *laugh* water kept dripping and hitting Jia *laugh* and she thought it was the ceiling *laugh* and the whole time when water dropped Jia kept looking up *laugh* at the ceiling not knowing where the water came from” he said as he broke into laughter again.

I looked at my hair and it was still wet and somewhat dripping. 

“Man it really is still wet, that waitress got you good” Min said touching my hair.

“Right? I wonder what provoked her that badly” I said shaking my head.

“Oh that’s easy I did” Shin said raising his hand.

“Wait what?” I asked him again not sure I heard correctly.

“I. Provoked. That. Waitress.” Shin said stopping between each words.

“How the hell did you provoke her that far?” I asked him.

“Well she said she was interested in me, and I turned her down, I made it clear I am nor will I ever be interested in a girl like her” Shin told us.

“Oh god not now” I heard Takuya say.

“I mean seriously approaching with a letter get real, and seriously that big time” Shin continued.

“Well she must’ve been really nervous” I said to him annoyed at what he just said.

“Doesn’t mean she can’t approach me in person” Shin shrugged.

“WELL we are models I mean, if I was her I’d be nervous to approach us too” I cleared up.

“She’s the one who made me throw porridge on your head and you’re taking HER SIDE? ”Shin asked me amazed.

“Noo, YOU are the one who caused the porridge accident I mean I called your name only about 100 TIMES” I shot back.

“WELL THERE’S THIS THING CALLED TAPPING SOMEONE’S HAND, NOT KICKING” Shin said annoyed.

 “You know what tour over let’s just go back to everyone else” I said looking away angry about what just happened. 

"I'd be glad to" Shin said looking the other way.

By the time we stopped talking everyone around us had gotten quiet too. Fei and Yongseok walked into the room laughing,

“Okay so how’s everything going?” Fei asked us.

“Peachy” Shin and I answered at the same time.

We both glared at each other and looked away. It was quit and all I could hear were my piercing thoughts.I really can't believe I thought he was different I mean, WE JUST HAD AN ARGUMENT AN HOUR AFTER WE MET. I was NOT looking forward to the photo shoot tomorrow. 

 

 

Shin POV

I was mad, no I was FURIOUS. I KNEW SUZY WAS LIKE ALL THE OTHER GIRLS I JUST KNEW IT, I can’t believe I had doubts that she wasn’t like the other girls. I mean she had an attitude on her PLUS she took the side of the girl who not only made me throw porridge at her BUT threw water on her ALSO. I mean seriously, seriously is this Suzy girl not right in the head? She wanted to know how this waitress got provoked, I told her, and she got mad stupid am I right? When Fei and Yongseok came in I knew they read the situation LOUD AND CLEAR.

Yongseok cleared his throat and said “I guess I’ll take the boys back to their houses”.

“Alright” Fei slowly responded back.

Next thing you know Casper, Takuya, and I had left JYP agency. In the car I just sat there mad and my arms crossed.

“That was intense…” Casper suddenly said.

“NO kidding” Takuya agreed.

I didn’t answer.

“Shin buddy, what happened all of a sudden I mean you guys got a long fine once you came into the room, now both of you guys hate each other’s guts” Casper asked me.

“There’s no problem, I’m right and she’s wrong that’s all there is to it” I told them.

“I guess so….” Takuya responded.

“Seriously guys I honestly don’t know what I did wrong except give the waitress a complete and honest response to her dumb letter…..stupid dumb letter” I muttered at the end.

“I agree with you man, you didn’t do anything wrong I am 90% on your side” Takuya told me.

Yeah Takuya I is on my side that’s good…..wait 90%? WAIT 90%? That stopped me in my thoughts.

“Hold up Takuya why are you only 90% on my side?” I asked him as sweetly as I could.

“Don’t get me wrong Shin you’re right and all but Suzy was right too…” Takuya told me slowly.

I scoffed, “Okay I won’t hold it against you” I told Takuya.

I looked over to Casper and wondered why he was so quiet since he usually was the loudest, he fell asleep. I shook my head, how can he sleep in a situation like this? Little did I know I slowly fell asleep too. I was woken up by someone slowly shaking me awake, I opened my eyes and saw that Yongseok was the last person in the car.

“Woah where did everyone go?” I asked looking at the empty spaces next to me.

“Ah I dropped Casper and Takuya back home” Yongseok told me.

“Alright thanks Yongseok see you tomorrow” I said waving goodbye.

“Ah get ready by 2 pm tomorrow, the shoot is starting at 2:30” Yongseok called out as he drove away.

Ah yes the dreadful photo shoot that’s going to be tomorrow, what fun will that be? Tons.

I opened the door to my house and I saw that everyone was in the living room.

“Oh you’re back so soon?” my dad asked me as I sat right next to him.

I nodded my head; I really didn’t want to talk about it AT ALL.

“So how was the photo shoot?” Jiyeon asked me happily.

I didn’t answer.

“Suzy must’ve been pretty and sweet” Jiyeon continued.

“Hey Shin Oppa why aren’t you answering me!” Jiyeon yelled out.

“Yah, do you have to be so annoying?” I told her.

“UMMA! OPPA IS BOTHERING ME” Jiyeon cried out running into the kitchen.

I groaned, got up, and walked to my room before my mom could give me the ‘She’s your little sister’ speech that I’ve heard way too many time already. I laid down on my bed exhausted it was only 4 pm when Suzy had given me tours it took up so much time. Who knew that us spending so much time with each other would just blow up in our face? The next of the day I spent the day in my room, I didn’t want to be annoyed more than I already am. I just kept thinkinf about how annoying tomorrows shoot would be. 

 

 

** SOrry SHin's POV was so damn short :( I didn't know what to put after THAT MESS **