JYP

Model Love

 

“You look beautiful Suzy, now just look this way” The photographer directed.

I looked the way he gestured and there was a flash

“Great that’s a wrap” he announced, everyone started clapping.

“Thank you for allowing Suzy to be the cover of Bazaar” my manager Fei said as she thanked the photographer.

“No. no it’s my pleasure to have a big top model like Suzy to be posing for Bazaar, I hope you’ll be pleased with the final results” the photographer said smiling.

“Thank you” I said thanking everyone and bowing down .

I went to the changing room to change back to my regular clothes. I personally really liked the clothes I modeled for; I wore a straw fedora, chambray shirt, beige shorts, and salmon heels. After I had finished changing I met Fei outside. I walked outside and saw our agency car; I walked towards the car, opened the door to the passenger’s seat, and sat down.

“Great Job today Suzy” Fei said as she started driving.

“Thanks” I said sighing,

“What happened?” Fei asked,

“Nothing I’m just tired you know?” I asked,

“Yeah I understand, but you’re a model it’s your job” Fei explained.

“Yes I understand” I said trying to force a smile.

“I’m going to nap for a bit, tell me when we’re at the company” I said, bringing the seat lower till I was on my back.

Actually, I wasn’t sleepy; tired yes, but I just didn’t want to talk anymore. Fei was right about me being a model and all but, I haven’t had free time in a long time for myself. Ever since I was 8 I was recruited as a young model for Aéropostale’s kids section. Ever since then I’ve been modeling for Instinct, the agency we were heading for now. I was never able to make friends, since most of them only liked me because I was famous. Also even though there are people in Instinct Agency near my age, most of them are snotty and aren’t very nice. I only have two true friends Jia and Min.

“Suzy, we’re here” Fei said shaking my arm, I pretended as if I woke up and said in a groggy voice

“Okay”. I opened the car door and stepped out.

“I’m going to go park the car go meet the director, he has something to tell you” Fei called out as she started driving the car.

I sighed and opened the entrance door to JYP Agency. I walked in and the woman at the door greeted me

“Hello Suzy”,

“Hi” I responded.

I walked down the hall to the elevators. I pressed all buttons to see which one would arrive first; I had always done that since I was a little girl. Ding! I heard as one of the elevators opened up. I walked into the elevator and pressed button number 10, which is the top floor in Instinct Agency. I finally got to my floor and headed towards the directors room. Once I arrived at his room, I knocked and waited till he responded.

“Come in” I heard the director respond to my knock.

I slowly opened the door,

“Ah Suzy I was expecting you” he said twirling his chair around like those I’ve been waiting for you bits.

“So what did you want to talk about?” I said sitting down on the chair across from him.

He started typing something on his laptop.

“What’re you typing?” I asked curious,

“That’s what I wanted to talk about with you” he said suddenly stop typing and looking at me.

“So what’s the matter?” I asked confused.

“How do you like the idea of teaming up with someone for a while to do some modeling jobs?” he asked smiling at me.

“You mean like with someone from JYP?” I asked curious.

“No, someone from a different agency” he said spinning the laptop screen around so I can see the screen.

“Amuse Korea?” I asked curious.

“Yes, you heard of them right?” he asked me. I nodded my head,

“Then that’s great you’ll be working with someone from Amuse Korea for a month and if it gets real good maybe we can form a contract” JYP said smiling.

“Yeah, okay” I laughed,

“So when am I going to start working with them?” I asked.

“You’ll meet up with them tomorrow to get to know each other and the next day you guys will have your first job together okay?” he asked me.

“Yes director” I nodded.

“Okay you can show yourself out, I’ll send a car to your house tomorrow so get ready before 10:00 am” he called out to me as I was about to open the door.

“Alright, alright don’t worry” I said opening the door and walked out.

I scratched my head about the idea of working with someone new. Should I be excited? I wasn’t sure. I exited the agency and started to walk home. 

**OUtfit Suzy wore**