Korean BBQ Restaurant

When Bright Spring meets her Dark Winter

it was 6.00 pm and Bom was preparng herself for dinner. Chaerin was still taking shower while Dara and Minzy were dressing up in their room. Bom decided to wear a pink sweater, a black leather vest and denim trousers since it was Autumn and the weather was usually cold at night. Bom let her beautiful long red hair untie and fall on her shoulder. Bom was ready after she put some light make-up on her pretty face and yelled at Chaerin who was still in the bathroom, "Chaerin-ah, please faster." Chaerin answered back,"yes a few mins more."

Bom went tothe living room and nobody was there. Dara Minzy were still in their room. Bom sat on the sofa and waiting for the girls. While waiting. She put on her beige leather boots. 10 mins later, everybody was ready and went down to the lobby then waited for a bus on the bus stop near YG bulding. 

After arriving Hongdae bus stop, they immediately walked to the most popular Korean BBQ restaurant, a few metres from the bus stop. Hongdae street was crowded as usual. Either foreign tourists or Koreans filled that street everyday. Usually most Korean teenagers hangout with their friends there. Bom and the girls entered the restaurant and the waitress brought them to a 4-persons table in the middle of the restaurant. They ordered one package set of Korean BBQ and a big plate of tteoppeokki. Bom ordered a boiled corn for herself. All of them enjoyed their dinner and chatted happily. Bom was enjoying her corn when suddenly she saw some familliar people entered the restaurant and started to be pissed. Chaerin noticed her changing expression and looked behind.

 

Seunghyun, Daesung and Seungri entered the same restaurant as 2ne1. Seunghyun searched for a good place to enjoy his meal when suddenly he caught a glimpse of someone he knew very well...

"Hyung, where will we sit?" But Seunghyun didnt hear what Seungri said to him. He was regret that he had come to the wrong restaurant but too late bc Seungri had decided to sit near windows and the waitress had given them the menu list. "Hyung, do you want chicken or beef in your bibimbap?' but still seunghyun was secretly staring at Bom...

"HYUNG!!" Daesung called Seunghyun for the 2nd time almost screaming bc he was quite pissed his hyung didnt give any respond.

"h-hm ugh, mianhae daesung-ah, i just want chicken in my bibimbap." Seunghyun said with an unwillingly smile.

Seunghyun continued to daydream again thinking about why he should even see Bom outside YG building.