What a long day

When Bright Spring meets her Dark Winter

Seunghyun was lying on his bed, rolling back and forth. It was 12 at the midnight and everyone had fallen asleep included his roommate, Daesung. Hekept thinking about tomorrow which was going to be a bad day because he had to spend his time with Bom. Aish that silly girl. I still couldn't believe she could pass YG audition and is going to debut soon. Aigoo, the worst thing is doing a collab with her arrghhhh. A few hrs later, after thinking too much, finally Seunghyun fell asleep.

Chaerin had fallen asleep and other trainees too as well except Bom. She kept thinking about tomorrow which she had to meet Seunghyun again. She was rolling on her bed worrying too much until she couldn't hold her sleepy then she fell asleep.

The next day, everyone gathered in the training room to listen to the song first. Everyone enjoyed listening except those two who kept avoiding each other eyes.

"So what do you think about the song? Btw I have decided which part is whose and if it doesn't sound really nice we can change it." explained Jiyong.

Jiyong told one by one who was gonna sing or rap which, and then.....

"emmm Seunghyun Hyung will sing the chorus as well, after that followed by Bom-ssi."  

Both Bom and Seunghyun's wide-opened, still couldn't believe of what the leader just said. They wanted to complain but it was useless because what Jiyong had planned or said wouldn't be changed by anyone, so they only sighed.

All of bigbang members and the upcoming girlgroup 2NE1 trained happily except those two who reluctantly trained together. 

During the training until it was finished, Bom and Seunghyun tried to avoid each other and be as far as possible from each other, but then what would happen later was out of their expectation....

"Chaerin-ah, has the training ended? If yes, i wanna go back to dorm..." asked Bom. Chaerin took a look at her watch and then said "well it's 3 already, i think it has ended."

"alright then, see you later" Bom smiled at Chaerin then walked out from the room.

Suddenly Bom's iPhone rang because there was a notification from LINE. She checked it out and felt so happy knowing that it was from Casey. Bom chatted with her happily until she didn't realize her surroundings. A few minutes later Bom had felt her body was lying down on the floor.... Uh wait.... No not really on the floor because she didnt feel the cold and hard tile, instead it was soft and tender.

"hey you, are you okay?" that husky rough voice suddenly woke her up and brought her back to the reality. Bom was too shocked to realize that she had bumped into someone and ended up on the top of someone's body. Bom lifted her head up to see who that was and suddenly couldn't say anything. She only could stare at that person's face which her face was only a few centimetres from that person,s face. Bom's heart beat faster than usual and Seunghyun tried to wake her up from her daydream again.

"ya! If you are fine, can you please get up? You are so heavy, i cannot breathe!"

After Bom was concious enough of what happened, she got up from Seunghyun's body and walked away from there. Seunghyun just stared at her back and shook his head.

********************************************

Seunghyun was hanging out with Daesung at a cafe near YGE. Daesung was talking about his last visit to his family's house last month, but Seunghyun didn't really pay attention because his mind was full of Bom bumping into him. Seemed like his soul was still back in half-hour ago incident. He felt his heart beat faster when both of them bumped the floor and bom was staring on his eyes with a deep look. Aish i shouldn't think of her at this moment! I dislike her so much how come my mind could be filled with her face!

"Hyung, are you listening to me or not? Seems like your body is here but your soul is somewhere out there." Daesung asked curiously because he realized that his hyung didn't seem to be listening to his story.

"n-ne, daesung-ah, i'm listening...."

Meanwhile, Bom was thinking about Seunghyun at her dorm, still shocked of what just happened to her. Aigoo, I was so careless, trippd and then fell on my enemy's body, i was not supposed to be too hyped when chatting with Casey just now. Ugh otteohke, i felt so embarassed, so babo! Bom cursed her stupidity and knocked her head using her right hand. Bom's phone rang again. It was from Casey.

"Bommie, where are you? Why takes so long to reply? Hahaha" said Casey via LINE.

"just got a little problem just now. Don't worry... Hmmm so is there anything else you wanna talk about with me ? Hihihi." asked Bom.

"uhm nope, btw i gotta go out with my boyfie. Chat you later, byeeee" replied Casey. Bom locked her iPhone and then the TV. Suddenly someone opened the dorm door and Bom looked behind. Oh, its Chaerin.

"Bommie, do you wanna hang out with us tonight? At the Korean BBQ restaurant at Hongdae street?"

"hmmm that sounds good. Okay then. Only 4 of us right?" 

"yes..." Chaerin sat beside Bom on the sofa. Bom looked like she was watching TV but her mind was flying away and Chaerin noticed it. "what happened?" asked Chaerin. "what?" Bom asked back. Bom wondered if Chaerin knew the incident between her and Seunghyun. Chaerin told," you look like you are thinking about something. is it something to do with Seunghyun?"

Bom responded,"no its not... hmmm actually yes..." Bom at last told Chaerin everything which just happened half-hour ago and Chaerin giggled, "kkkkkk both of you are soulmates but you guys just haven't figured it out yet kkkk"

"mworago?! you, dont joke around!" said Bom with a fake pissed face and pouty mouth. Chaerin laughed at Bom's cute pissed expression. "yeah most of cases are like that. Hate on the first sight but then fall in love with each other at the last kkkk" Chaerin chuckled as Bom yelled "YA!!" and smacked her left arm jokingly.