Chaerin notices

When Bright Spring meets her Dark Winter

Bom was watching a music show on TV on one morning. She got up earlier than others while others were still in their dreamland. Bom was watching DBSK performing on that show when suddenly the MC announced bigbang appeared after they finished performing.

Bigbang appeared on stage and perform Haru Haru. Bom started to be pissed when the camera upclosed Seunghyun's face plus the fans in studio were fanchanting for Seunghyun so hard and even some of them holding LED board for support. Bom roughly turned the TV off. Mwoyaaaa, said Bom queitly.
Suddenly Chaerin appeared behind Bom from nowhere and directly asked, "eonni, what happened? Why you look so pissed like that?" Chaerin started to be suspicious of Bom's behaviour. "i always notice that there is something going on between you and Seunghyun sunbaenim. Would you like to tell me?" Chaerin sat on the sofa beside Bom. Bom sighed and she decided to share about her past because Chaerin was her roommate . Bom told everything to Chaerin without anything left out. Chaerin didn't interrupt at all and kept listening.
"Chaerin-ah what should i do? You know, i feel so depressed everytime he is around me. I feel like wanna float away."  complained Bom, sadness all over her face.
"have you tried to ask him why he acts like that to you?" Chaerin asked as she was thinking hard about this thing.
"of course never! Im still sane and will never have the courage to do that crazy thing."
"mmmm may be i can help you ask him instead."
"no please don't. I am scared that he will hate me more."
"um okay then. If you need my help about this i will help you." Chaerin smiled and then walked to the bathroom
Bom sighed and felt dizzy on her head. Why do i even need to meet someone like this in my life. 
———————————---------------------------------------
 
Seunghyun and Daesung were in their room when suddenly Jiyong opened the door without knocking and rushed into the room and said "Meeting Room now. Sajangnim needs to discuss something i guess." then he walked out to tell Youngbae and Seungri. 
"hyung, do you think what will sajangnim talk about?" Daesung asked.
"molla, lets see later." Seunghyun shrugged.
all of them 5 went to the meeting room together and Seunghyun almost slipped because of too shocked by seeing someone he didn't like in YG. He saw Bom and another trainees who shared the same room with her. Seunghyun whispered to Seungri "ya, do you think what they are doing here?" "not sure, hyung..." answered Seungri.
they all sat down and Mr. YG started the discussion. "so i asked 9 of you to come here to tell you all about a collaboration...." 
bigbang and the 4 trainees looked confused then YG continued ," 2NE1 will debut soon because i see all the 4 trainees are potential and their music skills are no doubt, so i want a collaboration with bigbang to promote 2NE1 as well. Any question?"
"2NE1? You mean us? Dont you say that our group is called 21?" Chaerin asked.
"yea, but i just remember that there's an artists who has used that name in Korea so i change it after long discussion with the producers"
Both Seunghyun and Bom automatically looked surprised of this. Ugh that means they had to meet everyday to train for this collaboration. Seunghyun took a glance at Bom for a sec then looked away. Must be a very long day to spend my time to see this person ughhhh, talking to himself. He bet Bom also disagreed about this so much like him.
"okay guys, you all can start training for this tomorrow at 10 am." told mr. YG
"MWOOO??!!" Bom and Seunghyun yelled together.
everyone in that room stared at them with confused expression. Both of Bom and Seunghyun looked at each other and suddenly felt so embrassed. "Mianhae." apologized Bom and Seunghyun on the same time. Ughhh stop following what i said. Seunghyun glared at Bom With irritated eyes. Bom did the same. "any question Bom-ssi? Seunghyun-ssi?" asked Mr. YG with poker face.
both of them shook their head.
Chaerin only smiled and would almost burst out of laughing if there were only 3 of them in the room. Both of them look like Tom & Jerry hahaha.