Moving to Korea

When Bright Spring meets her Dark Winter

 

Bom was sitting on the sofa in her living room in her apartment. She looked around her apartment and sighed... 'the last night being here i am gonna miss this place so much' said Bom in her mind. Bom was going to move from where she lived, New York, USA to Seoul, Korea for pursuing a career there as a singer. Yeah Bom was a great singer with a beautiful voice since she was just 12. She had participated in many auditions which were held by some agencies in USA, but she passed none of them. She didn't give up and then participated for YG Audition via online. YG accepted her and asked her to be in Seoul the next month at which was the next day. She was so happy that finally an agency noticed her  strong vocal skill. Bom was working as a saleswoman in a Chanel shop. She had graduated from the U last year. She took music and fashion majors in the U. 
 
Someone rang Bom's apartment bell. Bom got up and checked who came to her apartment in the late night via intercom... Oh, it's Casey, her bff since high school. Bom opened the door for her and suddenly Casey hugged her so tightly.
"i am gonna miss you like there is not tomorrow, Bommie! I still cannot believe that tomorrow you are going to Korea! Please come back ASAP when you have succeeded to be a singer!" said Casey sobbing.
"calm down girl, dont cry... I am going to be back soon when i have become a very famous singer. I promise. Anyways, you come here just to say farewell to me?" Bom said.
"yeah of course! I wanna come tomorrow morning but i dont have much time. Your flight is at 7.00 pm isnt it? And i am sorry i cannot take you to the airport."
"no its okay i can go by myself using taxi." bom answered as she calmed her bestfriend down.
"our friendship won't end just because of distance right? Dont be sad again, Casey." Bom smiled and rubbed Casey's back.
 
----------------------------------------------------


Bom checked in for her flight from New York to Seoul by Korean Air. 'heol..... Its around 24-hour flight... I hope my is fine when i arrive in Seoul later' thought Bom and then laughed herself. Bom took out her iPod and then listen to some of her fave songs while she waited. 
The plane was boarding and Bom had sat on her seat in economy class. She looked out to the window and spoke in her mind 'yeah i am about to fly but i already miss this place. I hope my decision is right.'
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
'WELCOME TO INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT'
that's the first thing she read when she woke up from her sleep and found that the airplane had safely landed.  She had had a very long sleep since transit flight from Dubai. The plane had completely stopped and she prepared to go out from the plane. When entering inside the airport, Bom looked around and then amazed... 'wwow Korea... Unlike USA, everything is in Hangeul here and i am no different with people here.'
Because of what just Bom saw, she almost forgot that she got jetlag and felt so fresh. Bom passed by the immagration, then took her luggage and went to the arrival gate to search for a YG staff who was asked to fetch Bom.
Bom saw a placard which was written PARK BOM and walked towards that guy who held the placard.
"jeogiyo, are you looking for me?" asked Bom.
"park bom imnida?" the guy asked back.
"ne!" said Bom with a smile.
"aaa, annyeonghaseyo Bom-ssi!" that guy shook Bom's hand.
"Hyun Sik imnida. I am one of YGent drivers. come! I have waited for you since half hour ago."
Bom followed that guy to a car with 'YG' logo sticker on it. Bom sat behind the driver's seat. Bom sat in silence and looked out to the car window. Seoul city is so beautiful, just like NYC. She saw so many activities on that Tuesday Morning. Busy people who were walking so fast to work, busy road with its traffic and cars, shops which were welcoming customers and many more. Then Bom just realized something and asked, "Hyun sik-ssi, where are we going?"
"to YG building of course. Just like other trainees, you should meet up with Mr. YG I guess."
"oh."