@ YG Building

When Bright Spring meets her Dark Winter

Bom stepped in YG building and searched for the reception. She saw the reception and directly walked towards it.

"annyeonghaseyo. Can i help you?" asked the receptionist nicely.
"hmmm i am Park Bom and i am going to be a new trainee here. " answered Bom with a friendly smile.
"oh i see. Come here, let me take you to his office."
 
Bom followed the receptionist to sajangnim's office. While she was on her way, she saw some artists and trainees were training and loud speakers sound filled the whole building. There was a guy walking out of a room. He was tall and quite good-looking. Bom took a look at him for a moment. 'hmmm i think i have seen him before but when or where?' Bom kept questioning herself until she didnt realized she had been in front of YG's office.
"Bom-ssi? Emmm here it's sajangnim's office."
"uh oh y-y-yes..... Gamsahamnida" Bom thanked and bowed to the receptionist.
 
--------------------------------------------------------
Bom knocked on the office door. she constantly opened the door to go in when she heard YG's voice to let her in. YG told her to sit down and started an interview. he asked some questions to Bom and then after that, YG asked her to sing a part of a song. YG was impressed and without hesitation, he begged Bom to sign a contract as YG trainee. Bom happily signed it. After that, YG told her which dorm she would stay in, where to train herself etc. 
 
coming out from YG office, Bom walked to her dorm which was on the 4th floor and accidentally bumped into someone when she was wlking through the corridor.
"mianhae." that person apologized and bowed.
"thats okay." Bom answered with a calm voice.
that person looked up to see Bom's face and cheered, "wow, you are so pretty! I guess you are a new trainee here?"
bom said shyly, "awww thanks! yeah a new trainee here."
"oh i see, hmmm... let me introduce myself. I am Lee Seung Hyun aka Seungri! Fans and everyone here always call me Seungri." Seungri proudly introduced himself without Bom asking.
"ah annyeonghaseyo Seungri-ssi. nice to know you. I am Park Bom. Anyways are you a trainee too?" Bom asked curiously.
"of course not! seriously, you never see me on TV before? Dont you say that you dont know bigbang okay? Seungri giggled.
"I dont know. sorry about that. I came from USA and I am not really into Kpop tho"
"i see... no wonder. anyways are you on your way to your dorm?"
"yup, my dorm is on the 4th floor."
"jinjja?! bigbang dorm is on the same level too. i bet you will stay with other 3 trainees inside... btw i have to go now. see you later!". Seungri waved then walked away. ah what a nice dude.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bom unlocked dorm 421 door with the key which was given to her. She went in and just like what Seungri said to her, there were really 3 trainees inside.
"nuguji? who are you?" asked a girl with dyed blonde hair.
"hmmm annyeonghaseyo I am Park Bom. A new trainee here." Bom smiled and bowed.
"aha! aren't you the new trainee who came from NYC? i have heard about you from a staff before. I am Lee Chaerin." Chaerin shook her hand with Bom's.
"hmmm this is Dara and Minzy..." Chaerin pointed to 2 girls beside her. "so all of us are in a dorm right? that's great." Chaerin finished her sentence with a wide smile.
"bangapta!!" said both Dara and Minzy on the same time.
All of them started to have a conversation in the living room and laughed together like they've known each other for several years. Dara, Minzy and Chaerin also helped Bom unpack her luggage.
 
the evening came, Bom had just done taking shower while other 3 were watching TV in the living room. Suddenly the dorm door was knocked and Bom directly went to the door to see who it was. After knowing who it was, Bom opened the door.
"Annyeong, Bom-ssi! Here you are. I know right you will stay here." said Seungri
"ya, what are you doing here?!" dara suddenly asked Seungri almost yelling.
"to invite Bom to our dorm, noona." Seungri said then winked.
"what? but why?" Bom wondered.
"to introduce you to Hyongdeul. They need to see YG's pretty trainee kkkkk." Seungri said. Bom's face bursted shyly because of Seungri's compliment.
Bom accepted Seungri's invitation to bigbang dorm. Bom followed him to dorm 420, beside her dorm but a little bit far away.
"come in please, hyongs must be glad to see you."
Seungri and Bom got inside which made Youngbae, Jiyong and Daesung turned their head to see who just came in.
"Hyong! Look at who I bring here! She is Bom YG's new trainee from USA. isn't she so pretty?" Seungri introduced Bom to s and then he introduced his hyungs to Bom. "Bom this is Jiyong hyung, Youngbae hyung and Daesung hyung...." Bom smiled and bowed to them and they did the same.
"mmm where's TOP hyung?"
"he just went to a mini market to buy something maybe." Jiyong answered.
"Ya, what are you doing? bring someone you just knew to our dorm!" Jiyong whispered to Seungri.
"hyung i like her she's so pretty." "ya, you only think about pretty girls." 
"hyung you are like that too right?" Jiyong then smacked Seungri's head and seungri rubbed his head softly. Bom giggled because she found that cute.
Not long after that, a tall and charismatic guy came in... Oh wasn't he the one i saw just now when i walked to YG office?! Bom was quite surprised to see him here.
"TOP hyung! here you are. This is Bom, new trainee here! isn't she so pretty?" 
"oh... annyeonghaseyo." Seunghyun (TOP) smiled a lil bit to Bom then walked away to his room. Bom still felt that she ever saw this guy before but where and when?
"Seungri-ssi, his real name is not TOP right?" Bom suddenly whispered to Seungri. "of course not! his real name is Choi Seunghyun." 
Bom gasped and almost couldn't breathe. The memories of her dark past suddenly came to her mind again.