Have Me 7

Boundaries

Mir's POV 

        I didnt really know what to say to Joon. i went to sit near Joon and hold him tightly telling him it was going to be alright. What in the world could make Joon cry this much. I turned his head towards mine and I told him to calmly tell me what was going on. 

        "Mir when I was comimg in after you I found a letter in my mailbox." Joon muttered. 

       "What about his letter what does it have to do with you letting me go?" I asked Joon 

       "It was what was written on the letter." Joon grabbed ahold of my shoulders and looked into my eyes desperatley. Joon gave me the letter he was talking about. 

       "Joon my sweatheart I finally found you after so long. I really don't know why you you left in the first place, but do not fret my little lamb I am coming for you. p.s you know what happens when you dont do what I ask right? Be at the park  2 miles from where you live. One more thing get rid of that boy you seem to be with." I read the letter out loud. Who could this be id it one pf Joon's previous lovers? "What does this mean Joon explain it to me."

        "Mir..." Joon started to cry more. I led him to bed with me. We were laying down together I was holding him in my arms to try and calm him down. After he stoped crying he said "Back in collegeI had a boyfriend and in the begining i thought he was a nice guy. for the first weeks we went out it seemed like nothing could go wrongbut then I satted noticing small changes in my life. The friends I used to hang out with started not wanting to hang out with me. I asked one friend in particular what was the reason for all this. While i was talking to him he was very nervous, but he told me that my boyfreind was threating him to stay away from me. Then not only was it my freinds but it was also my family. He would say things to my family that would make them stop talking to me.So i just broke it off with him and moved here. For the most part I was able to forget about him. I met you and I completly thought of nothing but you and work." Joon finished with a smile and he looked at me like a small puppy wanting to be in my arms forever. 

        "So do you think this guy will drive me away from you?" I looked at him. 

        "I don't know I am just scared you will leave me. Just like every one back then. I already found someone I trully can say I love from the bottom of my heart. I don't want it to be taken away." Joon said starting to cry again. 

        "No one can drive me away from you. And no one until the moment I layed my eyes on you loved you more than I do. I have come to get to know you not only are you beautiful but so is your personality. I trust you enough that you won't lie to me. Let me ask you two simple questions, first do you trust me?" I asked him. We were both laying down and facing eachother. My arms were embracing him gently.  

        "Yes I trust you. " Joon replied looking into my eyes. 

        "Second Do you love me?" I asked. I tried so hard to stop myself from smilling. 

        "Of course I love you. If I didn't love you I wouldnt be crying this much about the thought of losing you." Joon said as he tried to shake the stupidity away off me.

        "Then you dont have anything to worry about. You trust me and you love me. If I know that I will do eveyhting to keep you with me because it is not oly you who has fallen deeply in love. "Pluse other than words there really is no other way that guy has to attack me with." I said. 

Joon's POV 

        "What do you mean?" I asked confused. 

        "Wel if that guys is looking for a fight I kind of doubt that that guy can put me through worse than my dad has. I guess thanks to him my body became kind of invinsible. Hey can be your super hero." Mir said. I started to laugh at how childish Mir could get. I am really glad to have him here. After what Mir has told me I feel so reasured. I feel safe. 

        I fell asleep holding mir tightly he gave me a kiss before I drifted off into my blank dream. 

        I was so blind I was alone all this time my famliy slowly moved away from me. My friends didn't care to stay with me either. I in my blank dream the darkness was cold, scary, and loud but silent at the same time. From out of nowhere I could here Mir's voice talking to me. Even thoughthe darkness stayed I was happy to be where I was in my dream. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I am truly sorry that I have not been updating regularlly. I had been in a accident but no worries I am better. thank you for being patient. :3