Have Me 6

Boundaries

Joon's POV

        That sunday morning I woke up early to go to the pharmacist. It was really hard to get out of Mir's grip though. I went to the pharmacist to get some thing that could maybe help heal Mir's wounds and buy some cruches. Mabey I can cook him breakfast. I went back home with some medicine for his leg. When I  started unlocking the door I heard something clatter inside. I opened the door quickly and was worried if Mir was okay. I then saw Mir getting comfortable on the couch. He told me "Welcome home!" while smilling at me. After I  put the medicine in his leg and patched up his wounds I sat next to him on the couch. I then snuggled up next to Mir and he also held me.

        "Sorry babe, We were suppose to go out today." Mir pouted.

        "Oh it fine I don't mind as long as you are okay." I said looking up at him. 

        "I have an idea how bout after lunch we go and rent a movie and just relax." Mir suggested.

        "Sounds good." I replied.

        We sat on the couch watching tv most of the day around 5:00 We called for a pizza delivery. I felt like my realationship was in place. I know that there is alot of boundaries to come across. I feel that if me and Mir keep at this realtionship nothing can go wrong. Sunday passed quickly but that night I had a terrifying dream. I was backk at my college and no one was in classs. there seemed to be a letter on the professers desk. I went to go take a look it was a pink envelope. The letter read "Now no one can get in our way. The room suddenly got cold and dark. Mir was standing in the middle of the room telling me goodbye for good. I woke up in a cold sweat  Mir woke up with me and asked me what was wrong. I was not able to speak. Mir held me and we went back to sleep.

         (Monday)

        I got up around 6:00 and was getting ready for work. Mir woke up slightly after I did. While I made a quick breakfast Mir sat at the table.He started making conversation about how he promised me that he would attend school to day. I asked him If he would be able to stay for the rest of his classes. Mir then told me that he didn't have much of a choice because of his leg. He gave a short but cute laugh. I finished breakfast and then set the table fora quick eat.

        "Mir, so how is it?" i asked Mir on his opinion on my cooking.

        "Yeah it is good for some reason I thought you would burn it." Mir laughed. 

        "What!" I said. I was kind of worried of the image that Mir had of me."I have something to give you."

        "Really what is it?" Mir asked me. I handed out a copy of my house key. It seemed that Mir already knew what it was. He hugged me and I got up quickly and went to grab my lesson plans. I was almost On my way out, but then Mir grabbed me from behind adn gave me a gooodbye kiss. "See you later at school." Mir said holding my chin and sent me out. 

Mir's POV

        Today in the morning I felt like I was sending my wife out to work . I didn't feel like it was anything bad, in fact it felt right. It was already ten thirty if I didnt hurry up I am going to miss Joon's class. Joon look handsome when he is teaching that is why i have never missed any of his classes. I took me awhile to get ready but fortunatley I was able to get ready fast. It was around eleven and i was using the cruches Joon had got me to move around. Joon seemed happy to see me enter the classroom. I smiled back at him and he started blushing and went back to looking at the white board. His class had passed and due to my situation I wasnt allowed to move much. I stayed in the rest of my classes that day. By the time I knew it school was over adn when I headed my way outside I saw joon with his car smilling at me.

        "Joon what are you doing?" I asked.

        "Mir dont worry the principal told me to send you home because I am your homeroom teacher." Joon told me.

        "Wait I can't go home my dad might still be there." I held his sholders tightly.

        "Like I said dont worry you can stay at place for as long as you want to. And I am know responsible to bring you to and from school." Joon said helping me into his car.

        We headed to Joon's apartment. When we got there Joon sat me at the dinner table and looked serious all of a sudden. I asked him what was wrong but he didnt answer me. I held his hand and asked him to tell me one more time. What he told me gave me a bad feeling.

        "Mir I dont know how to tell you this but I don't want to loose you." Joon said starting to let out his tears