Have Me 1

Boundaries

Mir's POV

       The name is Bang Cheol Yong, but some people call me Mir. Most people at my school think I am some kind of rude delinquent. The truth is I just don't care for anything really, I can't even remember the last time I felt anything. People think that because of my situation that I am acting like this . My mother died when I was six and my dad since then has been abusive. Everynight when he hits me I dont feel any sort of anger or sadness. I lived everyday of my life not knowing what to do with me life. That is until I met Joon.

       It was about three months ago that we had recived a new english teacher. This man was beautiful and before I knew it I was smilling. My heart was beating so hard, I was scared that everyone could hear it. He looked at me and smiled back. I could feel my face begin to turn hot so I pretended to go to sleep. His name was Lee Changsun. I was about the only one to care enough to find out his real name. And his nickname was Joon. It was a first for me, caring for some one. I have dated plenty but I never felt anything and most of my relationships would last about two weeks. Rumors about our new english teacher spread like wild fire. One that bothered me the most was that he was a gay . Honestly I didnt belive it but the rest of the students seemed to reallly fall for that rumor. Because of that rumor our teacher seemed to eundure alot of teasing. I wanted to beat evevery one who made fun of him, but I was already on a contract.

       Just a week ago Joon (english teacher) asked me to stay after class because he needed to talk to me. I was just hoping that he didn't have a bad impresion of me. To my suprise he was confessing his love for me. All I could do was give him a hug and say "You are mine now." Since then we have been dating.  I would walk him home and give him a kiss on the cheek and leave. This upcoming saturday we are having a date. We are going to a nearby carnival.

Joon's POV

       Mir was walking me home this friday night. We were holding hands when Mir decided to wrap his arm around my waist. I started blushing like a mad man, I started to face the ground. 

       "Mir do you regret dating me?" I asked while I pouted. We were already infront of my apartment. 

       "No, I had my eyes set on you since you entered the school. You are the only person who has ever made me feel this way." Mir said as he pulled my waist closer to his. Then he kissed me on my lips, it was warm and soft. I wanted more but I didn't want to seem pushy. I enjoyed the kiss. Mir then told me that he needed to head home. I frowned seeing him go. Sometimes I forget that he is my student.

       I went into my lonley apratment. Even though Mir had left I was still a bit shocked. Why did Mir decide to kiss me on the lips. Is it because we have a date tommrow? Tommrow we are going to a near by carnival for our fisrt date. One of my dreams is to ride the ferris wheel and when me and my lover are at the very top we would kiss. I am such a hopeless romantic. The thought of doing that with Mir exited me so much. 

Mir's POV 

        For our date on tommrow everyhting has been planned. I am amazed at myself I would have never done anything like this for anyone. This was my plan for tommrow:

          * Lunch at a small cafe named marcy's

          * Carnival near joon's house

          * Joon's apt/ Hotel